STerasedU
    STerasedU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 316

Best phone with a loud text ring tone

I can't miss texts during football season. Am looking for a LOUD text ringtone (song plays when I get a text) and a phone thats good. Everyone TEXTS me so I need this.
    Last edited by STerasedU; 08-25-18 at 02:48 PM.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

why dont you just change your settings in your current phone to a different alert sound when it texts?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

why dont you just connect a bullhorn to it

STerasedU

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    why dont you just change your settings in your current phone to a different alert sound when it texts?
    Bc some of these alerts on a phone isn't loud enough.

dbartinbwgc
    dbartinbwgc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21539

could connect phone to a bluetooth speaker turned up and keep it near by

Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4370

Quote Originally Posted by STerasedU View Post
    I can't miss texts during football season. Am looking for a LOUD text ringtone (song plays when I get a text) and a phone thats good. Everyone TEXTS me so I need this.
    There are many free apps for ringtones/ text tones. I use zedge. It has ringtones, text tones, wallpaper...etc. sometimes hard to find what you want because people upload everything and alot of stuff isnt titled properly. Its free however! Im sure if you go to your app store there is a million of these apps.

STerasedU

Quote Originally Posted by Brewcity View Post
    There are many free apps for ringtones/ text tones. I use zedge. It has ringtones, text tones, wallpaper...etc. sometimes hard to find what you want because people upload everything and alot of stuff isnt titled properly. Its free however! Im sure if you go to your app store there is a million of these apps.
    I basically need a text tone that would wake me up from a sleep, it needs to be that loud. I tried Iphone's in the past and I could never get a text tone that was loud enough. I also tried apps to make it louder and it was never loud enough.

Brewcity

I basically need a text tone that would wake me up from a sleep, it needs to be that loud. I tried Iphone's in the past and I could never get a text tone that was loud enough. I also tried apps to make it louder and it was never loud enough.
    Go yo zedge, click on notifications, search loud. There is 817 that pop up, some are louder than others. (Obviously make sure your volume is up all the way)

STerasedU

Can i use my own music ringtone with this, like 50 cent's Many Men song? Or does it got to be theirs?

Brewcity

Can i use my own music ringtone with this, like 50 cent's Many Men song? Or does it got to be theirs?
    I have never done it. But yes you can upload your own. Its all people uploading there own stuff.