JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Post your life story on SBR.. Don't be shy and keep it real as I know you all.

My life story in a nut shell from the crib... You're next... Let's get to know each other from birth on SBR!!! What drives you in life today!!!

I was born in 1968 in Santa Monica, California.. Raised in a Catholic school.. Rebelled and hated religion with passion after that.. Thought it was all non sense. I did learn the 10 commandments though. It always stuck in my mind.. Still rebelled.. Bad boy..

Mother and Father had 3 children and I was the youngest.. I was a mistake and I always knew that as I was years apart from my siblings... I was beat up by my father and older brother growing up but loved the most and protected by my mother.. My absent father left when I was 12 years old thank GOD!!!.. He was no fun to be around...

I remember the fighting and screaming in my house growing up and I was embarrassed.. I remember dishes thrown by my mom in anger at my adulterous Father.. I remember my sister left crying when my dad left for good out on the porch.. I remember my older brother at 16 standing up to my father in rage.. I was proud of my older brother at age 12 at that time.. He was abused the most..

My single Italian mother then tried hard to support us kids after my dad left for good and we grew up poor, my older brother enlisted in the Air Force and was sent off to Mississippi as he felt he had to get away.. That was devastating to me.. He was my father figure...

My oldest sister was lost..

Fast forward 4 years later - My older brother found a Southern Christian bell and married her.. He was an Alcoholic at the time but was forced to go to Church and got called out by the pasture for no reason and never took a drink again.. That grabbed my sister and my attention at some level back then and made us think.. What is up with big bro?

I was in my early 20's now and a full blown atheist. An athlete and excelling in sports at every level. . Hated people of faith.. Really did. Looked down on them and thought my older brother lost it.. My older brother was a full blown Christian at this point. I said Big bro you are NUTS!!! I said there is a half a dozen major different religions on this planet what makes you think yours is so right? I said prove it to me!!! He told me just pray for belief and sign and as silly as that sounds i did.. I saw how my brothers life changed and i just maybe believed him, he was not a crazy dude....

I prayed hard just for proof and it opened up a door and BOOM. It took a few months of sincere praying then a major door was opened!!! I followed my brothers foot steps and it held true more then I could ever imagine. I saw things and felt things no one could ever imagine.. I got exposed to the spiritual world.. I got blasted.. NO LIE!!!

I'm 50 years old today and wrote down every incredible experience in my life that happen to day in my bible.. It still blows my mind when I read it.. Now I'm finally going after love and partnership in the real life but I will always put God first over any woman I meet. I'm about to find my soul mate in life and feel it.. I'm trying now...

I was on a mission to make money my entire life and not be poor and be the bread winner in my family, it consumed me even as a Christian.. I wanted to take care of my mother... I did... I am the bread winner today.. I take care of my 80 year old mother today because she took care of me!!!

That's JIBBBY - YOUR TURN!! KEEP IT REAL, don't be afraid to share we will all die one day and who really cares on the internet!!!!

You will never read a more real and honest from JIBS ever on SBR.. Do you have the balls to tell your story??? I'll read!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-30-18 at 12:30 AM.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3692

Jibby, you need to find a good woman.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LLXC

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

At what age did you start abusing ellipsis?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

lay the pipe

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    lay the pipe

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Jibby....I always thought we were connected.

It’s me....your estranged daddy. I also found God. However life’s been tough on my. Can you PayPal me over $10k? Thanks son.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Jibby....I always thought we were connected.

It’s me....your estranged daddy. I also found God. However life’s been tough on my. Can you PayPal me over $10k? Thanks son.
    Seems legit
    Points Awarded:

coanwe gave GUMMO77 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

i think praying is worse than buying a lotto ticket

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

I was born very young.
    Wherever you go there you are
    and once you get there you've arrived.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Going to keep this short.
    Born in Utah moved to arizona right away.
    Grew up rollerblading and riding dirt bikes etc until age 13.Got into basketball. Got really good had a basketball scholarship
    Got injured lost scholarship and also lost girl I was going to marry by her cheating so became a big hacker to make people feel pain that I felt. Almost got caught stopped hacking so much but still was angry all the time so wanted to fight everybody
    Dad showed me pride fights and ufc fights so got into mma amateur fighting. Fought 5 fights. Finished 3 and 2. Had to stop because of pain killer addiction. Rehab. Now play basketball to get rid of anger and watch ufc to help get rid of it and betting helps my mind get off of it.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

[QUOTE=Demonata;28144330]Going to keep this short.
    Grew up rollerblading and riding dirt bikes etc until age 13.Got into basketball. Got really good had a basketball scholarship
    Got injured lost scholarship and also lost girl I was going to marry by her cheating so became a big hacker to make people feel pain that I felt. Almost got caught stopped hacking so much but still was angry all the time so wanted to fight everybody
    Dad showed me pride fights and ufc fights so got into mma amateur fighting. Fought 5 fights. Finished 3 and 2. Had to stop because of pain killer addiction. Rehab. Now play basketball to get rid of anger and watch ufc to help get rid of it and betting helps my mind get off of it.[/QUote

Sounds like you have your life back - Good for you

Demonata

[QUOTE=Bandit;28144345]
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Dad showed me pride fights and ufc fights so got into mma amateur fighting. Fought 5 fights. Finished 3 and 2. Had to stop because of pain killer addiction. Rehab. Now play basketball to get rid of anger and watch ufc to help get rid of it and betting helps my mind get off of it.[/QUote

Sounds like you have your life back - Good for you
    Thank you. This forum helps a lot as well. Helps to know lots of people here have dealt with a lot too. At the end of the day we all gamble to get other stuff off our mind and have turned to gambling to feel like a winner again which was robbed from all of us with bad moments in our lives whether it's women,kids,job,work location something bad has happened to us all.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

My life is/was going pretty normal then I read Dementias post and now I’m in shock therapy.

Let’s not please read about you on the news there, Mr anger.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    Jibby, you need to find a good woman.
    I do I'm working on it, thanks. Chicks are shallow and mostly all married where I live.. The youngsters drive me crazy too... I'm done dating young chicks..
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dad showed me pride fights and ufc fights so got into mma amateur fighting. Fought 5 fights. Finished 3 and 2. Had to stop because of pain killer addiction. Rehab. Now play basketball to get rid of anger and watch ufc to help get rid of it and betting helps my mind get off of it.
    I played hoop, tennis and volleyball at a very high level growing up as well.. Sports was also an escape for me.. I still get after it today...

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Jibs,

In a way we are alike. Keep the faith, bro. God is good. He moves in ways we never could even dream possible.

I will share my story here soon. No time now.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave RangeFinder 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    My life is/was going pretty normal then I read Dementias post and now I’m in shock therapy.

Let’s not please read about you on the news there, Mr anger.
    Yeah i went from mormon getting married etc to girl i was engaged to marry cheating on me with a missionary and snapped. Got revenge on her though... I usually control my anger well now. As long as i dont hold it in. Also my dad used to ground me if i played too many sports. He was a psycho. He wanted to watch a movie with me and i had basketball practice and when i got home he grounded me for a year for playing too many sports.
    Last edited by Demonata; 10-30-18 at 07:18 PM.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I do I'm working on it, thanks. Chicks are shallow and mostly all married where I live.. The youngsters drive me crazy too... I'm done dating young chicks..
    Yeah man at least your brain still cares about them, i bet you will find one jibbs. Maybe some day i will too. maybe if i get old enough to forget about the bitch.

Bostongambler

Yeah i went from mormon getting married etc to girl i was engaged to marry cheating on me with a missionary and snapped. Got revenge on her though... I usually control my anger well now. As long as i dont hold it in. Also my dad used to ground me if i played too many sports. He was a psycho. He wanted to watch a movie with me and i had basketball practice and when i got home he grounded me for a year for playing too many sports.
    Don’t worry Dementia, we all get it in the end. And I’m sure she did as well. 🤔

Demonata

Don’t worry Dementia, we all get it in the end. And I’m sure she did as well. 🤔
    Yeah

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

What was the revenge you got demonata?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    What was the revenge you got demonata?
    Dressed up in all black ski mask waited by her car. Robbed her and posted all her ************ social etc all over the deep web. Ruined her life like she ruined mine.i made sure to steal her phone too so she couldn't cancel her cards or call cops fast so was easy getaway.
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave Demonata 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dressed up in all black ski mask waited by her car. Robbed her and posted all her ************ social etc all over the deep web. Ruined her life like she ruined mine.i made sure to steal her phone too so she couldn't cancel her cards or call cops fast so was easy getaway.
    Well they say paybacks are a bitch.... Lol...

Sounds like you got her good.. ..

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

I too was born in 1968, but in a small suburb west of Philadelphia. As a kid, I used to spend my time hanging out at the local playground playing basketball, acting cool, etc....
    But then a few local gang members moved in. They started causing trouble and once around the age of 15 or so I was involved in a fight with one of them. My mother (who was looking out for my best interest) sent me out to the West Coast to live with my Aunt & Uncle and my 3 cousins.

And I lived happily ever after.....

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

I'm younger than you, but a good older (divorced 3 times) friend of mine told me........ "They're all lying cheating dirty whores....but they're awfully fun to play with"

Keep your head up

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    I'm younger than you, but a good older (divorced 3 times) friend of mine told me........ "They're all lying cheating dirty whores....but they're awfully fun to play with"

Keep your head up
    Yup, I was almost married 3 times but could never pull the trigger.. Just lived and loved with them each for years then walked.. I was a dick and could never commit... I don't wanna do that anymore.. I'm more cautious.. Probably why I'm still single today..

I'm looking for a chick in the mid 30's that works out and is in very good shape, good heart and has an income.. Hard to find... Don't wanna be a sugar daddy or a sperm donor either..

Being Divorced 3 times is rough though, looks like you did pull the trigger on all 3 of your loves in life.. That can get costly.. I hope you're good today JTS...

Yes chicks are fun though, I love them until they snap on a brother..

jts1207

Yup, I was almost married 3 times but could never pull the trigger.. Just lived and loved with them each for years then walked.. I was a dick and could never commit... I don't wanna do that anymore.. I'm more cautious.. Probably why I'm still single today..

I'm looking for a chick in the mid 30's that works out and is in very good shape, good heart and has an income.. Hard to find... Don't wanna be a sugar daddy or a sperm donor either..

Being Divorced 3 times is rough though, looks like you did pull the trigger on all 3 of your loves in life.. That can get costly.. I hope you're good today JTS...

Was a friend of mine ....he's probably 60. Awesome dude.

I went to HS in Bucks County. I'm in TN know. Beers here or there on me!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Was a friend of mine ....he's probably 60. Awesome dude.

I went to HS in Bucks County. I'm in TN know. Beers here or there on me!
    Oh ok I missed reading the friend part as I thought that was you.. Wheeeew... Good deal then JTS!!! I don't wish divorce 3 times on anyone.. Damaged goods man or woman after that..

jts1207

Oh ok I missed reading the friend part as I thought that was you.. Wheeeew... Good deal then JTS!!! I don't wish divorce 3 times on anyone.. Damaged goods man or woman after that..

Cheers my man

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Well, I was a banker in Maine in the late 1940's. I was jailed for the murder of my wife and her lover, but was innocent of the crime. Then I made friends in the prison, had to fight off a group of homosexuals many times, hit this one dude with a movie reel omg he went down like a sack of bricks! Then I made friends with the guards cause I knew a lot about taxes and whatnot, built a library, didn't get raped anymore b/c the head of the "sisters" got paralyzed by the guards.... all the while I dug a hole in my cell hidden by posters of movie starletts of the day. I escaped one night and crawled through a bunch of human waste and recovered the money I was siphoning from the prison and went to Mexico. That's where I am today. 90 years young and still on the lam.

Demonata

Well they say paybacks are a bitch.... Lol...

Sounds like you got her good.. ..
    Yep. I just couldn't let her get away with it... It was a crime in my eyes but something she wouldn't be arrested for so needed street justice. She may not of broken in to my house but broke my heart which should be a crime.

Demonata

Lol you want a girl to be perfect? Rich and beautiful and a good heart? Doesn't exist man. You can only get some of the qualities not all of them. I wouldn't mind marrying like a japanese or chinese women since i wouldnt understand what she was saying so wouldn't have to talk to her much. Also they treat there men like kings. Lets make a trip to japan or china jibby and look for women.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    Well, I was a banker in Maine in the late 1940's. I was jailed for the murder of my wife and her lover, but was innocent of the crime. Then I made friends in the prison, had to fight off a group of homosexuals many times, hit this one dude with a movie reel omg he went down like a sack of bricks! Then I made friends with the guards cause I knew a lot about taxes and whatnot, built a library, didn't get raped anymore b/c the head of the "sisters" got paralyzed by the guards.... all the while I dug a hole in my cell hidden by posters of movie starletts of the day. I escaped one night and crawled through a bunch of human waste and recovered the money I was siphoning from the prison and went to Mexico. That's where I am today. 90 years young and still on the lam.
    Really?????

Bostongambler

You must of really loved her , dementia. Remind me to never get on your badside.

Demonata

You must of really loved her , dementia. Remind me to never get on your badside.
    Yeah man... you should be good, i don't think I'm going to love you haha

12 Last