cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

watch out for the canadian women

Bride’s foul-mouthed rant against wedding guests for not donating money

A BRIDEZILLA has disowned friends and family in a foul-mouthed rant after she cancelled her $60,000 wedding when guests refused to give her $1500 to attend.

A BRIDEZILLA in Canada has launched a foul-mouthed tirade against her friends and family after blaming them for the cancellation of her dream $C60,000 ($A62,800) wedding.
    The unbelievable story went viral after shots of the bride’s ridiculous rant were posted to Reddit, showing her slamming guests for refusing to give her $C1500 ($A1570) to attend the wedding.
    The bride, Susan, took to Facebook to announce the cancellation of her wedding four days before the event, blaming guests for not funding her Kardashian-style event.

The post is very lengthy so here is a quick rundown if you don’t feel like reading the whole thing — but I really recommend you do as it is totally worth it.

It starts with Susan announcing the cancellation of the wedding and that her and her partner have split due to “recent and irreparable problems”.
    “Before I begin this mini novel, I invite all of you (including the C**TS who have ruined my marriage and life) to put yourselves in my shoes,” the jilted bride wrote.
    “For once, let me take the stage and voice the most painful few months of my life.”
    She then goes on to explain how she had always dreamt of having a huge “blowout” wedding but as her and her partner had only saved $C15,000 ($A15,700) they turned to their guests to fund the $C60,000 ($A62,800) event.

They told guests they had to send $C1500 ($A1570) if they wanted to be invited to the wedding and were absolutely shocked when hardly anyone coughed up.

“I SPECIFICALLY, I mean SPECIFICALLY asked for cash gifts,” she wrote.
    “How could we have OUR wedding that WE dreamt of without proper funding?”
    You might be asking how the wedding could be so expensive, $C60,000 ($A62,800) is a big sum even for a “blowout” wedding.
    Well one of the reasons might be because the couple decided to enlist the help of a psychic when faced with the difficult decision of choosing between two venues.
    The psychic advised them to go with the more expensive option, so of course they listened, because who wouldn’t blow a whole heap of money just because some random with a crystal ball told you to.
    The bride became increasingly upset when people weren’t giving them the money they requested and when people who had previously said they would contribute withdrew their offers.

The one thing that seemed to push Susan completely over the edge was when her fiance suggested they just go to Las Vegas to get married.
    Susan did not like that suggestion one bit.
    “He wanted one of those cheap, raggedy, filthy, whore-like Vegas weddings. Was he out of his mind? Am I some hooch piece of f***ing trash, a hooker?” she wrote.
    “Am I supposed to like the idea of getting married in the heart of shady gamblers, alcoholics, and the get rich fast fallacy? Suddenly my body began to shake as a I entered a mini panic attack.”
    Eventually all of the bride’s friends and family turned on her, including her fiance, over her obsession with having a huge wedding.
    She ends the rant by telling everyone she is cutting off all the friends and family who refused to give her money and that she will be in South Africa backpacking for the next two months to get away from this “awful society”.
    Unfortunately for Susan, it seems her rant didn’t inspire sympathy from her Facebook friends as she may have hoped.
    “I have no words. You’re out of your mind, Susan,” one person wrote.
    Another said: “WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??? Who in hell EXPECTS that amount of money?”

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/marriage/brides-foulmouthed-rant-against-wedding-guests-for-not-donating-money/news-story/5469923e959100efbcb1117ffe56b7b8

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Cliff notes?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Cliff notes?
    Bitches be crazy.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Cliff notes?
    bride wanted family anf guest pay for 60k wedding they refused she lost it dis owned everybody and her lucky ex husband to be got saved a life of misery

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

i thought it might be seaweed cuz the husband suggested a cheap vegas wedding

danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

LOL the real idiots are those who believe this story. People on social media (twitter/facebook/instagram etc) come up with ridiculous fake stories all the time with the hope of it going viral. Usually it gets them more followers or views or gets them famous enough to start something.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

If this is true, the to be groom dodged a bullet and pycho bitch probably won't live through backpacking on her own. What about Declyn? She's just leaving her kid for 2 months?

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

That's a good one kid

"Lucky ex husband"

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I saw this on Twitter last week, thought it for sure had to be fake. If it's true, the dude dodged a huge fukking bullet.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

did she return the money or is she using it to backpack for 2 months

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Quote Originally Posted by danwinkler View Post
    LOL the real idiots are those who believe this story. People on social media (twitter/facebook/instagram etc) come up with ridiculous fake stories all the time with the hope of it going viral. Usually it gets them more followers or views or gets them famous enough to start something.
    yea prob fake

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

This reminds me of the recent IHOP news. I can't believe how many people actually thought they would change their name to IHOB. From day one I called it a genius marketing move because of all the gullible people in this world that would give them free advertising online and all the news outlets that would follow that trend. OK, this bride story COULD be true because I have seen interesting things happen with bridezillas but we should all hold a default position of it being fake until it's verified as true (and no, a post from a "cousin" dosen't count).

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Bride’s foul-mouthed rant against wedding guests for not donating money

A BRIDEZILLA has disowned friends and family in a foul-mouthed rant after she cancelled her $60,000 wedding when guests refused to give her $1500 to attend.

A BRIDEZILLA in Canada has launched a foul-mouthed tirade against her friends and family after blaming them for the cancellation of her dream $C60,000 ($A62,800) wedding.
    The unbelievable story went viral after shots of the bride’s ridiculous rant were posted to Reddit, showing her slamming guests for refusing to give her $C1500 ($A1570) to attend the wedding.
    The bride, Susan, took to Facebook to announce the cancellation of her wedding four days before the event, blaming guests for not funding her Kardashian-style event.

The post is very lengthy so here is a quick rundown if you don’t feel like reading the whole thing — but I really recommend you do as it is totally worth it.

It starts with Susan announcing the cancellation of the wedding and that her and her partner have split due to “recent and irreparable problems”.
    “Before I begin this mini novel, I invite all of you (including the C**TS who have ruined my marriage and life) to put yourselves in my shoes,” the jilted bride wrote.
    “For once, let me take the stage and voice the most painful few months of my life.”
    She then goes on to explain how she had always dreamt of having a huge “blowout” wedding but as her and her partner had only saved $C15,000 ($A15,700) they turned to their guests to fund the $C60,000 ($A62,800) event.

They told guests they had to send $C1500 ($A1570) if they wanted to be invited to the wedding and were absolutely shocked when hardly anyone coughed up.

“I SPECIFICALLY, I mean SPECIFICALLY asked for cash gifts,” she wrote.
    “How could we have OUR wedding that WE dreamt of without proper funding?”
    You might be asking how the wedding could be so expensive, $C60,000 ($A62,800) is a big sum even for a “blowout” wedding.
    Well one of the reasons might be because the couple decided to enlist the help of a psychic when faced with the difficult decision of choosing between two venues.
    The psychic advised them to go with the more expensive option, so of course they listened, because who wouldn’t blow a whole heap of money just because some random with a crystal ball told you to.
    The bride became increasingly upset when people weren’t giving them the money they requested and when people who had previously said they would contribute withdrew their offers.

The one thing that seemed to push Susan completely over the edge was when her fiance suggested they just go to Las Vegas to get married.
    Susan did not like that suggestion one bit.
    “He wanted one of those cheap, raggedy, filthy, whore-like Vegas weddings. Was he out of his mind? Am I some hooch piece of f***ing trash, a hooker?” she wrote.
    “Am I supposed to like the idea of getting married in the heart of shady gamblers, alcoholics, and the get rich fast fallacy? Suddenly my body began to shake as a I entered a mini panic attack.”
    Eventually all of the bride’s friends and family turned on her, including her fiance, over her obsession with having a huge wedding.
    She ends the rant by telling everyone she is cutting off all the friends and family who refused to give her money and that she will be in South Africa backpacking for the next two months to get away from this “awful society”.
    Unfortunately for Susan, it seems her rant didn’t inspire sympathy from her Facebook friends as she may have hoped.
    “I have no words. You’re out of your mind, Susan,” one person wrote.
    Another said: “WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??? Who in hell EXPECTS that amount of money?”

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/marriage/brides-foulmouthed-rant-against-wedding-guests-for-not-donating-money/news-story/5469923e959100efbcb1117ffe56b7b8
    Quote my heart is cold. Empty.
    Says it all, it was like that from day one

Drydin
    Pretty, pretty, pretty good.
    Drydin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2266

Hey i got married in vegas...But then again i am a shady gambler she's got me there!