Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

CNN go KAAAA-BBBBOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Wish it were true.....

f'n democrat/liberal false flag.....

fukkers are having their asses handed to them so bad by trump and the repubs that they needed a diversion.....

fukkin' losers................
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

Auto Donk

I wish I was there near the building they evacuated with some f'n black cats.....

sneak up behind that fukstick jim schuito and light a string of em off and watch him cry and shit his pants on the air.....

f'n losers.... making themselves the story to get the news of that band of criminals coming up from honduras.....

Auto Donk

these fags are already blaming trump, saying his rallys and rhetoric against the media is to blame.....

no doubt these liberal fukheads planned this... f'n soros, clintons and cnn.....

fn idiots

now they're saying trump is shit because he hasn't officially condemned the bomber.....

f'n unreal

tapper needs the shit beat out of him; blaming trump non-stop

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Auto Donk..one of the original Proud Boys.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Donk would be a suspect if he wasn’t a retard. He’d blow himself up trying to make a bomb.

Alt righties are sick mother fuxckers

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Republican crazies fighting back now.. Shiiit bombs though as none went off.. This guy will get caught in no time...

CNN and Dems the target.. That's a change!!!! I wouldn't shed a tear.. Republican officials have been getting targeted for a while now thanks to Democratic leaders like Maxine Waters inciting violence in her public speeches.. What do you think was gonna happen? CNN fake news also stirs the pot...

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Donk would be a suspect if he wasn’t a retard. He’d blow himself up trying to make a bomb.

And you’re really a shining example for the left huh??

Word on the street is the bomber hid his devices in boxes of dildos and extenze tablets so I’d say Donk is a serious suspect

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    these fags are already blaming trump, saying his rallys and rhetoric against the media is to blame.....

no doubt these liberal fukheads planned this... f'n soros, clintons and cnn.....

fn idiots

now they're saying trump is shit because he hasn't officially condemned the bomber.....

f'n unreal

tapper needs the shit beat out of him; blaming trump non-stop
    They always blame Trump for everything.. Nothing new you know this..

Global warming Trumps fault, Mass shootings Trumps fault, bombs now planted Trumps fault.. Then they even deflect when Trump does good things for America such as the fake news gives Obama all the credit for the booming economy... Won't ever hear them give Trump kuddo's for knocking out ISIS, better trade deals, etc.. Crickets..

CNN SUCKS!!!!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    And you’re really a shining example for the left huh??

Word on the street is the bomber hid his devices in boxes of dildos and extenze tablets so I’d say Donk is a serious suspect
    I am. No doubt about it.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Republican crazies fighting back now.. Shiiit bombs though as none went off.. This guy will get caught in no time...

CNN and Dems the target.. That's a change!!!! I wouldn't shed a tear.. Republican officials have been getting targeted for a while now thanks to Democratic leaders like Maxine Waters inciting violence in her public speeches.. What do you think was gonna happen? CNN fake news also stirs the pot...
    Jibby....this is a terrible post. Not your best moment....probably your worst post. Get it together

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby....this is a terrible post. Not your best moment....probably your worst post. Get it together
    Truth hurts? Sorry not to report the fake news that you are use to seeing.. You have no problem with Republicans getting attacked by the mob weekly, you won't condemn Maxine Waters comments either.. Don't be hypocritical Vitterd...

Just for the record I wouldn't want anyone to die.. I'm not that ruthless.. I just said I wouldn't shed a tear..
    Lol.. Liberals...

vitterd

Truth hurts? Sorry not to report the fake news that you are use to seeing.. You have no problem with Republicans getting attacked by the mob weekly, you won't condemn Maxine Waters comments either.. Don't be hypocritical Vitterd...

Just for the record I wouldn't want anyone to die.. I'm not that ruthless.. I just said I wouldn't shed a tear..
    Lol.. Liberals...
    I don’t like the confrontation at restaurants and that shouldn’t happen.

People protesting is fine....nothing wrong with that.

This is completely different and trump and his awful rallies and his “press in the enemy of the people”....are at the root of the evil. Hopefully he learns his lesson and stops. Every target are people he rails on daily.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I don’t like the confrontation at restaurants and that shouldn’t happen.

People protesting is fine....nothing wrong with that.

This is completely different and trump and his awful rallies and his “press in the enemy of the people”....are at the root of the evil. Hopefully he learns his lesson and stops. Every target are people he rails on daily.
    Well fair enough Vitterd.. Seems you are a reasonable thinking man on some topics..

Codone69
    Codone69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

CNN didn't need any help blowing themselves up. Only people at airport will miss them

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Wish it were true.....

f'n democrat/liberal false flag.....

fukkers are having their asses handed to them so bad by trump and the repubs that they needed a diversion.....

fukkin' losers................
    Did you send hillary one so you cab share her memes?

Auto Donk

I'm sending you this today, you broke scared liberal mother fukkker:

Auto Donk

this false flag was designed to do what it's doing.... getting the band of 7000 rough, lowlife lookin' wetbacks out of the news....

dems know that the more people see these miscreants barreling toward our country, hell bent on entering our country illegally, the more angry and riled they are to go vote republican.....

now, you have all the msm media, with its liberal slant, blaming trump all over the news for the environment he created in which his supporters now feel to bomb people.....

so, instead of bad hombres, we have a "bad trump" news cycle....

never mind that waters wants to let us know we're not welcome any place, any where, and need to be driven out of this country;

never mind that holder wants to kick us;

nevver mind that booker wants to get into our face;

never mind that hiLIARy just said a week ago that you cannot be civil with us..... yah, it's all trump's fault

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm sending you this today, you broke scared liberal mother fukkker:

vitterd

You couldn’t afford the postage Donk.

This is the trump world we live in. He incites violence at all those redneck rallies. Just a matter of time. Right wingers are nuts....-180 that it’s a Texas guy.

SharpAngles

this false flag was designed to do what it's doing.... getting the band of 7000 rough, lowlife lookin' wetbacks out of the news....

dems know that the more people see these miscreants barreling toward our country, hell bent on entering our country illegally, the more angry and riled they are to go vote republican.....

now, you have all the msm media, with its liberal slant, blaming trump all over the news for the environment he created in which his supporters now feel to bomb people.....

so, instead of bad hombres, we have a "bad trump" news cycle....

never mind that waters wants to let us know we're not welcome any place, any where, and need to be driven out of this country;

never mind that holder wants to kick us;

nevver mind that booker wants to get into our face;

never mind that hiLIARy just said a week ago that you cannot be civil with us..... yah, it's all trump's fault
    Fascinating to me you sniff out this fake bombing “false flag” so easily but can’t recognize the immigrant caravan of 7000 MS13 and Middle Easterners is a fukkin “false flag”. Since when do illegals contact the press and announce when and where they’re crossing the border?

SharpAngles

You couldn’t afford the postage Donk.

This is the trump world we live in. He incites violence at all those redneck rallies. Just a matter of time. Right wingers are nuts....-180 that it’s a Texas guy.
    While left wingers are so grounded and stable

vitterd

Uhhh...a pink sign vs bombs??? Nice comparison

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Libs are silly.. They do think globally though which is nice I can't lie.. Trump supporters think Nationally and locally..

Gotta preserve America.. Gotta take care of your own house first so it stays attractive.. Can't let your house got to shiittt and you can't leave your doors open at night.. Should fence it to keep out the wild animals..

Close the borders, legal immigration by merit, fair trade world wide, growing economy and more jobs, strong military so we don't get messed with.. Lower taxes.. Trump MAGA!!!!

Gotta vote Republican!!!!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Jesus you're a miserable fuk

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

TDS has gotten so bad that this is the best story they can conjure up?

This is the dumbest freaking scheme any libtard has ever come up with.

Holy crap, Red Wave here we come

vitterd

I think trump sent the bombs to distract from the stock market bomb lately.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Stocks go up down give it time.. Good economy now so it's only a matter of time before people start buying again and it goes right back up..

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17681

Fox News Sux

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17681

I think you may be very right.

vitterd

Jibby....have you noticed when it goes up that trump takes all the credit and when it goes down he blames everyone else?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by turkkatarian View Post
    CNN News is fake
    Fixed...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby....have you noticed when it goes up that trump takes all the credit and when it goes down he blames everyone else?
    I have noticed that and? Why shouldn't he take credit for it.. It hit record highs many times under his Presidency.. Just a fact.. It will rebound again.. The economy is still strong so that stock market will go right back up in time..

Why did Obama take full credit for the booming economy in his speech last night in Vegas?.. Why didn't he give Trump any credit for the deregulation executive orders making this economy spike? I remember the economy being pretty stale under Obama especially in his second term..

Vitterd if you keep it honest I'll debate you. I'll bring facts to the table.. I use to be like you Vitterd... I know your type... You're not a bad guy.. Just believe in your stance and cause..

vitterd

I have noticed that and? Why shouldn't he take credit for it.. It hit record highs many times under his Presidency.. Just a fact.. It will rebound again.. The economy is still strong so that stock market will go right back up in time..

Why did Obama take full credit for the booming economy in his speech last night in Vegas?.. Why didn't he give Trump any credit for the deregulation executive orders making this economy spike? I remember the economy being pretty stale under Obama especially in his second term..

Vitterd if you keep it honest I'll debate you. I'll bring facts to the table.. I use to be like you Vitterd... I know your type... You're not a bad guy.. Just believe in your stance and cause..
    But why does he shift the blame when it collapses? Obama didn’t take full credit, he said don’t forget where it started. You remember what things were like when he came in right?

Things eventually crumble under trump because he doesn’t know what he’s doing. He’s just a trust fund baby with very limited intellect. I think you’ll see what always happens with trump led projects....failure.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

The bombs are no doubt a ploy by the globalist communist party and you gotta be pretty damn stupid if you the stock market is an indicator of ones economy or if you don’t think the stocks can’t be manipulated.
    Only one true indicator of an economy is the money valuation vs debt vs inflation.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

But why does he shift the blame when it collapses? Obama didn’t take full credit, he said don’t forget where it started. You remember what things were like when he came in right?

Things eventually crumble under trump because he doesn’t know what he’s doing. He’s just a trust fund baby with very limited intellect. I think you’ll see what always happens with trump led projects....failure.
    Obama did dig us out of a recession and I know that but he also added 10 trill to our national debt.. More then any other President in history to date.. Trump comes in and deregulates and lowers business taxes and the economy booms.. More jobs happen..

That's the true story..

Obama did buy us out of a recession in his first term and I supported that move.. Obama's second term you couldn't find a job in the classifieds because of the strict regulations and high taxes.. Manufacturing businesses were leaving the Country.....

12 Last