JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Thank you LORD!!! :)

Just kicking at home on this Friday night gambling and thinking how blessed I really am.. Could be starving and desperate in some poor 3rd world Country like West Africa and wondering how I can find my next meal for my family and me.. I get this!!!

I think to myself just thank you LORD always!!! That's all you need to pray for when keeping it real, it's not about you or me or what you and I really want and need!! Most of us blinded by greed and we always want more..

This song sums it up below.. Listen carefully just passing on the good message.. Take it for what it's worth. Atheists too..

Points Awarded:

coanwe gave JIBBBY 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

noPunter gave JIBBBY 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Something I've learned about being happy is that realizing what we have can make us more content. Too often we focus on problems because we are problem solvers. But when most of your day is spent focusing on problems it can make one think their whole life is a problem to solve.

When we take time to account for all we have, like you have done here, we realize just how rich and lucky we are. I like to say gratitude is the first step on the road to contentment. Take time out of your day to make a mental inventory of the blessings you have. It helps take the sting out of things like bad beats and the sting of having to re-deposit in your account.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Bibby, if you were sitting in Iran enjoying your life, who would you be thanking?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Not sure what is gayer, you or the song.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Nothing wrong with counting your blessings.

Good Post Quantum!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: QuantumLeap

turtledoves
    turtledoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4603

During the Cold War, the Third World referred to the developing countries of Asia, Africa, and Latin America, the nations not aligned with either the First World or the Second World.[1][2] This usage has become relatively rare due to the ending of the Cold War.In the decade since the fall of the Soviet Union and the end of the Cold War in 1991, the term Third World was used interchangeably with developing countries, but the concept has become outdated as it no longer represents the current political or economic state of the world. The three-world model arose during the Cold War to define countries aligned with NATO (the First World), the Communist Bloc (the Second World, although this term was less used), or neither (the Third World). Strictly speaking, "Third World" was a political, rather than an economic, grouping.
    Since about the 2000s the term Third World has been used less and less. It is being replaced with terms such as developing countries, least developed countries or the Global South.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave turtledoves 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

So the "Lord" doesn't care about Africans.

I'd suggest thanking your lucky stars of the country you were by chance born into, and then thank yourself for all your hard work to get where you are.

An invisible entity in the sky , created by men, has absolutely nothing to do with it.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Don't forget to kill everyone you see working tomorrow.

Exodus 35:2
    Six days work shall be done, but on the seventh day you shall have a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord
    . Whoever does any work on it shall be put to death.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Bibby, if you were sitting in Iran enjoying your life, who would you be thanking?
    That’s a good point since religion is a man made pseudoscience aimed at controlling the masses.

You’re pretty much born into it based on geography.

Thousands of different religions with thousands of different denominations.

Christians have Catholics, Baptist’s, etc.

Muslims have Shia, Sunni..

Mormons....

All of them think they are the only correct religion and everyone else is going to hell. Simple statistics tell us that in the unlikely event 1 of them is correct, then 99% of them are wrong.

I guess it really sucks for you if you weren’t born in a Christian country and don’t know any better. I guess God doesn’t care about those people....which is weird since the Bible says he loves everyone. Then again the Bible is full of contradictions and a bunch of non-sense.

I’ve never seen someone live in a whale or turn 900 years old....neither has anyone else on the planet but they still believe it. WTF
    Points Awarded:

juicername gave BigDofBA 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    That’s a good point since religion is a man made pseudoscience aimed at controlling the masses.

You’re pretty much born into it based on geography.

Thousands of different religions with thousands of different denominations.

Christians have Catholics, Baptist’s, etc.

Muslims have Shia, Sunni..

Mormons....

All of them think they are the only correct religion and everyone else is going to hell. Simple statistics tell us that in the unlikely event 1 of them is correct, then 99% of them are wrong.

I guess it really sucks for you if you weren’t born in a Christian country and don’t know any better. I guess God doesn’t care about those people....which is weird since the Bible says he loves everyone. Then again the Bible is full of contradictions and a bunch of non-sense.

I’ve never seen someone live in a whale or turn 900 years old....neither has anyone else on the planet but they still believe it. WTF
    Bible is a second rate storybook that is the root of much evil; making women 2nd class citizens and Gods' enemy, modern Man pays the price daily. Ouch.
    Points Awarded:

BigDofBA gave BOA12 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Probably Allah.. Lol..

Hey I do believe we can all pray to God and find him even if it's coming in the name of a different religion.. Even the Muslim faith.. Most Christians don't believe this but I do.. If you have a good heart and are trying to do good in life you will receive blessings the man upstairs..

Carry on lads and do good in life and good will come to you!!!

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Probably Allah.. Lol..

Hey I do believe we can all pray to God and find him even if it's coming in the name of a different religion.. Even the Muslim faith.. Most Christians don't believe this but I do.. If you have a good heart and are trying to do good in life you will receive blessings the man upstairs..

Carry on lads and do good in life and good will come to you!!!
    3rd man= Man upstairs? Enlighten US jibby on your God theory with practical application. Knowledge I seek.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    3rd man= Man upstairs? Enlighten US jibby on your God theory with practical application. Knowledge I seek.
    Google it.. Wiki.... ..

Let's see B, The man upstairs. Simply put - God = The being that is fully responsible for creating life as you know it, your life and everything around you. Giving you a soul that leaves your human body when you die.. The creator that will judge you when you die, will give you a full rewind of your life and point out all the good and bad you did.. Then something will happen to you that I don't have the answers too..

Good luck in life and do good for man kind is what I suggest... Make the world a better place with you in it before you die... You don't wanna leave this life and look back and say I was a selfish scumbag that took and hurt others, I stole, lied, murdered and cheated.. Good luck with that in the end if that's the life you chose and led...
    That is all... Pretty simple..