JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I pegged him as being some tranny waves was giving his broke ass up to bareback for mortgage payments on a $49,000 shanty in trenton that waves can't afford on his own (according to waves' mingle2 account), after he suddenly popped up and started rabble rousing/rusty trombonin' waves' banning situation, coming down on the side of the scam eagle.....

but I think eddie is right on this one, and it was confirmed that sbr didn't give a shit, or something like that.....

either way, he and waves seem to take flyin' liplocks on each other's fuksticks often.....

Dang Donk, not that I care, but I didn't know you were gay. I guess in todays society it isn't that big of a deal.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i'm gay for that pussy

Points Awarded:

reigle9 gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

JoeCool20 aka Blowjoe2020 (seriously, he's so creatively bankrupt that he could barely muster the mental strength to dream up a different handle so he just settled on a slightly modified version of the original) is just butthurt because I embarrassed his dumbass up and down this message board for like two weeks straight in some epic thread where he called me out.

Of course I buried him so deep that he's psychologically scarred for life and the resentment he has for me is quite evident. I chewed him up and spat him out for all of SBR to see, so now of course he'll spend a lifetime striving for retribution. These mental midgets, I swear.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 12-03-18 at 05:32 PM.

JoeCool20

LOL Quite the contrary.

I told you that I wasn't going to go back and forth with you because I felt sorry for you because you were so brain damaged that you can't even remember what you posted a few months ago!

And obviously, your reading level isn't above brain damage level either or you could have read and comprehended that.

So, carry on with whatever few brain cells you have left, but (like I already told you if you could read) I'm not going to "pick on" a retard who can't read well or even remember the things that he posted a few months ago.

It's just not fun for me.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hey bloejoe2020, i see you missed the trny last night.....

did your kahk get stuck in waves' ass, causin' you to miss it?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Quite the contrary.

I told you that I wasn't going to go back and forth with you because I felt sorry for you because you were so brain damaged that you can't even remember what you posted a few months ago!

And obviously, your reading level isn't above brain damage level either or you could have read and comprehended that.

So, carry on with whatever few brain cells you have left, but (like I already told you if you could read) I'm not going to "pick on" a retard who can't read well or even remember the things that he posted a few months ago.

It's just not fun for me.
    What's this "can't remember stuff I posted two months ago" crap all about? That's pretty random since my recent past posts isn't the topic of conversation. Then again, you seem to wrestle with coherent streams of thought so maybe you're just pulling stuff out of your ass to quiet the voices in your head.

Put simply, you know that I know that you know that I know that JoeCool20 and Blowjoe2020 are one and the same.

I like how you state that you refuse to go "back and forth" from the outset yet have been doing nothing but going back and forth ever since, despite the fact that all I did was state a fact, or, at worst, a very well thought out theory. Perhaps the guilt forced you to break your own vow in the span of two posts?

Face it, the kinda guy who reneges on a promise in the next breath following the promise itself, is the kinda guy with ghost accounts.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 12-04-18 at 09:39 PM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hey bloejoe2020, i see you missed the trny last night.....

did your kahk get stuck in waves' ass, causin' you to miss it?

LOL I wasn't in the tourney last night. I was in the MON one but I got home a 8:01 and missed it.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    What's this "can't remember stuff I posted two months ago" crap all about? That's pretty random since my recent past posts isn't the topic of conversation. Then again, you seem to wrestle with coherent streams of thought so maybe you're just pulling stuff out of your ass to quiet the voices in your head.

Put simply, you know that I know that you know that I know that JoeCool20 and Blowjoe2020 are one and the same.

I like how you state that you refuse to go "back and forth" from the outset yet have been doing nothing but going back and forth ever since, despite the fact that all I did was state a fact, or, at worst, a very well thought out theory. Perhaps the guilt forced you to break your own vow in the span of two posts?

Face it, the kinda guy who reneges on a promise in the next breath following the promise itself, is the kinda guy with ghost accounts.

LOL I will try to make it even clearer for your seriously damaged brain.

What I am not going to go "back and forth" about is the same shit that you have already posted several months ago.

You have already pulled this EXACT same "ghost account" horse-shit out of your ass 2 months ago.

The fact that you can't even remember doing it, only solidifies my statements about your brain damage.

I'm not going to get on here and "pick on" or "make fun" of a retard who brings up the same shit he brought up a few months ago and can't even remember doing it!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 12-05-18 at 03:57 PM.

Eddy Munny

LOL I will try to make it even clearer for your seriously damaged brain.

What I am not going to go "back and forth" about is the same shit that you have already posted several months ago.

You have already pulled this EXACT same "ghost account" horse-shit out of your ass 2 months ago.

The fact that you can't even remember doing it, only solidifies my statements about your brain damage.

I'm not going to get on here and "pick on" or "make fun" of a retard who brings up the same shit he brought up a few months ago and can't even remember doing it!
    What makes you think I don't remember calling this account a ghost account? I made no mention of any lack of recollection. That's immaterial. Only in your mindless, thoughtless, wayward meanderings is that even remotely related to anything. Clearly your ability to follow any single train of thought has been sorely compromised, I'm guessing by your mother's relentless crack habit while you were in utero.

Eddy Munny

LOL I wasn't in the tourney last night. I was in the MON one but I got home a 8:01 and missed it.
    So is this a tacit admission that, yes, you did in fact get your pee-pee stuck in Bobby Waves' bumhole, or perhaps one of his folds, causing you to miss the poker tourney that you promised everyone you'd attend?

Did you creampie Bobby's chin fold and use that as a snack dip for your Tostitos Scoops?

My oh my Blowjoe2020, you are one nasty guy!

JoeCool20

What makes you think I don't remember calling this account a ghost account? I made no mention of any lack of recollection. That's immaterial. Only in your mindless, thoughtless, wayward meanderings is that even remotely related to anything. Clearly your ability to follow any single train of thought has been sorely compromised, I'm guessing by your mother's relentless crack habit while you were in utero.

Well if you can't remember the thread from last time, then need I say more?

Like I said. You are too brain damaged to remember! So you rehash the same shit a few months later.

Try to do what else I suggested and mind your own fuckin business.

Find something else to do with your free time in the insane asylum and stop playing "SBR police" on here when nobody asked you to do it, and let them do their jobs.

Eddy Munny

Well if you can't remember the thread from last time, then need I say more?

Like I said. You are too brain damaged to remember! So you rehash the same shit a few months later.

Try to do what else I suggested and mind your own fuckin business.

Find something else to do with your free time in the insane asylum and stop playing "SBR police" on here when nobody asked you to do it, and let them do their jobs.

I clearly remember calling JoeCool20 the same as Blowjoe2020. Now what's your point exactly?

Just as I thought, you have none.

I'm just glad you refuse to go back and forth over the subject. Can you imagine how far off the tracks this thread could have gotten if you had engaged me in a back and forth type of scenario? Kudos to you for your vowed refusal to go back and forth followed by your steely reluctance to go back and forth. It would have been a terrible pity if we belabored the fact that you own ghost accounts here at SBR by going back and forth.

Eddy Munny

I think the bigger question is... are you wearing protection when you fukk Bobby's folds?

And of course by protection I mean a hazmat suit.

JoeCool20

I clearly remember calling JoeCool20 the same as Blowjoe2020. Now what's your point exactly?

Just as I thought, you have none.

Well then if you aren't too brain damaged to remember a few months ago, then you can see why there is no reason for me to give it a reply again!

I won't go back and forth about it again it two months after you've already done this!

If you have any brain cells left, then go waste more time researching past posts and look at my replies from the last time you couldn't mind your own business and you tried to play "SBR detective" when nobody asked you to.

OR.... Wait for it........

You could just stop playing "SBR detective" when nobody asked you to do it and mind your own fuckin business.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 12-05-18 at 09:50 PM.

Eddy Munny

Yes, now I see why you won't go back and forth. Thank heavens you aren't going back and forth.

Hey Blowjoe2020 er... ahem, excuse me I apologize, I mean JoeCool20... so when you creampied Bobby's folds, did it by any chance clear up his psoriasis? I'm looking for a holistic approach to dermatological issues that seem to plague your mother's under and if you've experienced any success with Bobby and his issues I'd really like to apply this remedy to your mother and save her the expense and headaches of conventional medicine.

Do let me know.

JoeCool20

Yes, now I see why you won't go back and forth. Thank heavens you aren't going back and forth.

Hey Blowjoe2020 er... ahem, excuse me I apologize, I mean JoeCool20... so when you creampied Bobby's folds, did it by any chance clear up his psoriasis? I'm looking for a holistic approach to dermatological issues that seem to plague your mother's under and if you've experienced any success with Bobby and his issues I'd really like to apply this remedy to your mother and save her the expense and headaches of conventional medicine.

Do let me know.

No I've said several times that I won't go back and forth about SOMETHING YOU ALREADY POSTED ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO.

But dude, you really are so brain damaged that you can't even read.

And they told me you would just sit there and continue to reply over and over with your juvenile idiocy as long as somebody kept replying to you! Man you are just sitting there waiting on me to reply so you can post some more of the exact same imbecilic garbage!!! Just like they told me you would!

But now you have turned your replies to gay stuff about "cream pies" and also talked about my mother.

Now you will reply again just like they said you will, but I am neither gay, nor does my 81 year old mother need to be involved.

You gotta ask them for more things to do with your time in that asylum man. Or ask for different medicine or something.

I swear I think if I replied a thousand more times, then you'd reply right back a thousand times with the SAME old repetitive garbage with NOTHING new to add!

But I'm not "entertaining" a gay retard anymore. Sorry, but it's just not any fun for me pal.

Take care dude.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 12-06-18 at 12:15 AM.

Eddy Munny

Why are you typing out an essay about how you're gay and proud?

Listen, if you're probing Bobby's folds with your winky-dink and creaming his creases, I think we have a pretty good idea which team you play for. Nobody is condemning you for which way you choose to swing it big boy, we're just upset at your use of multiple ghost accounts here at SBR as it goes against forum policy. What your do with your private parts in relation to Bobby's folds is really none of our business although I really wish you'd quit flaunting it in everyone's faces.

Now being that as it may, I had a health related question that I thought you might be able to help me with considering you're no stranger to a warm creampie, even if it is a somewhat twisted take on the ol' fashioned variety. To reiterate, do you notice any difference whatsoever in the skin condition of Bobby following the days in which you creampied his folds?

That is all. I will eagerly await your reply.

And again, thank you for avoiding the back and forth stuff. I was worried there for a minute you might resort to back and forth stuff.

Eddy Munny

See that's the thing about these gay ghosts like JoeCool20... as soon as you call them out and confront them with waves of hard evidence they have no choice but to concede the fight and "ghost" the thread if you will.

Good job SBR in helping me prove that JoeCool20 used to be Blowjoe2020 and probably has a few other phantom handles as well. Message me if you are interested in signing the petition that will see JoeCool20 kicked to the curb and never allowed back!

First 12