JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Instead of complaining about oppression, poor Asians and Indians came in, took advantage of the most capitalistic society on the planet, and now they earn more per capita than everyone.

While others continue to point fingers at everyone but themselves. Keep doing that! It's worked wonders.
    Yup Asians I know came into America with nothing and own big businesses today.. First generations as well.. Hard workers that applied themselves physically and mentally..

I've seen some Mexicans do the same as well.. Problem is when you think you are entitled to things, wronged because of your heritage or skin color and are owed something then that becomes a problem and crutch for you.. If you think like that then you are already defeated in life and behind the eight ball.. Good luck with that garbage!!!!

Blaze your own path in life regardless of what religion or color you are.. You have that power in you.. Start looking for excuses you are giving up and accepting self failure...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-21-18 at 11:34 PM.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Keep your heads up white people, because it's about to finally get better.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Best meme.. Libs out of control with race these days..

Look at Elizabeth Warren the white lady that thinks she's tribal Indian and trying so hard to do everything possible to not be white labelled... It's a frigg'n joke.. She's whiter then snow..

Minorities and whites are people all in the same mix on this pretty blue planet.. We are all born equal under one God... Now who we become as adults is a different story though..
    This isnt about libs, nor is the meme accurate. Remember, its skmply about understanding their struggles. Jibby put that christianity to use pal and be a decent person, even when its not easy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    This isnt about libs, nor is the meme accurate. Remember, its skmply about understanding their struggles. Jibby put that christianity to use pal and be a decent person, even when its not easy
    Everyone has struggles in life at some point and that defines who we are and become today.. Struggles aren't necessarily a bad thing in life. Helps us grow and to better appreciate the good things in life.. Today's people of race have every opportunity to do something with their lives, struggles today are usually brought on by the individual..

Don't make excuses for people of race or religion Kraken as it's pathetic and enabling here in America.. Especially for race and for something that happened 100 years ago (black slavery).. Jews got wronged also in Germany 70 years ago and I don't see them using it as a crutch in life..

That "My Grandmother and Grandfather were wronged in life so my Country and fellow citizens owes me something today is hogwash.. Be nice to me and give me things is a load of crap because of the color of your skin.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    .... perfect example of a rich white playing the common folk

PS #notallwhitemenareevil
    I also object to Trump being elevated to more than he deserves. The guy is letting Saudi Arabia
    get away with murder and pulling us out of the Russian nuke treat from 1987. He's nothing special,
    just another Republican Zionist. It's sad to see our country so easily lied to.

This is 2018 and Americans really have to stop even talking about the stupid race bullshit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I also object to Trump being elevated to more than he deserves. The guy is letting Saudi Arabia
    get away with murder and pulling us out of the Russian nuke treat from 1987. He's nothing special,

This is 2018 and Americans really have to stop even talking about the stupid race bullshit.
    Trump is wanting to pull out of the 1987 agreement because the Russians aren't honoring the agreement.. Why should one side stay in an agreement when the other is not?

Oh and what do you know Trump is again standing up to Putin and Russia when he was suppose to be colluding and in bed with them!!! Mueller which hunt investigation exposed again...

Putin needs to play ball and honor the treaty anyways.. This an historic Reagan made agreement and I'm positive Trump doesn't want to bow out of it unless there are legit reasons to do so.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/trump-...nt-with-moscow

New agreements can be drawn up if this one is failing..

Snowball

Trump is wanting to pull out of the 1987 agreement because the Russians aren't honoring the agreement.. Why should one side stay in an agreement when the other is not? ..
    not so simple. The US has been violating the spirit and letter of those agreements for years. We have lied about
    the nature of missiles and ABMs all over Russia's bordering nations. We are surrounding them. The place where
    the Trumps and Boltons of this world say Russia is "violating" is Kaliningrad, the Russian enclave which is part of Russia.
    Here, watch Rand Paul on Fox yesterday. This is covered after Paul blasts Trump's corrupt support of Saudi Arabia.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

not so simple. The US has been violating the spirit and letter of those agreements for years. We have lied about
    the nature of missiles and ABMs all over Russia's bordering nations. We are surrounding them. The place where
    the Trumps and Boltons of this world say Russia is "violating" is Kaliningrad, the Russian enclave which is part of Russia.
    Here, watch Rand Paul on Fox yesterday. This is covered after Paul blasts Trump's corrupt support of Saudi Arabia.
    I heard Ron Pauls little speech, this guy is lost.. He even called them Soviets and not Russians today... lol.. Ron needs to get all the facts in first before making these claims.. If the US wasn't honoring the deal then the Soviets should have pulled the plug, logic suggest it's the other way around... Trump is seeing something we are not...

Trump does not want to start a nuclear arms race again trust me... This is probably negotiation tactics as we are sending over US officials to talk to the Putin and his leading staff now.. I'm sure this will get worked out.. Nothing is final yet...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I fully support this last statement of yours!!!! Snowy knows....

Snowball

I fully support this last statement of yours!!!! Snowy knows....
    thats right and I'm more Native American (Iroquois) than Elizabeth Warren.
    just do me a favor.. don't believe everything Trump says

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Bump again.. Love this meme.. So true...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Altruism: showing a disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others.
    Whites are the most altruistic people who have ever lived in the history of mankind, especially in the past few hundreds of years. Yes, whites have oppressed minorities but look at the other way around.
    The founding of America was the first time that a nation had as its foundation that "all men were created equal". Other countries had similar concepts but were not a foundation of their country/civilization.
    Whites were the first to speak out against their own people who enslaved others. It was whites who lead the march to get rid of slavery.
    For the first time in human history, the American Civil War was the first time a race fought a war for the freedom of another race.
    Almost a hundred years later whites passed the Civil Rights Act giving people of other races a legal foothold to ensure they had the rights of whites.
    Non-whites have more rights than whites with Affirmative Action and hiring quotas and grants and loans whites aren't eligible for. Whites are murdered, raped and victims of other crimes by other races at a much higher rate than white-on-minority crime.

Truth....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    I am a white guy but for me its this so I think its easy to say everyone is treated equal because I think I treat everyone equal so how can someone else not, that would be like saying there are not thieves cause I am not a thief.

People are not treated equally and yes it is over played over cooked over yelled and over done but I think the same thing about gay rights, every show has 2 guys making out now and its more important and a longer seen then the plot of the story. I personally am not gay and I don't have anything against gay people, but 2 buff dudes making out is not something I enjoy with my popcorn on primetime TV.

If you really pull a Kennedy and go see how some of these black people live, I mean Chicago is a freaking war zone (mostly black), LA is so dangerous for people of color its crazy, I think most of these problems are POOR problems it just happens to be most of the poor people are black, so it is a "BLACK" problem. Yes Black people should get jobs, obey the law, help old white ladies cross the street, pull their pants up in public, start portraying themselves in a light that does not remind the rest of the world they might carjack you or have crack but this is no excuse to cry white people are not treated fairly.

I hope the country and the people keep over focusing on the biggest problem on our society and that is gun violence, wealth gap and horrible education. Sure I went to college on a scholarship and graduated from a D1 school and still type like a 3 year old, its a shame.
    I'm just going thru this thread and reading all the comments.. This is an honest and solid post.. I'll paragraph it better for you so others can read it easier..

Snowball

we're all dust in the end.

like this thread.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It would blow you away how Western obsessed/friendly Beijing in particular comes across. It's a bit of a mind blower when you half expect them to be suspicious of, or just not like, "Americans".

Every street sign is in Chinese and English. All the subway signs and announcements and repeated in English (in some places I went it felt like no one else but me spoke English but they still had it). There are humongous Iphone X billboards literally everywhere and a lot of others had US/International sports stars on them.

They have these inspirational "art installations" all over the place with words in Chinese and English like prosperity, peace, diligence and most interestingly, very often Democracy was there a lot.

It felt like the govt was either encouraging people to be more Western like, or trying to act like they are doing that outwardly.

Never been anywhere else that turned out so unexpected.
    I've personally never been to China myself, that's an interesting take you typed out there Opti. I didn't know that, but I do know a few Chinese illegals working and living here in the US (Southern, California).. I do get their takes on being raised up an living poor in China.. A struggle for survival..

They are generally happy to be here in America now and working just put it that way. However, they are always living in great fear of being deported so they make a very strong effort to obey the laws of the land and fly under the radar..

It's a strong contrast from the illegal Mexicans that live and work here just put it that way.. I've always gotten along with the Chinese people, citizens and non citizens that I've come across in life personally speaking.. Very friendly in nature...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post

East Asians tend to have a higher IQ. But they tend not to think outside the box. They also have more success in white countries. We import thousands of high IQ Asians here. They have lots of success because we tend to bring in lots of good people out of the billions of Asians making them seem better than they may be generally. Part of the reason they have so much success here ans skew numbers. As far as other minorities they fall significantly behind whites But whatever makes you feel good
    Asians are the smartest and most successful folks living in America today in my opinion. Parenting demands them to apply themselves in school and not on the football field... Raised to be scholars and to become successful in a trade.. It's demanded of their kids.. The result is you have a race of people that are succeeding in life if we must stereotype a successful race...

I will give you an example of how Asians have excelled in America in recent years, take UCLA college here in West LA, California for example, I'd say 35 years ago the demographics were completely made up of white college kids.. I grew up living near the school and watched it change.. Today it's mostly made up of all Asian students..

The ongoing theme today for UCLA - University of Caucasians Lost among Asians..

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Yes...a high IQ people. Have seen pictures of their military and universities. Safe to say they haven't bought the "diversity" plan.

Don't think they're ready to be dissolved out of existence just yet. Unlike us.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Not really.

We are all a product of our environments and education.

I'm not being obtuse btw. Maybe your point is just wooshing over my head.
    I'd like to see you educate and feed a caucasian guy to the 100m Olympic Gold --- and caucasians are actually great athletes in many capacities --- an easier point to prove would be that Asians wouldn't stand a chance even roided out of their minds.

200? Outside chance, Greek dude 1 time in last 50 years, 400? Sure, it's an endurance race. 100m? All 8 starters are new world west african descendants. I'm sure that's just pure coincidence for the last 50 years.
    Ashkenaz don't have higher IQs, they just get lucky --- right? It's just a coincidence they can't play sports and aren't very good looking, too. Right?
    Last edited by StackinGreen; 10-22-18 at 05:09 PM.

L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7987

Asians are the smartest and most successful folks living in America today in my opinion. Parenting demands them to apply themselves in school and not on the football field... Raised to be scholars and to become successful in a trade.. It's demanded of their kids.. The result is you have a race of people that are succeeding in life if we must stereotype a successful race...

I will give you an example of how Asians have excelled in America in recent years, take UCLA college here in West LA, California for example, I'd say 35 years ago the demographics were completely made up of white college kids.. I grew up living near the school and watched it change.. Today it's mostly made up of all Asian students..

The ongoing theme today for UCLA - University of Caucasians Lost among Asians..
    I lived in Santa Ana,Cal a few years back and was exposed to the asian culture there and you are right, the parents are the driving force in their kids and the respect level the kids show there parents is something a lot of people would not understand.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    I lived in Santa Ana,Cal a few years back and was exposed to the asian culture there and you are right, the parents are the driving force in their kids and the respect level the kids show there parents is something a lot of people would not understand.
    Exactly, they REALLY look after and take care of their aging parents. Much honor and respect shown.. There is absolutely a respect level there that many red meat Americans won't understand..

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

We have a short history and any semblance of what held us together (European/Western Civilization and Christianity) is disappearing. I love how the left thinks that is progress. Just like Stalin and Mao's societies of 130 million murders were progress.

What happens when there are no English descendants left in England? Do you still call it England?

This is the fundamental problem with the way modern people think, and the lack of understanding regarding the nations of history, their accomplishments, and biology.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    We have a short history and any semblance of what held us together (European/Western Civilization and Christianity) is disappearing. I love how the left thinks that is progress. Just like Stalin and Mao's societies of 130 million murders were progress.

What happens when there are no English descendants left in England? Do you still call it England?

This is the fundamental problem with the way modern people think, and the lack of understanding regarding the nations of history, their accomplishments, and biology.
    Englands vanishing before my eyes,true English are leaving in droves.That does nothing to help the situation in my opinion,just makes the problem worse.

We cant just give up the country are grandparents fought to protect.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Englands vanishing before my eyes,true English are leaving in droves.That does nothing to help the situation in my opinion,just makes the problem worse.

We cant just give up the country are grandparents fought to protect.
    Where are they going?

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Where are they going?
    Spain

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Spain
    Spain, while maintaining a lot of EU socialist/leftists, at least still has a history that is linked to islamic invasions from the past --- they had to fight the invaders to retain their identity and it is well known. The foolishness of modern thought and kumbaya type cultural equality is idiocy, which is why a place like the UK is set up for disaster; at least for civil war. They have bred and brainwashed idiots who can't even look back at history and know that if you don't look out, your country will no longer be what it was unless things like the Reconquista take place. Of course, they take the Christian framework and history of these great civilizations for granted. If the islamic people had taken full control, like everywhere else, it would have turned into the backwards societies we see in the middle east. Places where over time, productive religious minorities of course leave, like anyone else productive and contributive to the world. Why was Turkey the only exception to this, albeit just somewhat productive? They have a different cultural heritage and genetic lineage as well, but mostly because a secular state was militarily enforced. Now that that's gone, of course, they will revert to what is standard for islamic cultures = dictator and a handful of rich people at the top with everyone else living in dark age squalor.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Spain, while maintaining a lot of EU socialist/leftists, at least still has a history that is linked to islamic invasions from the past --- they had to fight the invaders to retain their identity and it is well known. The foolishness of modern thought and kumbaya type cultural equality is idiocy, which is why a place like the UK is set up for disaster; at least for civil war. They have bred and brainwashed idiots who can't even look back at history and know that if you don't look out, your country will no longer be what it was unless things like the Reconquista take place. Of course, they take the Christian framework and history of these great civilizations for granted. If the islamic people had taken full control, like everywhere else, it would have turned into the backwards societies we see in the middle east. Places where over time, productive religious minorities of course leave, like anyone else productive and contributive to the world. Why was Turkey the only exception to this, albeit just somewhat productive? They have a different cultural heritage and genetic lineage as well, but mostly because a secular state was militarily enforced. Now that that's gone, of course, they will revert to what is standard for islamic cultures = dictator and a handful of rich people at the top with everyone else living in dark age squalor.
    Well yeah excatly,I can see us heading for that.London isnt even majority white anymore.People can call it hysteria until their blue in the face,im seeing it with my eyes.Still trying to get out of the EU after three years of voting Leave,to no avail.

Theirs a reason certain countries stop this sort of thing from happening,it seems to be us mugs in the West that want it,not you and I personally but you get the point.

Powerful people that walk on the backs of their own people with no regards for their well being,goes on all over the world,no one is looking out for you but your family.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 10-26-18 at 02:29 PM.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist;[URL="tel:28121922"
    28121922[/URL]]It's not WE...

You and I have never oppressed anyone....

See the problem here?

I cannot be blamed for the actions of others, I refuse to be a scapegoat

There is most definitely a group of people whom we can point our fingers at though, but they are a very "protected" group

Anyone who denies this knows nothing

The only learned behavior is the falsehood that whitey is the enemy, and will be the reason for their future failures

These threads are really not necessary...

And Kraken, it's OK to be white...you don't owe anyone anything. Just treat everyone fairly, and try not to be an enemy of your own kind
    He’s brainwashed and doesn’t even know it. Too many trips for this lad and I’m not talking about vacations.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    He’s brainwashed and doesn’t even know it. Too many trips for this lad and I’m not talking about vacations.

Im perfectly fine.

Trips? Ya, had a few too many I admit.

Im pretty moderate on most issues though. I just happen to be be sympathetic to the struggles of minorities and I dont apologize for that. I also understand my race has had a hand in those struggles and I dont hide from that. Just try to be understanding and it sets an entirely different tone for the conversation. Not sure whats so offensive about being compassionate

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

I'm white but I don't really want to live in a white nation anymore. White people are just getting dumber by the day. Especially the liberal whites.

Someone said Japan is a good place to live.... I disagree. The japanese are a complete opposite of the American liberals (which may be a good thing) and while the country is safe, the locals will do everything they can to make you uncomfortable, so that you would leave Japan. Small things, every day, to show they don't appreciate your presence. It's also overpriced. Huh, I'm starting to feel sick when I even think about those xenophobic zombies everywhere. Will definitely not go back

Thailand is much better.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    I'm white but I don't really want to live in a white nation anymore. White people are just getting dumber by the day. Especially the liberal whites.

Someone said Japan is a good place to live.... I disagree. The japanese are a complete opposite of the American liberals (which may be a good thing) and while the country is safe, the locals will do everything they can to make you uncomfortable, so that you would leave Japan. Small things, every day, to show they don't appreciate your presence. It's also overpriced. Huh, I'm starting to feel sick when I even think about those xenophobic zombies everywhere. Will definitely not go back

Thailand is much better.
    You dont have to go so far. Just come out here to Silicon Valley Think Im the only white guy out of 8,000,000 people. And its perfect since you dont like liberal white guys because this is actually a fairly moderate to conservative part of Cali.

One day you’ll think you’re living in China, the next you’ll feel like you’re in India.

Just be prepared to pay over $4,000/month in rent

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Haha, "White people"

It's funny how much westerners take for granted. Ask packerd about muslim neighborhoods.

First 123