cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Cinci u need to take a break bud,ur posting so much ur running out of good material!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Cinci u need to take a break bud,ur posting so much ur running out of good material!!
    lol ur prob right, i went breakfast waffle house 430 this am and one couple was sitting side by side another couple face to face, i always found it very odd when i see couples sitting same side each other

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    lol ur prob right, i went breakfast waffle house 430 this am and one couple was sitting side by side another couple face to face, i always found it very odd when i see couples sitting same side each other
    Lolol ok i sit across from wife but i think its about 60 40 across inatead of side by side

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Lolol ok i sit across from wife but i think its about 60 40 across inatead of side by side
    which major is rickie going to win in 2019

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    which major is rickie going to win in 2019
    At least 2!!!!!! He would have won pga but he was hurt!!!! Book it hes winning 2 this year

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Who sits on same side? That is gay as fukk

MMXVII
    MMXVII's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2565

side by side 4 lyfe

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

We sit across from each other.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

depends

side by side warm and cosy though

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Depends if it's a first date or second date? Need to be more specific on the relationship status...

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Hillary and Obama side by side. Beautiful.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Hillary and Obama side by side. Beautiful.

Dude take off your skirt and grow a pair you liberal hack!!! Thrilla you are such a robot..

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

Wife across....sweet lady friends, side by side....

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

Why are both of these loser couples the only people in the restaurant? Bad food?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Why are both of these loser couples the only people in the restaurant? Bad food?
    Better yet where is this restaurant and is it real.. Look at the red building out the window.. Looks like a drawing or something in Europe maybe..

What is with the shelf with books on them also in the first picture?

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3609

Obviously a religious place with the cross in the bench end.

Your kind of place Jibbby???

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post

Sharp eye

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post

That's a + not a cross.. Get out of here with this garbage...

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Jibbby how many times have you watched movie "The Passion of the Christ"?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibbby how many times have you watched movie "The Passion of the Christ"?
    Never saw passion of the Christ or Ben Hur.. Not into religious movies and never was.. I do need to check them, I'll get around to it one day.. I did like the John Constantine movie..

I do keep up and read about the stories of all the actors and their experiences on the sets when the movies are really bold and really spiritual in nature.. You'd be surprised what these Actors and or Actresses experience on the sets when doing Spiritually charged films Demonic or Godly based.. Most have a story to tell at some point.

Do some research pal before you go full Atheist and lazy on me... Atheists are the laziest people on earth or the most stubborn and single close minded people you'll ever meet.. I use to be that most single close minded type when it comes to religion... I thought everything is Black and white and everything can be explained away, I'd think we are all programmed with religion if our parents teach us to be growing up, everyone that believes in ghosts and or religion are crazy and or misguided... Scientific minds rule..

I know... I was there... Thrilla maybe one day when you grow up you'll open your mind and soul search to something that might just be real and can't logically be explained away.. Seeing, feeling is believing and that's what I needed.. I prayed for it and got it!!! I got slapped right in the face with it. A door opened up.. No lie...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-11-18 at 06:27 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

speaking of religious , what ever happened to teddyb look like's hes banned wonder what he did

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Never saw passion of the Christ or Ben Hur.. Not into religious movies and never was.. I do need to check them, I'll get around to it one day.. I did like the John Constantine movie..

I do keep up and read about the stories of all the actors and their experiences on the sets when the movies are really bold and really spiritual in nature.. You'd be surprised what these Actors and or Actresses experience on the sets when doing Spiritually charged films Demonic or Godly based.. Most have a story to tell at some point.

Do some research pal before you go full Atheist and lazy on me... Atheists are the laziest people on earth or the most stubborn and single close minded people you'll ever meet.. I use to be that most single close minded type when it comes to religion... I thought everything is Black and white and everything can be explained away, I'd think we are all programmed with religion if our parents teach us to be growing up, everyone that believes in ghosts and or religion are crazy and or misguided... Scientific minds rule..

I know... I was there... Thrilla maybe one day when you grow up you'll open your mind and soul search to something that might just be real and can't logically be explained away.. Seeing, feeling is believing and that's what I needed.. I prayed for it and got it!!! I got slapped right in the face with it. A door opened up.. No lie...

I don't remember going full atheist on you. What are you talking about? You got the wrong one. Maybe it was my post in those mass shooting threads: "Ban all white christians from entering the country until we figure out what the hell is going on."
    I said that because Trump said that about muslims. You seemed to be unaware those were Trump's words and responded by explaining not all Christians are bad etc. Well don't be a hypocrite I was just letting you know what kind of shit you support. That was some straight Nazi shit from Trump...Disgusting.

+ I may not be as spiritual as you but I'm pretty sure I know alot more about the religions from a historical and cultural perspective than you. Maybe others could pick up the lecture in your post. Thx.

Yes 'Passion of the Christ' good one. I saw it in the theaters back in '04. Oh yeah I went to see it cuz it was controversial for two reasons. Jews were put in a bad light by the director Mel Gibson and movie was kinda gore...Girls were screaming, people were vomiting in the theater. Hope you are ready for this:

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Oh god I feel bad now. Jibbby! Are you able to handle those ^^^ movie stills?

Never mind. You watch MMA all the time. Phewh...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh god I feel bad now. Jibbby! Are you able to handle those ^^^ movie stills?

Never mind. You watch MMA all the time. Phewh...
    Dude you are so cool I couldn't even get thru reading your entire post. Broken English... Come Thrilla..
    You wanna hate me and my faith go ahead Thrilla if it makes you fell better.. All good.... Won't a bother me a bit!

I keep it real.. Trump winning, America winning, I know Faith and I believe.. Is what is what is.. Next...

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Such a square, never hated any faith, just explained only pretended, to make a point.

Done typing here.

Need to look into fading Cheikh Kongo. We got 2x Bellator.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Such a square, never hated any faith, just explained only pretended, to make a point.

Done typing here.

Need to look into fading Cheikh Kongo. We got 2x Bellator.
    Bongo is winning in Bellator take him by decision.. He fights cautious now.. When you gonna learn Thrilla... Kongo Bongo fights to survive these days.. Can't rule him out on decision wins..

I think he beats slow footed Timothy Johnson by decision.. Kongo chin protects these days...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Cheick-Kongo-2193

I'm on it just don't post.. Waiting for props to come out...

Bellator 208 - Heavyweight 3 rounds - Nassau Coliseum - Long Island, New York - Paramount
    Sat 10/13 4201 Cheick Kongo +110
    10:00PM 4202 Timothy Johnson -130

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Depends if it's a first date or second date? Need to be more specific on the relationship status...

you ever had more than 2 dates in your life, geezer?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    you ever had more than 2 dates in your life, geezer?
    No I'm a virgin.. Tell me what's it like Archie?

I'm getting bored watching this Eagles game so keep me entertained please Romeo.. Tell me story....

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Across. Side by side is stupid and awkward.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Unless it's just drinks, side by side is ok.