Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Man Arrested For Putting Dementia Wife On Leash

Police allege Walter William Wolford Sr, 66, of Hagerstown, Pennsylvania, caused his wife Catherine's head to snap back and left red marks around her neck after tugging at the red nylon leash when she walked too far away.

But Wolford told police the woman had late-stage dementia and had wandered off before when officers confronted him on Saturday, the York Daily Record reported.

He also claimed the eight-foot leash was initially secured around her waist but had moved up over the course of the day.

'Walter told me he originally placed the leash around her waist, but somehow it had moved up around her neck and when she walked away from him and all of the slack became taut, he "gently tugged on the leash so she would stop",' charging documents say.

But a witness claimed to police Wolford had 'yanked' the leash, causing Catherine to be pulled back and to sustain red marks on her neck.

blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

oh wow

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hope they don't peer in windows.....

i could be in legal jeopardy if they do....

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

He should use the fuzzy collar .....no marks

But then again if he goes to court and they ask her to pick out the person who yanked the leash
    He's good