ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

NFL Undercover Agent?

Panthers' Eric Reid angrily confronts the Eagles' Malcolm Jenkins before labeling him a 'sellout' and 'neo-colonialist' for not kneeling during the national anthem... sparking praise from Colin Kaepernick

Reid accused Jenkins of 'co-opting' the protest movement ignited by Kaepernick. 'He was corrupt from the jump,' Reid told reporters. 'He knew what he was doing from the offset. 'His goal was to sell us out, and he did that.'

Last year, the agreement was struck between league owners and a group known as the Players Coalition, which was co-founded by Jenkins and retired NFL star Anquan Boldin.

Jenkins is one of the faces of the Players Coalition, which last November came close to cutting a crappy deal with the NFL that was mostly to get players to stop kneeling or demonstrating during the national anthem.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 424

I don't get it.... Doesn't the league now donate money towards specific social justice causes? Wasn't that the point of players protesting? I don't see why Reid is mad at Jenkins for getting something done with the league?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    I don't get it.... Doesn't the league now donate money towards specific social justice causes? Wasn't that the point of players protesting? I don't see why Reid is mad at Jenkins for getting something done with the league?
    Because the money being put towards “social justice causes” from owners and nflpa was going to be siphoned from other programs that assist vets and cancer patients. Reid is in the right here. Jenkins was looking out for Jenkins and not the bigger picture.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Victim is victim does. Pure mentally unstable puppets acting out.