JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Music history best moments!!!!

If you love music watch this below and learn Music history..

I'm a sports gambler, business man, politician and most of all a true music lover.. This video below is the best I've found and heard to date on youtube. A MUST WATCH.. 14 minutes of Music history breaking moments!!..

I will say they left out Motown which is disappointing to me.. Still this Video is the shiiiiits!!! Spot on!!! Check with head phones and turn it up!!! Mods feel free to saloon only after after you listen and watch yourself first please..

Jibbby is a music lover deep down first and this is diverse of all cultures, race, religions and void of all politics also..

Check please and learn the worlds Music history, you owe it to yourself young and old...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJNm0PP_WrA

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Those were all great moments, freddie mercury at Wembley might be my favorite ever.

As far as my favorite time in music, Id have to say mid 80’s to early 90’s in Seattle. The time when Soundgarden, Nirvana, Alice N chains and Pearl Jam were all releasing some of their most popular albums and it all happened at once. Chris Cornell, Dave Grohl, Layne Stayley, Cobain, Kim Thayil, Jerry Cantrell.... That was an amazingn few years that put out some really amazing music

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Those were all great moments, freddie mercury at Wembley might be my favorite ever.

As far as my favorite time in music, Id have to say mid 80’s to early 90’s in Seattle. The time when Soundgarden, Nirvana, Alice N chains and Pearl Jam were all releasing some of their most popular albums and it all happened at once. Chris Cornell, Dave Grohl, Layne Stayley, Cobain, Kim Thayil, Jerry Cantrell.... That was an amazingn few years that put out some really amazing music
    Solid I agree, I liked all those bands you mentioned.. Have all their CD's still to this day.. Seattle grunge was popular..

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

Greatest 1 moment in all of Music history forever Amen

Johnny Gunn
    Johnny Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Nice! Got the chills listening to Nirvana. I was 16 years old when that was aired on MTV unplugged and it was one of the greatest musical events ever. I can't believe that was their last album for a grand total of 2, just imagine if they put out 5+ albums.

Johnny Gunn

I think Bush is beyond underrated.

And yes I'm only smart enough to put a link up…

https://youtu.be/vRQHr-0GJk4

Last edited by Johnny Gunn; 10-30-18 at 06:07 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Gunn View Post
    Nice! Got the chills listening to Nirvana. I was 16 years old when that was aired on MTV unplugged and it was one of the greatest musical events ever. I can't believe that was their last album for a grand total of 2, just imagine if they put out 5+ albums.
    Yup lives and careers cut short.. There was a bunch of Artists that died before their time, no telling what so many would have put out if they didn't die of drug overdoses or committed suicide..

The rolling stone list of top musicians that died before their time.. List is long!! https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...cia-19-195880/

Johnny Gunn

I have also watched several times a Woodstock documentary with most of the performances which was pretty amazing. As for rap, I do like the rappers delight song but I think NWA made a way bigger impact and to me were the originators of rap.

The next biggest moment will be when Rock 'n Roll finally returns!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Gunn View Post
    I have also watched several times a Woodstock documentary with most of the performances which was pretty amazing. As for rap, I do like the rappers delight song but I think NWA made a way bigger impact and to me were the originators of rap.

The next biggest moment will be when Rock 'n Roll finally returns!
    RUN DMC, The Fatboys, and Grandmaster Flash I think made a bigger splash in originating rap music then NWA.. I liked NWA as well though back in the day, gangsta rap...

Johnny Gunn

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    RUN DMC, The Fatboys, and Grandmaster Flash I think made a bigger splash in originating rap music then NWA.. I liked NWA as well though back in the day, gangsta rap...

You beat me to it as I forgot about Run DMC. I actually saw them in college at a free concert but one of them died before that,can't remember which one.