Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

the hell with 5.000 troops being sent to the border..... that even offends me....

why spend all that time, money and man power on these wetbacks, when one of these will do the trick:

as a taxpayer, i'm offended at the expense of stopping them at the border, when one b-52 could solve the problem in one damn sortie.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Yup a little fire power and lethal force displayed at the borders would send that Caravan running back to the shit hole Countries they came from...

Trump about to drop the hammer and sign an executive order that stops everything at the border any day now...

OldschoolGambler
    OldschoolGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Divide up the border between the Vandals, Mongols and Hell's Angels, etc. They get to keep the drugs and cash AND they get a bounty for every trespasser shot. SimpliSafe Wouldn't stop drug traffic much, but would eliminate unwanted guests to almost zero

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Don't these people plan to claim refugee status?

That's quite a bit different, legally, to Mexicans jumping the border for work.

Just set up a refugee camp and let the UN process them. If they aren't genuine refugees they wont be let in. There's pretty strict rules about what a refugee is, and what law abiding nations should do with them.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

the question has always been why are u letting them do it its your money not theirs
    Last edited by jtoler; 10-29-18 at 12:48 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    why spend all that time, money and man power on these wetbacks, when one of these will do the trick:

as a taxpayer, i'm offended at the expense of stopping them at the border, when one b-52 could solve the problem in one damn sortie.....
    That's sooo 1952ish.

Get up to date........

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22858

Cut all Federal Funding to the Countries that any of these people come from. Every other Country enforces their immigration laws and thats ok with the Dems but they won't. Five families to live with every democratic member of the house and twenty to every democrat senator any remaining families to go to a sanctuary city and to be supported by that city and state. Any federal dollars going to these cities and states has to be spent on building walls to contain them within their jurisdiction any offenders caught outside are arrested and placed within a federal prison with that states federal dollars supporting their incarceration. They want them they keep em and pay for them

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Just set up a refugee camp and let the UN process them. If they aren't genuine refugees they wont be let in. There's pretty strict rules about what a refugee is, and what law abiding nations should do with them.
    Opti, there's not a true refugee among them....

let me handle the f'n situation, and those that happen to scurry off into the brush and avoid getting blown to bits by my carpet bombing will be singin' this shit all the way back to Honduras:

"eets no fun, bee-ing an illegal aleee-uhn"

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Too bad we didn’t carpet bomb donkers ancestors when they tried to get into this great country.

Auto Donk

from a very reliable dod source I have, this caravan will be receiving some of our latest military technology at the border if they show....

i'll sum it up by saying "electronic" warfare....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Too bad we didn’t carpet bomb donkers ancestors when they tried to get into this great country.
    my ancestors, and senator warren's, scalped custer, mother f'er

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Seeking Asylum is the loop hole so yes they are claiming that, if you look at the caravan all you see is young adult males (90% that from what I've seen).. They've already been offered safe asylum also in Mexico and they turned it down flat as they all want to come to America!!! That bothers me the most.

That's the deal.. Americans don't want or like this.. I know I don't... It's a total scam... Not fair to all the legal immigrants that come here and or waiting to be processed the right way..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-29-18 at 04:28 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Cut all Federal Funding to the Countries that any of these people come from. Every other Country enforces their immigration laws and thats ok with the Dems but they won't. Five families to live with every democratic member of the house and twenty to every democrat senator any remaining families to go to a sanctuary city and to be supported by that city and state. Any federal dollars going to these cities and states has to be spent on building walls to contain them within their jurisdiction any offenders caught outside are arrested and placed within a federal prison with that states federal dollars supporting their incarceration. They want them they keep em and pay for them
    I'm sure Trump is considering a complete and full shut down of our Southern border crossing ports which would almost cripple the Mexican economy.. Trump can do that thru executive order power under the threat of invasion.. I'd like to see that happen to wake up Mexico to further stop this from happening again in the future..

Drastic steps do need to happen, one Caravan gets though, many more will come.. NOT GOOD!!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Auto Donk

as a direct descendant of the Great Sioux Chief -- no, not Sitting Bull, but rather his dad -- Chief Buffalo Dik Running Donk, having 1/512th of his blood running through my veins (fortunately, the 1/512th percentage went all to my buffalo-sized dong), I will take up bow and arrow myself if any of these invaders come up the trail of bean dip (from Laredo to Houston) in my native HomeLand....

In the spirit of my both fierce and noble, and well-hung ancestor, I will give quarter to all invader squaws, and grant them safe passage through DonkLand, after they have "served their time" among my people.....

may even convert a few to take on the roll of "additional wife".....

Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-29-18 at 01:52 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

smoke a blunt

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Donk, I thought you were from the Slapaho tribe?

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

If this is a setup intended to make Trump & republicans look bad.

It could legit end in a bloodbath.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    smoke a blunt
    how can I??? these f'n closed borders have f'd up my supply......

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    look at that mutha fukka go....

I actually thought he was hauling ass, til i looked at all those fully dressed slobs and kids without proper running attire behind him.....

f'n raper

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Donk, I thought you were from the Slapaho tribe?
    If I banged rapper nikki minaj, our kid would be "aRAPaHo"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Making a run for the border and got squirrely..

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Making a run for the border and got squirrely..

that's why I always bought one of those three dollar hand painted crucifexes while in mexico visiting in boys town, throw it out in the middle of the street on my way back to the border....

mescin swerve, fishtail, and kill his whole family and all the illegals he's transporting in back so he doesn't run over Christ on the cross.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

that's why I always bought one of those three dollar hand painted crucifexes while in mexico visiting in boys town, throw it out in the middle of the street on my way back to the border....

mescin swerve, fishtail, and kill his whole family and all the illegals he's transporting in back so he doesn't run over Christ on the cross.....
    Lol Donkers.. The creativity and imagination in your posts are always impressive.. Speaking of crosses and borders..

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Maybe we should think twice about bombing our own border? It just miiiight be a little dicey????

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    If this is a setup intended to make Trump & republicans look bad.

It could legit end in a bloodbath.
    On the contrary! His base will go nuts if they are thwarted by a temporary wall constructed quickly by the Army Corps Of Engineers. It plays right into his constant whining for a massively overpriced wall. All that needs to be spent is small cash to fortify the existing border crossings. No one is crossing out in the middle of the desert. And any large contingent would be easily spotted and intercepted through air patrols.

Plain and simple, he's in line to get a major kickback from whoever the contractor for this wall. Like HALF the 1.5 BILLION!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Maybe we should think twice about bombing our own border? It just miiiight be a little dicey????
    who said anything about waitin' til they reach the damn border????

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

This is pretty well known by now but here's beto's team on camera violating all kinds of laws. I know beto and his activist supporters are saying nothing to see here.

This has all gotten so crazy where the democrats lately care more about everyone who's not a citizen for some reason.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

DJT "thank god for the uneducated" ....... personally, i was going to say "deplorables". but "six of one, half dozen of the other"