View Poll Results: Should we be able to somehow challenge an infraction if we think it wasn't deserved?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 50.00%
  • No

9 50.00%
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

So what does an "infraction" really mean? How long does the "1 point" last?

I mean obviously it is done at the SOLE discretion of these Mods and they don't even have to provide a valid reason to give someone an infraction. (I just got one for "inappropriate language" and there wasn't even ONE SINGLE cuss word in the whole post! LOL Not even the word "Damn"!!)

And you can get an "infraction" (while somebody else DIDN'T get one!) when there is a post right above yours that is TEN TIMES worse than what you posted!

My only question is, if you get a Mod that that woke up on the wrong side of the bed, (or even worse they are fixated on your particular posts) and they start singling you out for no reason, then what is "1 point"? What does it even mean? Is there a link to how any of this "1 point for an infraction" crap works?

How many "points" can you get before something happens? And what happens if you get too many "points" because they just keep singling you out and giving you infractions?

And when do these "points" expire?

JoeCool20

Should we be able to somehow challenge an infraction if we think it wasn't deserved?

If a Mod chooses to give you an infraction, and you think you didn't deserve it, and you think they were "overstepping their bounds" then you are just stuck with it!!

There is no way to "refute" or "deny" that you actually deserved it!!

Shouldn't we have some sort of way to "dispute" the infraction if we think it wasn't deserved?

And you sure as heck can't refute it through email either!!
    I emailed them months ago about feeling like I was being singled out and fixated on for my posts, and I NEVER heard a word back from that email.

*EDIT* Half the replies to this will either be juvenile or idiotic, but for those of you who want to vote, then I made a poll.

Go find my other post with the poll and vote on it!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 12-13-18 at 03:11 AM.

JoeCool20

How do you add a poll?

JoeCool20

Poll

Poll

JoeCool20

Let's have a vote about "infractions" on this poll.

Should we be able to somehow challenge an infraction if we think it wasn't deserved?

I mean obviously it is done at the SOLE discretion of these Mods and they don't even have to provide a valid reason to give someone an infraction. (I just got one for "inappropriate language" and there wasn't even ONE SINGLE cuss word in the whole post! LOL Not even the word "Damn"!!)

If a Mod chooses to give you an infraction, and you think you didn't deserve it, and you think they were "overstepping their bounds" then you are just stuck with it!!

And there is no way to "refute" or "deny" that you actually deserved it!!

Shouldn't we have some sort of way to "dispute" the infraction if we think it wasn't deserved?

And you sure as heck can't refute it through email either!!
    I emailed them months ago about feeling like I was being singled out and fixated on by a particular Mod for my posts, and I NEVER heard a word back from that email.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 12-13-18 at 03:06 AM.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You need to add a poll while you're creating the thread or very quickly soon after. As for your infraction it's not the end of the world... I wouldn't stress about it.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Shari is around the boards at night.... you make another thread.... she'll give you another infucktion. You better shut up pal.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You need to add a poll while you're creating the thread or very quickly soon after. As for your infraction it's not the end of the world... I wouldn't stress about it.

Please tell me what "1 point" means? and how many can you get before something happens? and all those questions?

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Shari is around the boards at night.... you make another thread.... she'll give you another infucktion. You better shut up pal.

LOL #1 It isn't her! But #2 How about reading that she has already replied you idiot.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Calm down , you act like you're walking in front of a judge expecting a 15-20 year sentence .

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    How do you add a poll?

LOL I finally figured out how to add one within the one minute time frame.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 12-13-18 at 02:51 AM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Calm down , you act like you're walking in front of a judge expecting a 15-20 year sentence .

LOL Can you 2 even read? How about one of you answering the freakin question?

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Which question ?
    I voted no , never had an infraction , no idea what it is , had no reason to argue with a Mod .
    Now , from my understanding of the Code .
    You get up to 3 points , your ass is getting woken up at 230am getting beat senseless by socks with bar of soap inside them .
    Take the chance if you want to , up to you .

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Which question ?
    I voted no , never had an infraction , no idea what it is , had no reason to argue with a Mod .
    Now , from my understanding of the Code .
    You get up to 3 points , your ass is getting woken up at 230am getting beat senseless by socks with bar of soap inside them .
    Take the chance if you want to , up to you .

LOL
    That post is very funny!!

As for these "infractions" I will just say: Lucky you. I don't have any reason to have an issue with a Mod either.

But when one of them is so fixated on your posts that they give you an infraction for "inappropriate language" and their wasn't even one single cuss word in it! Then I think I deserve a way to defend myself from it.

TheMoneyShot

Joe Cool = Clown College

What are you pal?? Just turning 18?

TheMoneyShot

What does it mean?

It means you are a dumb fuk.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

LOL
    That post is very funny!!

As for these "infractions" I will just say: Lucky you. I don't have any reason to have an issue with a Mod either.

But when one of them is so fixated on your posts that they give you an infraction for "inappropriate language" and their wasn't even one single cuss word in it! Then I think I deserve a way to defend myself from it.
    Show the post that got you the infraction
    then let the board decide.

If you’re going to tell us a story, tell us the whole story.

what was the word in question??

We need more info to make an educated decision.

Right now it just sounds like alot
    of whining and bitching.

Bol with your battle.

JoeCool20

Joe Cool = Clown College

What are you pal?? Just turning 18?

LOL I may be a clown, but I don't deserve an infraction that I didn't deserve because of an overzealous Mod who is fixated on my posts!

As for your post.... Read the bottom of post #1. Your post is definitely classified as "juvenile".

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?
    ForumvilleLoL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3042

More like “Joe Bitch Made Ass Cracka”

JoeCool20

What does it mean?

It means you are a dumb fuk.

LOL I knew I'd have to "sift through" several idiotic posts that have nothing valid to add!!

Way to show what a "dumb fuk" really is.

TheMoneyShot

LOL I may be a clown, but I don't deserve an infraction that I didn't deserve because of an overzealous Mod who is fixated on my posts!

As for your post.... Read the bottom of post #1. Your post is definitely classified as "juvenile".
    You're lucky you only have 1 infraction. All 799 of your posts are sh#$.

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?

This guy wants to take this shit through the court system unreal. Go take a walk pal & find a new existence that can handle life’s daily pettiness.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Show the post that got you the infraction
    then let the board decide.

If you’re going to tell us a story, tell us the whole story.

what was the word in question??

We need more info to make an educated decision.

Right now it just sounds like alot
    of whining and bitching.

Bol with your battle.

Man that was really a great post if you had left out the stupid and uncalled for part about "whining and bitching"!!!

As for "Showing the post" I can't because The Mod has either deleted the whole thread or has somehow prevented me from going back on it.

Because I copied a post on that thread where somebody had said something about "putting a bullet" between somebody's eyes. (Yes the Mod left THAT post up there but deleted one of mine and gave me an infraction!)

And I posted something like: "You mean to tell me that you deleted my post and gave me an infraction for 'inappropriate language' but you are going to let THIS post stay up here and NOT delete it?"

And then the Mod gave me ANOTHER infraction for posting that and also deleted that post from me too! LOL

All the while leaving the post from someone else about a "bullet" between somebody's eye up on the board!!

So now you see how ridiculous that is and why I'd like to "challenge" it!!

I don't have access to the thread anymore or I'd prove it.

Last edited by JoeCool20; 12-13-18 at 03:47 AM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by ForumvilleLoL View Post
    This guy wants to take this shit through the court system unreal. Go take a walk pal & find a new existence that can handle life’s daily pettiness.

LOL Who said anything about the "court system"?? Learn to read lest you continue to make a dumb-ass of yourself!

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?

LOL Who said anything about the "court system"?? Learn to read lest you continue to make a dumb-ass of yourself!
    Learn how to recognize sarcasm, so you’ll know when you’re being mocked you fukking forum illiterate.

JoeCool20

Learn how to recognize sarcasm, so you’ll know when you’re being mocked you fukking forum illiterate.

LOL so you make a reply about something that ISN'T even in my post and then call it "sarcasm"??

LOL when you comment about something that isn't even in the thread, t's called stupidity, not sarcasm!

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?

LOL so you make a reply about something that ISN'T even in my post and then call it "sarcasm"??

LOL when you comment about something that isn't even in the thread, t's called stupidity, not sarcasm!
    It’s called a “Metaphor” you high school drop out spawn.

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?

Sarcastic metaphor rather*

JoeCool20

How about voting on the thread poll or commenting about the poll question and come up out of the third grade with the juvenile name calling?

Can you do that?

Or do I need to say the 3rd grade rhyme of "I am rubber, you are glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

JoeCool20

Sarcastic metaphor rather*

You are clogging up the thread! Try to talk about the poll question.

I'm serious here, what if a Mod was fixated on your posts and giving you infractions that you didn't deserve?

Any comment about that? Or just more school girl name calling from you?

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?

1st off I did vote, secondly you calling me a “dumass” is more educated than what I happen to come up
    with referring to you ? Just stop I’m done responding to your insufficient brain cells for one morning.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You shouldn't be blocked from the thread. It's still there but those posts have been deleted. I've never even seen blocking a poster as a staff option for anyone on here before so I wouldn't worry about it. If a Mod gives you an infraction the best thing to do is to not keep posting things in a similar vein to what you received the first infraction for. If anything just send them a PM and discuss it privately. Continuing to argue about it on the forum often just inflames what should be a pretty docile situation. You need three active infractions to receive an automatic 10 day ban but unless you do something pretty full on to warrant a permanent 1 point infraction, each infraction will expire after 10 days. Maybe just steer clear of those threads for the time being so the situation doesn't flare up. That's the best advice I can give!

JoeCool20

1st off I did vote, secondly you calling me a “dumass” is more educated than what I happen to come up
    with referring to you ? Just stop I’m done responding to your insufficient brain cells for one morning.

Me too. You started the dumb sheit with your wise ass reply. Or I wouldn't have done any of it.

Please think about that next time BEFORE you make a condescending and wise-ass post.

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?

Me too. You started the dumb sheit with your wise ass reply. Or I wouldn't have done any of it.

Please think about that next time BEFORE you make a condescending and wise-ass post.
    Yes my forum father.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You shouldn't be blocked from the thread. It's still there but those posts have been deleted. I've never even seen blocking a poster as a staff option for anyone on here before so I wouldn't worry about it. If a Mod gives you an infraction the best thing to do is to not keep posting things in a similar vein to what you received the first infraction for. If anything just send them a PM and discuss it privately. Continuing to argue about it on the forum often just inflames what should be a pretty docile situation. You need three active infractions to receive an automatic 10 day ban but unless you do something pretty full on to warrant a permanent 1 point infraction, each infraction will expire after 10 days. Maybe just steer clear of those threads for the time being so the situation doesn't flare up. That's the best advice I can give!

Well I can't find the thread but I have the "infraction" email so I can copy the post about the "bullet between" somebody's eye that he left up there, while wasting his time putting infractions on me.

But I don't even dislike this particular Mod and I thought we were on good terms!! I don't want to "inflame" him anymore and I never did!

Do you think this whole thread should be deleted? Per your post, All he has to do is find another lame reason to give me one more infraction and I'm gone for 10 days?

I'll delete the whole thread before I give him that chance?

How do I do it!!! If I could do it, then POOF all this is gone right now!!

You certainly have my permission to delete the whole damn thread right now!!

I'm going to bed! It is past 5 am in Georgia!

12 Last