JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

When going for girls confidence kills. Remember single gents don't be shy!!!

Make em comfortable, keep it real and make em laugh.. Be yourself.. If yourself is not good enough then move on to the next.. Try and try again it's a numbers game....

Look em in the eyes and act as if and be the man.. Be romantic.. Be a gentleman always and be sweet. Open the doors for your women, pull out the chair at a fancy restaurant and seat them properly.. Make em feel special.. That's what it takes if you want a real lady with class.. I'm in dating mode now and playing the field.. Just wanted to share.. It's fun...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-29-18 at 02:56 AM.

MMXVII
    MMXVII's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2565

"Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker."

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fuk

I might apply these tactics

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

It depends on if you are trying to get married or just bang. I usually go to a bar and pretend to be a doctor or lawyer. I research a hospital or law firm and make a fake I'd badge and practice getting my story straight before I go. Alcohol already impares their judgement so it's not too hard. Then once you penetrate them can move onto the next one. Was engaged twice and both failed bad with broken heart so turned me into a bad guy only wanting to penetrate them and leave them before they have a chance to break what's left of my heart How can you treat a female with so much courtesy when she can hurt you more emotionally than anything and it can be long lasting. It's all about the end result.So get in and get out is what I say.Did my worst crime after my ex cheated on me. Got revenge on that oyster.
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave Demonata 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11431

TRADITIONAL:
    1) Buy her flowers.
    2) Take her to dinner.
    3) Drop trou.

MODERN:
    1) Swipe right.
    2) Bring her coke.
    3) Drop trou.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave ByeShea 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Make em comfortable, keep it real and make em laugh.. Be yourself.. If yourself is not good enough then move on to the next.. Try and try again it's a numbers game....

Look em in the eyes and act as if and be the man.. Be romantic.. Be a gentleman always and be sweet. Open the doors for your women, pull out the chair at a fancy restaurant and seat them properly.. Make em feel special.. That's what it takes if you want a real lady with class.. I'm in dating mode now and playing the field.. Just wanted to share.. It's fun...

Not bad advice JLABIA but dont be too nice and come off as a beta. But what will these chicks think when they find out you are impotent?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Not bad advice JLABIA but dont be too nice and come off as a beta. But what will these chicks think when they find out you are impotent?
    Weird how the troll accounts came back to life once the bash was over and it was back to business at SBR

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fuk

I might apply these tactics
    JJ you're a player, you need to give us some tips champ... Bagging those hotties in Vegas like a boss you were.. Breaking hearts all over sin city.. ..

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20012

Quote Originally Posted by MMXVII View Post
    "Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker."
    Liquor in the front.
    Poker in the rear.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave VeggieDog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    JJ you're a player, you need to give us some tips champ... Bagging those hotties in Vegas like a boss you were.. Breaking hearts all over sin city.. ..
    Have you seen his roommate? Mmmm

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Weird how the troll accounts came back to life once the bash was over and it was back to business at SBR

And you do know a lot about being a troll smallwilly.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3244

Go fill your boots Jibby my friend,give us some reports if it works out for you.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave packerd_00 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Have you seen his roommate? Mmmm
    JJ has a roommate? Not a good look at his age if so.. ..