Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

andrew gillum and snipes meet at church in broward cnty, sh*t getting out of hand 2ni

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer

video on loomer's twitter feed; gillum and snipes try to meet at a church (no services at the time), and the shit gets fun....

wish I had delayed my vacation a week, so I could whip some black ass down in broward.... (and dominican, cuban, or wigger ass as well),....

snipes needs to go to jail

gay guy on the bull horn is awesome.... calls gillum "black hitler"

loomer gets assaulted and run off by corrupt cops and democrats....

Auto Donk

White santa claus lookin' guy finally has enough, decides to whip some gayboi with the mega horn ass......

Auto Donk

SOME mud sh__rks now dancin' around to the black gospel music, hoping to glean some bbc for their troubles.... great plan for white women wanting some black snake....

wish I had a megaphone and the dog fart crew.... this video would be going in a way different direction....

the gay guy screaming in the megaphone "kickin' the jew outta the synogogue, kickin the jew outta the synogogue" over and over and havin' the triggered Santa come at him is priceless.....

Auto Donk

mud sh___rk or not, the brunette in the skin tight black dress would be gettin' some attention from El Donkque

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

florida always has close elections get to do it all over again in 2 years

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?
    ForumvilleLoL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3042

fuk it

Auto Donk

now jew on jew violence....

two jewish ladies arguing over who is more jewish, and whether a jew was thrown out of a synagogue....

old jew lady pokes loomer the jew in the chest, calls her a liar....

all the while gillum and snipes meet inside the black baptist church, while white women outside dance to black gospel music while tryin to attract black men to fuk em........

guy in a rostafarian hat is about to mack down on my favorite brunette.....

a gay conservative dressed like snipes, flowing white hair, about to fight black guys while yelling at them on a megaphone....

must be election season in florida....

the Floridiots have returned, unfortunately.......

Auto Donk

gillum press conference photo album:

first, gay conservative with snipes wig, high point of the night being told "stay here three more hours, and the crackheads will come out and rape your body" by a church going black gillum supporter in a gillum t shirt giving the gay guy the finger....:

]

gillum campaign t-shirt, playing off his initial and trying to secure the "gangsta" vote..... displayed here by fighting Santa's girlfriend....

personally, I don't think Fighting Santa (shown below) was pissed about the gay guy with the megaphone, but rather was pissed at his woman for draggin' him to a black church so she could finally find some good dik, as his SWC is no match for a standard BBC..... this poor gay guy just happened to be an outlet for Santa's frustration of being cuckolded by big black cok........

Fightin' Santa:

side note: Fightin' Santa is being held back by RastaMan who doesn't want law enforcement intervening if a fight were to break out, as the cops would run off the white bitches doin' the "we want black dik" dance to the gospel music, thereby killin' his vibe and ending his chances of burying his Jamaican Black Snake into some white holes....

photo of who RastaMan and myself prefer of the white bitches needin' BBC crowd:

Auto Donk

several hoodrat babes, pissed off that white bitches are cravin' BBC and getting gillum supporters to fuk em, take out their frustrations by running a traditional FBI Gauntlet on loomer and the gay guy, ie, a line of them walk by intermittently and run into loomer and the gay guy, trying to intimidate them into leaving.....

here's one such pissed off hood rat:

church going gillum supporter being holy and doin' what Jesus would do if faced with someone he wanted to beat the shit out of:

well, that is, if Jesus flipped people off and told them "hang around and your ass will be raped by crackheads!"

and lastly, the rabble rousing jew babe that finally fled the scene after some black bitches said "get the fuk out da hood" and "Honkey!!!" to her and her gay friend:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-11-18 at 09:23 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

when u moving to florida autodonk u should run for florida house or senate seat

Auto Donk

if I do run for senate or a house seat, I will always give Loomer "full and total access" to the Donk.....

Auto Donk

not bad for a jew babe....

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

not bad for a jew babe....
    idk donk think will give loomer a pass not that hot

Auto Donk

i'm sure three will be better lookin' babes nesting around my campaign and senate office, but for some reason, a jew that considers herself to be, and represents herself to be, a card carrying member of the media with credentials, yet uses terms in her reporting like "those fukkin' vehicles," turns me on......

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

It's all so blatantly obvious in recent years.

With the dead vote, ballot stuffing, and sometimes just 'finding' boxes of ballots out of absolutely nowhere, it reminds me of how in football the home team advantage is about 3 points with capping.

In politics I think it's closer to about a 5 point democrat advantage figured in.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

I don't see the video of this.

Auto Donk

gay guy calling gillum "black hitler" and screaming he's a bigot who "kicked a jew out of a synagogue" is priceless....

wish I had rastaman's phone number, so I could see if he closed on that dancin' brunette.... I noticed they both suddenly were absent from the "reporting" around the same time.....

f'n bitch

Shutup

Much hottter than Loomer
    Britany Pettibone and Martina Markota

Shutup

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

Gullim is a joke, about to steal an election...

ForumvilleLoL
    Why not me ?
    ForumvilleLoL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3042

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    SOME mud sh__rks now dancin' around to the black gospel music, hoping to glean some bbc for their troubles.... great plan for white women wanting some black snake....

wish I had a megaphone and the dog fart crew.... this video would be going in a way different direction....

the gay guy screaming in the megaphone "kickin' the jew outta the synogogue, kickin the jew outta the synogogue" over and over and havin' the triggered Santa come at him is priceless.....
    You always sound like the guy from "Big Mouth" (Hormone Monster) a NETFLIX original. You would enjoy the humor with your sick sadistic sexual POV.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Another auto Donk fake news thread.

This broke, lying, no Pussy getting idiot has more fake news threads than trump twitter