cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

California community buys out donuts so shop owner can spend time with sick wife

Points Awarded:

sweep gave cincinnatikid513 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21 gave cincinnatikid513 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

captrobey gave cincinnatikid513 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

Awesome. He did not even want a Gofundme page. The donuts do look really good though.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

I cried. In this time of a horrible president it reminds us there are still good people

BetLoose18
    BetLoose18's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's great news always love seeing stories like this

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Shameful Talmudic propaganda from the Sumner Rothstein (oh excuse me, Sumner Redstone) clan. Nice to see a community help out a hard working man and his sick wife, although CBS had to turn it into a political narrative by saying how much "refugees are a national treasure", and how "we needed a reminder that there is humanity in this country", when it's not even remotely important to the story. Very moving to see the love these people and their customers have for each other. On another note, should we really be celebrating the mass consumption of deep fried bread dough?

Wonder if CBS plans to air a "story" on all the help Christian bakers are receiving from their communities from the hardships endured by frivolous litigation and governmental persecution by deviant anti-Christian homosexual Marxists? Perhaps they can do a story on hard working immigrants who have their little shops robbed at gunpoint by ghetto hoodlums constantly, or how their shops have to close when the Feds seize their bank accounts for structuring cash deposits under 10k, even though they haven't been charged with a crime. Perhaps CBS will do a profile on refugee and immigrant street gangs from Central America? I won't hold my breath for any of those.

Here's another really heart warming video of a color blind man getting a gift of expensive corrective lenses by his co-workers, without the leftist political propaganda thrown in by an anchor desk.

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Gonna be some pissed off cops