vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

The only people you can find that thinks she’s not credible.....right wing forum nuts.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    The only people you can find that thinks she’s not credible.....right wing forum nuts.
    Her best friend said it didn't happen, Mark said it didn't happen.. No one can remember this party or anything... Kav testimony will make or break him next I think regardless....

So Kav doesn't get voted in worst case.. Trump will find another replacement and the process will begin all over again... There are other judges worthy of the position and will have Republican views.. He better be clean and not even farted in high school 35 years ago. .

Dems will find another ghost to come forward with the next nominee though and we will be doing this all over again unfortunately... Midterms come and go by then and hopefully the Republicans retain the House and Senate.. If we can pick up a few more Republicans in the Senate then it won't matter at that point... Dems won't be able to block shiiit anymore for this position in the Supreme Court...

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Her best friend said it didn't happen, Mark said it didn't happen.. No one can remember this party or anything... Kav testimony will make or break him next I think regardless....

So Kav doesn't get voted in worst case.. Trump will find another replacement and the process will begin all over again... There are other judges worthy of the position and will have Republican views.. He better be clean and not even farted in high school 35 years ago. .

Dems will find another ghost to come forward with the next nominee though and we will be doing this all over again unfortunately... Midterms come and go by then and hopefully the Republicans retain the House and Senate.. If we can pick up a few more Republicans in the Senate then it won't matter at that point... Dems won't be able to block shiiit anymore for this position in the Supreme Court...
    They let Gorsuch go thru fine.

Where is Mark Judge? Guy is in hiding for a reason.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

They let Gorsuch go thru fine.

Where is Mark Judge? Guy is in hiding for a reason.
    Mark should be there testifying.. I agree.. His name was mentioned several times by Ford today..

Like I said if Kav is shut down after today then there will be the next man to step up. Trump has a list of people. Then the madness starts all over again with a new Nominee... Or maybe the seat will remain vacant til 2020 or longer.. What ever... Trump is still President and America is still winning under his leadership.. This won't effect Trumps chances in the 2020 election at all...

Dem stall and delay tactics working today so far, congrats.. They found this nut bag Ford and used the MeToo movement to their advantage.. May be the first win for the Democrats since Trump got elected if this holds...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

what is this bullshit thread.....

why havent' the mods combined it like they do mine? lol

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Mark should be there testifying.. I agree.. His name was mentioned several times by Ford today..

Like I said if Kav is shut down after today then there will be the next man to step up. Trump has a list of people. Then the madness starts all over again with a new Nominee... Or maybe the seat will remain vacant til 2020 or longer.. What ever... Trump is still President and America is still winning under his leadership.. This won't effect Trumps chances in the 2020 election at all...

Dem stall and delay tactics working today so far, congrats.. They found this nut bag Ford and used the MeToo movement to their advantage.. May be the first win for the Democrats since Trump got elected if this holds...
    he gave a sworn statement under oath, which the committee has; he gave a sworn affidavit as well, under the penalty of perjury, callin him as a witness to hear him deny it ever happened over and over for two strt hours serves no purpose......

they have all the testimony he would ever give already.....

she can't even remember whether she took the damn polygraph just two months ago on the day of a funeral or not.....

totally uncredible....

mccabe's lawyer had to jump in and save her three separate times....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    he gave a sworn statement under oath, which the committee has; he gave a sworn affidavit as well, under the penalty of perjury, callin him as a witness to hear him deny it ever happened over and over for two strt hours serves no purpose......

they have all the testimony he would ever give already.....

she can't even remember whether she took the damn polygraph just two months ago on the day of a funeral or not.....

totally uncredible....

mccabe's lawyer had to jump in and save her three separate times....
    We know this, but will it sway the few Republicans on the fence now one way or the other????

I find this to be a joke, she knows nothing about nothing, no one has come forward, people she said that were there at the party said they weren't and it didn't happen.. Conveniently she can't remember where the house was or how she got to the party or got home.. That to me say's something is a miss... BIG lapses and holes in her memory...

Ford looks disheveled and can't even brush her wig between breaks.. She looks almost homeless now .

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is 100% telling truth

She is a piece of garbage

Kike Anderson
    Kike Anderson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Lol he is so full of shit. He is crying because he got caught.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The Clintons

He’s a lying piece of ahit which is why he beoke down into tears like a little snowflake bitch

She came across as credible, strong and assured.

But look, here we are again with opinions along party lines. Whatever. They’ll vote and that’ll be that.

I Hope he gets confirmed

Auto Donk

i don't really care if he does or doesnt, as amy barrett is waiting in the wings and is much more conservative..... I always prefer women judges over men with about three exceptions in harris and montgomery counties down here in texas.....

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    This is a sports forum, where's your pick bag head?
    Got about 50 picks over in horse forum. I post daily on fantasy.
    But you're biggest contribution to a sports betting forum is that you opened up about sniffing your sisters dildo
    Wtf you doing here, man!

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Vittered is always citing the most irrelevent points imaginable.

He looks @ everything, except the facts.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Senator Graham called them out. It was clearly a coup attempt to delay because this is the 5th vote in pushing Roe v Wade back to the states, and yes that will happen.

Kav saved himself and likely will lead to reforms in the future pertaining to timing regarding elections.

It was ugly but in the end the fact is that her own witnesses say she's wrong and her own lawyers are partisan hacks.

The 3 GOP Senators on the fence (Collina, Murkowaki and Flake) will decide who gets to abstain, and we'll have a 49/49 w Pence as the tilt or a 50/49 or 51/49

He's in, and Ford will never be heard from again.

And oh, by the way, here in MN Kieth Ellison ex releases her records from being beat up by Kieth, the no. 2 in the DNC. Where's the calls for FBI there? LOL.

Liberal playbook like reading reading for children. Simple and fantasyland.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Got about 50 picks over in horse forum. I post daily on fantasy.
    But you're biggest contribution to a sports betting forum is that you opened up about sniffing your sisters dildo
    Wtf you doing here, man!
    Good for you. That's where they belong, not in the political forum.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is lying

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is lying
    Who?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

That blasey ford yearbook..

WOW

these girls are buried...leland and another girl were trying to frame Kav along with the DNC and the Ford whore...but thd girls got scared

If the media reported what I know...the liars on the left would never show their faces again...but they don't know shame or humility

Kav will be voted in...people who framed him are being investigated

Anyone who believed this sexual assault lie should be put into a mental institution...but they are so blind and stupid they will say that about others
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

be sure to welcome new SBR PRO -- SOMETHING BROKE DIK FUK VITTERD CAN'T AFFORD, AND WILL APPARENTLY NEVER AFFORD, TO BE -- RACHEL MITCHELL to the site, and her status as "right wing forum nut" given her five-page memo/letter of inconsistencies in the lying Dr. Ford's testimony that was released last night.....

someone post the letter if you have it, I have to get my ass to court.....

Auto Donk

link to Jonah-in-Drag's report on the liar blasey-ford:

https://www.axios.com/brett-kavanaug...00aa9a711.html

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    be sure to welcome new SBR PRO -- SOMETHING BROKE DIK FUK VITTERD CAN'T AFFORD, AND WILL APPARENTLY NEVER AFFORD, TO BE -- RACHEL MITCHELL to the site, and her status as "right wing forum nut" given her five-page memo/letter of inconsistencies in the lying Dr. Ford's testimony that was released last night.....

someone post the letter if you have it, I have to get my ass to court.....
    Nice call on that envelope. Another penny Donk conspiracy theory blows up in your face. You get everything wrong.

Lmao....”get my ass to court” nice try fake lawyer. You have zero knowledge of the law.

joey sangria
    joey sangria's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 819

Lets review some updated facts to the story. Ford lived her summers in Rehoboth Beach, DE at her family summer home while in high school and college. When she was old enough, she was a bar tender and well known as a "party girl", drinking and drugging her way thru a slew of guys each summer. She was an admitted poor student in high school and her first 2 years of college. She has been in therapy for over 30 years, and on med's for most of that time to combat depression, among other things. Kavanaugh's mom was also a judge, and she presided over the loss of the Ford's family home in MD when they fell behind on their mortgage. She can't remember who invited her to the party, how she got there or got home, where the house was or looked liked and what room she was supposedly attacked. But she DOES remember she only had 1 beer and was not on med's at the time! All 3 of the people she relied on to corroborate her story have said they don't have any recollection of the party or events during it. She is a lifelong Democrat, and spent time working on the Hillary campaign.

Everything above are facts, and is out there for people to review. You can just look at her and tell she's bat-shit crazy. Anyone who has been seeing a therapist for 30 years obviously has many issues, and even her therapist's notes do not refer to Kavanaugh anywhere during all this time. Kavanugh will be confirmed by next Tues., and all the Democrats heads will again explode- just like the night Hillary lost to the Donald.
    Last edited by joey sangria; 10-02-18 at 06:44 PM.

First 12