brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^lol vitter desperately calling "lies" but all he is doing is reminding everyone of the fact he has never proven a single thing untrue. Fact.

Also, notice the child is pancking and copying me again lol desperately using the fact I caught him sneaking up past his parents to post. It's 10:35 am moron, no one is asleep right now idiot.

You however wanted to post past midnight which is a big NO NO for you because your parents gave you a bed time. It's documented that you lied and had to sneak up to post. You can't run from this.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^lol vitter desperately calling "lies" but all he is doing is reminding everyone of the fact he has never proven a single thing untrue. Fact.

Also, notice the child is pancking and copying me again lol desperately using the fact I caught him sneaking up past his parents to post. It's 10:35 am moron, no one is asleep right now idiot.

You however wanted to post past midnight which is a big NO NO for you because your parents gave you a bed time. It's documented that you lied and had to sneak up to post. You can't run from this.
    This entire post is made up.

This kid has serious mental issues. I thought when he disappeared for so long he was getting help.....I wish his parents would permanently take away his internet access.

brooks85

^lol hilairous how you're desperately begging for someone to come save you.

Again, the fact is you have a bed time. You lied about going to bed so you could sneak up and post because you thought you were getting the "last word" as you said. The problem is you only exposed the fact you do not have permission to access the compute whenever you want to. You're on a leash lol

vitterd

Yes, I do go to sleep. You cracked the case.

Good god somebody help this kid...he’s not being supervised today and is out of control with his bulk posting. Nonstop lies again

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 283

As long as there are jobs in the Midwest, Trump will win the election. Saw a Rasmussen poll that Trump has a 36% favorable rating among blacks.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    As long as there are jobs in the Midwest, Trump will win the election. Saw a Rasmussen poll that Trump has a 36% favorable rating among blacks.
    Huh? His support in the Midwest is way worse. Farmers support has dropped and tariffs have hurt car companies in Midwest.

Have you been reading up on this stuff? You should check it out.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Huh? His support in the Midwest is way worse. Farmers support has dropped and tariffs have hurt car companies in Midwest.

Have you been reading up on this stuff? You should check it out.
    Just saw a USA Today articles of the 50 counties with the highest unemployment rates. Only 4 from the Midwest, all in Michigan.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ment/37672917/

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Stocks at all time high.

Unemployed at all time low.

Not much to argue about.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Stocks at all time high.

Not much to argue about.
    Do you remember when stocks didn’t have anything to do with the president and unemployment numbers were fake?

2008-2016

If you measure lowering unemployment and stocks market turning around as success for a president.....you should be wearing an obama shirt every day.

vitterd

Just saw a USA Today articles of the 50 counties with the highest unemployment rates. Only 4 from the Midwest, all in Michigan.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ment/37672917/
    Then why are his numbers lower than ever in the Midwest?

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i appreciate the feedback, comments and betting advice...

but could some of the pro-trump (pro-trump re-election) people please answer the original question: will he get new new votes from somewhere? like i said, maybe some people that didn't believe he'd actually do what he's done. .......and yes, i think he's done some good stuff. he should be just lay off twitter. that would help his image so much

because i think the democratic candidate will get alot more votes than hilary did (trump voters and didn't vote in 2016)............ opinions on this are fine too, but i personally consider this pretty much a certainty...... elizabeth warren, who alot of people hate including me, will do much better than hilary

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Then why are his numbers lower than ever in the Midwest?
    Numbers were low before the election, and we all know how that turned out. Wish I had taken him at +900 when I had the chance.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i appreciate the feedback, comments and betting advice...

but could some of the pro-trump (pro-trump re-election) people please answer the original question: will he get new new votes from somewhere? like i said, maybe some people that didn't believe he'd actually do what he's done. .......and yes, i think he's done some good stuff. he should be just lay off twitter. that would help his image so much

because i think the democratic candidate will get alot more votes than hilary did (trump voters and didn't vote in 2016)............ opinions on this are fine too, but i personally consider this pretty much a certainty...... elizabeth warren, who alot of people hate including me, will do much better than hilary
    https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/1013212002

gojetsgomoxies

KLC, thank you very much for USA Today link... that's exactly what i'm looking for.

that link referenced a poll showing trump's support amongst blacks has risen dramatically. while the poll said 36%, which most observors seem to think is wildly high, most of the observers do think trump's black support has risen....... and lots of blacks in the key battleground states (michigan, penn, ohio, nc, florida, virginia............ even wisconsin)

i'm not sure why blacks don't organize their voting a bit better. like ask for highly specific things in return for their never-ending 90%+ democratic support.......

i actually think trump could probably improve amongst hispanics too. cutting down on new illegal immigrants would surely help all people who are already here, esp. registered voters.

anyway, KLC has me down an interesting road.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Rasmussen is one of the most far right conservative polls there is, they always say his numbers are better than they really are, nobody besides trump, and apparantly you take that site serious

gojetsgomoxies

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Rasmussen is one of the most far right conservative polls there is, they always say his numbers are better than they really are, nobody besides trump, and apparantly you take that site serious
    i did wonder about this......... but i think other sources seem a weak effect at least.

jts1207

I guess you suggest all the poles that had Hillary winning lol

gojetsgomoxies

Stocks at all time high.

Not much to argue about.
    not really what OP asked about.... "new" votes.... not keeping those he had.

most economists don't see the stronger economy as a good thing anyway and question whether it'll be strong in 2020

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Rasmussen had Hillary Clinton up by 2 points in 2016. Look it up.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    KLC, thank you very much for USA Today link... that's exactly what i'm looking for.

that link referenced a poll showing trump's support amongst blacks has risen dramatically. while the poll said 36%, which most observors seem to think is wildly high, most of the observers do think trump's black support has risen....... and lots of blacks in the key battleground states (michigan, penn, ohio, nc, florida, virginia............ even wisconsin)

i'm not sure why blacks don't organize their voting a bit better. like ask for highly specific things in return for their never-ending 90%+ democratic support.......

i actually think trump could probably improve amongst hispanics too. cutting down on new illegal immigrants would surely help all people who are already here, esp. registered voters.

anyway, KLC has me down an interesting road.
    No problem. I think this poll is showing that many are finally voting according to their individual wants and needs instead of the normal, for lack of a better term, tribal voting we've seen in the past. As more minorities make it up the ranks through hard work and less lip service , I think that number will have a better shot at staying firm.

Venom72

https://www-washingtonpost-com.cdn.a...-even-close%2F
    Thats for anyone that belives that 36% among blacks bullshit

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

https://www-washingtonpost-com.cdn.a...-even-close%2F
    Thats for anyone that belives that 36% among blacks bullshit
    And that's why the Democratic side got blindsided in 2016. The Trump voter is different from any other voter I've seen in my 50 years of life on this Earth.

The Trump voter doesn't talk politics out in the open like they have with other candidates in the past. They just don't feel like getting into an argument with some over the top, emotional liberal. Everybody, including a lot of Trump voters thought Hillary had it in the bag because the media was screaming it, the politicians, including Obama, were screaming it, and all the liberals were taking it in. I live in Tennessee which is Conservatism USA, and I only saw 2 Trump yard signs before the election.

Now getting back to the black polls. I will say that 36% sounded high to me also originally. The thing is that 2016 proved that the majority of these pollsters are outdated in their methods, looking for a specific result, or are aimlessly asking the wrong questions.

There was shock everywhere because the silent voters put Trump over the top. Black voters could be the next silent group of people. Do you think that they are actually going to discuss with their traditionally Democratic voting families that they believe Trump is doing the right thing by them. Talk about family feud!

Let's see how the midterms turn out. If there is no "blue wave", you might have to adjust your thinking about polls.

Champ2399
    Champ2399's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32492

And that's why the Democratic side got blindsided in 2016. The Trump voter is different from any other voter I've seen in my 50 years of life on this Earth.

The Trump voter doesn't talk politics out in the open like they have with other candidates in the past. They just don't feel like getting into an argument with some over the top, emotional liberal. Everybody, including a lot of Trump voters thought Hillary had it in the bag because the media was screaming it, the politicians, including Obama, were screaming it, and all the liberals were taking it in. I live in Tennessee which is Conservatism USA, and I only saw 2 Trump yard signs before the election.

Now getting back to the black polls. I will say that 36% sounded high to me also originally. The thing is that 2016 proved that the majority of these pollsters are outdated in their methods, looking for a specific result, or are aimlessly asking the wrong questions.

There was shock everywhere because the silent voters put Trump over the top. Black voters could be the next silent group of people. Do you think that they are actually going to discuss with their traditionally Democratic voting families that they believe Trump is doing the right thing by them. Talk about family feud!

Let's see how the midterms turn out. If there is no "blue wave", you might have to adjust your thinking about polls.
    You are in Tennessee? Who do you have winning the Senate race there -- Blackburn or Bredesen?

Polls show a toss-up ... or Bredesen actually ahead being a popular former governor and a mayor of Nashville.

Venom72

And perhaps you should think about not using extremely biased polls that hold no weight and getting your information from extremely biased sites just because they fit your narrative

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

And perhaps you should think about not using extremely biased polls that hold no weight and getting your information from extremely biased sites just because they fit your narrative
    Going with a poll that was correct in 2016, and has been consistent over the last decade. Why can't the other polls that were way off in 2016 be biased instead of the one that got it right?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Champ2399 View Post
    You are in Tennessee? Who do you have winning the Senate race there -- Blackburn or Bredesen?

Polls show a toss-up ... or Bredesen actually ahead being a popular former governor and a mayor of Nashville.
    Will have to wait until election night for that answer. A lot of people here think that the same Bredesen that did a great job as governor will be the same guy that goes to Washington. I voted for him twice as governor, but will be voting for Blackburn here.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13697

Maybe you should take your own advice before quoting the lefty Washington Post.

Venom72

Quote Originally Posted by turbobets View Post
    Maybe you should take your own advice before quoting the lefty Washington Post.
    Did you even read the article? They posted what anyone whos not a trumptard already knows about that polling site, why do you think literally no other polling site has said the same about his numbers with blacks? That sites about as reliable as brietbart is at giving unbiased "news" if your gonna site a poll do better and use anyone besides that fuking site, but he didnt because it fit his narrative

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

The line of Trump supporters attending the President’s rally in Springfield, Missouri, is two miles long according to a report from police and a local reporter. President Trump is scheduled to speak around 6:30 p.m. CDT at the JQH Arena located on the campus of Missouri State University. Reports state supporters started lining up early in the morning with one claiming to have been in line since Thursday night. Other reports state upwards of 20,000 people were in line for the 11,000 capacity venue.

jts1207

The line of Trump supporters attending the President’s rally in Springfield, Missouri, is two miles long according to a report from police and a local reporter. President Trump is scheduled to speak around 6:30 p.m. CDT at the JQH Arena located on the campus of Missouri State University. Reports state supporters started lining up early in the morning with one claiming to have been in line since Thursday night. Other reports state upwards of 20,000 people were in line for the 11,000 capacity venue.
    Fake news lol. Haven't you heard? Nobody supports Trump these days lololol

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Fake news lol. Haven't you heard? Nobody supports Trump these days lololol

vitterd

That’s creepy(if true). He says the same thing at every rally. Why would anyone want to see him? Trumptards are odd people....weird man hero worship. They can’t wait to get in a room and hate things together.

I wouldn’t stand in a line like that to see any person past or present.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

That’s creepy(if true). He says the same thing at every rally. Why would anyone want to see him? Trumptards are odd people....weird man hero worship. They can’t wait to get in a room and hate things together.

It goes either way. The other side doesn't understand about the giant crowds that came to see Bernie, or the dozens of fans that came to see Hillary Clinton.

brooks85

lol the fact vitter doesn't know the answer to this is more proof he is a low IQer.

People like watching trump because he actually does what he says he is going to do unlike all the pos scumbags you support because you're a sheep. Again, you are the reason I should have went into politics. Incredibly easy to trick low IQers like you into a vote.

also, you're a moron

until =/= at

go back to third grade kid

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5330

I'm so happy trump is president, he is actually an American unlike obama. Nice to not have a terrorist as president anymore.

First 123 Last