The war on whites is palpable.

L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7987

New group coming to a university near you

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...er-gop-n920826
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Not white supremacists. I am going to go to 98.5% Japanese Japan. When I get there I swill tell them there are too many Japanese there. We need diversity. I am white and I am here. I don't like this Japanese supremacy. Too much Japanese culture. There are too many Japanese in all aspects of society. We should seek to remedy this by flooding the country with poverty and change the demographics. They will agree or prove they are racist. I will then Move on to all of Africa and Asia
    Points Awarded:

Ralphie Halves gave Shutup 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Whites have oppressedd every minority since civilization began. So now, minorities want equality and you’re feelings are hurt? Whites are the real snowflakes

Shutup

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Whites have oppressedd every minority since civilization began. So now, minorities want equality and you’re feelings are hurt? Whites are the real snowflakes
    They have equality. I love how "minorities" can be hateful, racist and even violent and just frame it as being about justice and equality. Even when lying. If white people have an opinion(even if true) and it isn't, whites bad, poc oppressed, it is racism. the history of the world with minorities in any country hasn't been good. In America and Europe "minorities are treated better than anywhere today. There is barely an diversity anywhere else. Where there is, once again, not good. Yet somehow that is okay and not racist.Just lok at S Africa. No one talks about it. But here and Europe they get a better life and it is still not enough, you have to give them everything or RACISM.

BTW the history of the word in the past has been to conquer. And it isn't only whites. Those that have been able to, have. Whites were just more successfull. The Moors , Arabs, Asians,Muslims, , Indians and so on have their share. But most have stuck to conquering their own regions and just outside. All you are doing is blaming whites for being more successful at it. Buh, bye, buddy
    Last edited by Shutup; 10-18-18 at 08:14 AM.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

All peoples have the right to their own culture, identity and freedom.

And by the way....so do whites.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

this thread is an awful idea and should end immediately.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Defeated 31-28.

Like a fukkin NFL game.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Every race has oppressed every minority since the beginning of time. It's human nature.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shutup

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Comanches used to terrorize the shit out of their neighbors.

How bout the Tutsis and Hutus slaughtering each other.

Same everywhere. As a poster said: "Whites only did it more effectively."

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Every race has oppressed every minority since the beginning of time. It's human nature.
    No, whites were the minority then too, but just a hell of a lot more capable and smarter.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    As if this is different anywhere else. F*cking clown show

https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/10...y-to-be-white/
    Just for the record, national vanguard is a white nationalist, neo-nazi site. Im certain OP knew this.

As for your 2nd post OP, you’re all over the place. Pick a topic and stick to it, complete stream of consciousness and I cant figure out what point you’re trying to make or argue.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Comanches used to terrorize the shit out of their neighbors.

How bout the Tutsis and Hutus slaughtering each other.

Same everywhere. As a poster said: "Whites only did it more effectively."
    So the oppression we’ve put others through is ok because the commanches did it? What about the NK government, they oppress too so its probably ok

It is not human nature, it’s a leaneed behavior that is bred from hatred and fear. Anyone that reads whitenationalist websites is full of both hate and fear.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

So the oppression we’ve put others through is ok because the commanches did it? What about the NK government, they oppress too so its probably ok

It is not human nature, it’s a leaneed behavior that is bred from hatred and fear. Anyone that reads whitenationalist websites is full of both hate and fear.
    This^^^ oh and penetrate the op for even posting this dumbass shit

Shutup

I actually just picked the first site I saw that talked about it. I bet you think everything is white supremacy. You don't even know what the hell that means. You probably think a white majority country is white supremacy

Anyway, the idea isn't that if white people treated minorities bad at some point it is okay because others did it. You replied that white people oppressed or treated minorities bad as if they were the only ones therefore they deserve whatever they get

I will apologize if in fact this guy or organization is truly hateful and racist But point stands on the issue

Most people considered white supremacist aren't. Most are may be nationalists at worst. Just want to be left alone and not blamed for everything And even regular conservatives are smeared with that label.

If you can't understand all my points it is because you just don't care.ou have your own agenda to push. And that is fine. I wil happily call it out tbough

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

recognize the games

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Pauline Hanson has ridden on the back of racial tension her entire political career. It used to be "the Asian invasion", but with so many Asians here now she never says a peep about that anymore.

She is a joke candidate.

Have to say, she sure did a great job of stirring the pot with this one though.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17029

The only people that's not ok with me are stupid people.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

What Do you mean are the real snowflakes. Like whites are actually white? They like to snowboard?

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    The only people that's not ok with me are stupid people.
    And the Reverend

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Altruism: showing a disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others.
    Whites are the most altruistic people who have ever lived in the history of mankind, especially in the past few hundreds of years. Yes, whites have oppressed minorities but look at the other way around.
    The founding of America was the first time that a nation had as its foundation that "all men were created equal". Other countries had similar concepts but were not a foundation of their country/civilization.
    Whites were the first to speak out against their own people who enslaved others. It was whites who lead the march to get rid of slavery.
    For the first time in human history, the American Civil War was the first time a race fought a war for the freedom of another race.
    Almost a hundred years later whites passed the Civil Rights Act giving people of other races a legal foothold to ensure they had the rights of whites.
    Non-whites have more rights than whites with Affirmative Action and hiring quotas and grants and loans whites aren't eligible for. Whites are murdered, raped and victims of other crimes by other races at a much higher rate than white-on-minority crime.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Charles Manson's master plan was to incite a race war (helter skelter) between whites and blacks.

He intended to let blacks and whites massacre each other while his crime family stood on the sidelines.

Then later re-emerge to take over everything.

If you watch the media with a keen eye, maybe you'll get the impression the deep state intends something similar.
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave Sanity Check 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Charles Manson's master plan was to incite a race war (helter skelter) between whites and blacks.

He intended to let blacks and whites massacre each other while his crime family stood on the sidelines.

Then later re-emerge to take over everything.

If you watch the media with a keen eye, maybe you'll get the impression the deep state intends something similar.
    Take a break from youtube...there isnt going to be a race war.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

If only white people had some kind of representation in the government looking out for their needs.

Some day there will be change.

Keep your heads up fellow whites. Keep your heads up!

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Altruism: showing a disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others.
    Whites are the most altruistic people who have ever lived in the history of mankind, especially in the past few hundreds of years. Yes, whites have oppressed minorities but look at the other way around.
    The founding of America was the first time that a nation had as its foundation that "all men were created equal". Other countries had similar concepts but were not a foundation of their country/civilization.
    Whites were the first to speak out against their own people who enslaved others. It was whites who lead the march to get rid of slavery.
    For the first time in human history, the American Civil War was the first time a race fought a war for the freedom of another race.
    Almost a hundred years later whites passed the Civil Rights Act giving people of other races a legal foothold to ensure they had the rights of whites.
    Non-whites have more rights than whites with Affirmative Action and hiring quotas and grants and loans whites aren't eligible for. Whites are murdered, raped and victims of other crimes by other races at a much higher rate than white-on-minority crime.
    I don’t disagree with your notion that there are plenty of good white people around, and they have fought along side minorites because it was the right thing to do.

The reason “all men were created equal” is important is because it is morally and ethically correct. We don’t get kudos for doing the right thing, because it was the right thing to do. Yet for too long in American history, those words have been nothing more than print on a page and they completely ignore another minority; women. American history is littered with decades where women were subserviant and whites did not recognize “all men were created equal”, even the government.

Why is it such a big deal? Because blacks have never had representation at the governance level until recently and even now it is minimal. So they’re left with a bunch of white men making decisions for them, women suffer this same fate still today as well. Our governmental lineage goes steaight back to a group of white men that were mostly slave owners, just look at who signed our constitution.

So its important to recognize the power we yield over the lives of others as they continue to fight for some semblence of equality.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: L8night

Shutup

Once again they have equality. Stop repeating meaningless words. In fact, all racial policies benefit minorities. There are no policies that specifically are for the benefit of whites like there are other minorities. You are another clown who will stfu about S Africa while whining about how bad blacks are treated ni America where they have it amazing in the best country in the world.

The Kraken

Once again they have equality. Stop repeating meaningless words. In fact, all racial policies benefit minorities. There are no policies that specifically are for the benefit of whites like there are other minorities. You are another clown who will stfu about S Africa while whining about how bad blacks are treated ni America where they have it amazing in the best country in the world.
    Is that what your white nationalist site told you???

and do you understand the definition of equality because it seems as if maybe not

Shutup

You don't understand what equality is. I think you want equality of outcome. At least when it benefits you anyway. You know it is funny, Africa and Asia(yes I know they are continents) are practically ethnostates.... and.......not a peep about how racist they are and how they need diversity

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

I am a white guy but for me its this
    I think its easy to say everyone is treated equal because I think I treat everyone equal so how can someone else not, that would be like saying there are not thieves cause I am not a thief. People are not treated equally and yes it is over played over cooked over yelled and over done but I think the same thing about gay rights, every show has 2 guys making out now and its more important and a longer seen then the plot of the story. I personally am not gay and I don't have anything against gay people, but 2 buff dudes making out is not something I enjoy with my popcorn on primetime TV. If you really pull a Kennedy and go see how some of these black people live, I mean Chicago is a freaking war zone (mostly black), LA is so dangerous for people of color its crazy, I think most of these problems are POOR problems it just happens to be most of the poor people are black, so it is a "BLACK" problem. Yes Black people should get jobs, obey the law, help old white ladies cross the street, pull their pants up in public, start portraying themselves in a light that does not remind the rest of the world they might carjack you or have crack but this is no excuse to cry white people are not treated fairly. I hope the country and the people keep over focusing on the biggest problem on our society and that is gun violence, wealth gap and horrible education. Sure I went to college on a scholarship and graduated from a D1 school and still type like a 3 year old, its a shame.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Instead of complaining about oppression, poor Asians and Indians came in, took advantage of the most capitalistic society on the planet, and now they earn more per capita than everyone.

While others continue to point fingers at everyone but themselves. Keep doing that! It's worked wonders.

Optional

You don't understand what equality is. I think you want equality of outcome. At least when it benefits you anyway. You know it is funny, Africa and Asia(yes I know they are continents) are practically ethnostates.... and.......not a peep about how racist they are and how they need diversity
    Ever been to either continent?

If you do you'll find that Westerners are regularly treated like "special" people.

Quite a contrast to how we treat them.

Whilst I do consider Asians the most racist ethnic group I have come cross, it's different to our Western racism. They're just as likely to pigeon hole a different culture for positive traits as negative. They seem to want to classify us all as much as judge.

As a tall lilly white male in China, you honestly feel a bit like a celebrity walking around non-tourist areas. People are so friendly and happy to see you it can feel like being a freak. People seriously come up near you and try to get you in their selfies so they can post on social media they know a Westerner. And I don't mean just once or twice. I enjoyed freaking them out when I noticed and grabbing them and putting my arm around them like an old friend for a photo. They hated it but liked at the same time I was told.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Ever been to either continent?

If you do you'll find that Westerners are regularly treated like "special" people.

Quite a contrast to how we treat them.

Whilst I do consider Asians the most racist ethnic group I have come cross, it's different to our Western racism. They're just as likely to pigeon hole a different culture for positive traits as negative. They seem to want to classify us all as much as judge.

As a tall lilly white male in China, you honestly feel a bit like a celebrity walking around non-tourist areas. People are so friendly and happy to see you it can feel like being a freak. People seriously come up near you and try to get you in their selfies so they can post on social media they know a Westerner. And I don't mean just once or twice. I enjoyed freaking them out when I noticed and grabbing them and putting my arm around them like an old friend for a photo. They hated it but liked at the same time I was told.
    I bet you had all the hot Chinese ladies coming upto you mate.Fair play to you.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 10-19-18 at 10:48 PM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I bet you had all the hot Chinese ladies coming upto you mate.Fair play to you.
    Even a fat older bloke like me could be a stud in China I bet.

The cops even got in on it.

The two with me tried to get me in a pic and when I did this to them, their commander walked up and said WTF is going on here in Chinese as we took the pic LOL

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

123 Last