PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wrong hole! Doctor discovers couple desperate for baby didn’t know how to have sex

August 24, 2018

A Chinese couple struggling to conceive made an eye-opening discovery when a doctor told them they’d been having sex the wrong way. The medic found that the wife was still a virgin despite four years of bedroom ordeal.

“The couple were very young, the man 26 and the woman 24. They were very healthy, but, despite being married for four years, couldn’t conceive,” Guizhou province obstetrician Liu Hongmei told local paper Guiyang Evening Post. “Their family was giving them a lot of stress because of it.”

The woman told her doctor that sex was usually quite painful, which raised concerns about a gynecological disease. But upon examination, it was discovered that the wife was still a virgin. Hongmei credited her “experience” as a doctor for thinking to check the woman’s anus – confirming that the couple had mistakenly been having anal sex for years.

The couple, who hail from Bijie city in China’s south-west, were each handed a sex-education handbook and some “guidelines” before they went home.

Months later, the couple reportedly presented the doctor with a few chickens and 100 eggs as a thank-you gift – the woman finally got pregnant after an apparently more-successful attempt at sexual intercourse.

Wrong way in: Shocked doctor discovers couple desperate for baby didn’t know how to have sex

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Something similar happened with me and my dentist
    I found out that proper dental care involved him using certain dental care utensils in my mouth instead of him inserting his pecker in my anus like he thought was the best way

After I found out I almost changed dentists
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave maggiethebestdog 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BrickJames gave maggiethebestdog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

I have a toothache.

Can I get your dentist's number?

Thanks pal.
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave DiggityDaggityDo 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I have a toothache.

Can I get your dentist's number?

Thanks pal.
    Actually, the govt shut him down for some reason
    He was really despondent and looking for answers when that happened
    I guess that's why he joined the Priesthood

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    A Chinese couple struggling to conceive made an eye-opening discovery......... upon examination, it was discovered that the wife was still a virgin.......... the couple had mistakenly been having anal sex for years.
    What do they say about men refusing to ask directions to take the right roads to reach their destination?

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

This is either the smartest or dumbest man walked on earth.
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave juicername 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Something similar happened with me and my dentist
    I found out that proper dental care involved him using certain dental care utensils in my mouth instead of him inserting his pecker in my anus like he thought was the best way

After I found out I almost changed dentists
    That pretty much explains what is wrong with you.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11594

August 24, 2018

A Chinese couple struggling to conceive made an eye-opening discovery when a doctor told them they’d been having sex the wrong way. The medic found that the wife was still a virgin despite four years of bedroom ordeal.

“The couple were very young, the man 26 and the woman 24. They were very healthy, but, despite being married for four years, couldn’t conceive,” Guizhou province obstetrician Liu Hongmei told local paper Guiyang Evening Post. “Their family was giving them a lot of stress because of it.”

The woman told her doctor that sex was usually quite painful, which raised concerns about a gynecological disease. But upon examination, it was discovered that the wife was still a virgin. Hongmei credited her “experience” as a doctor for thinking to check the woman’s anus – confirming that the couple had mistakenly been having anal sex for years.

The couple, who hail from Bijie city in China’s south-west, were each handed a sex-education handbook and some “guidelines” before they went home.

Months later, the couple reportedly presented the doctor with a few chickens and 100 eggs as a thank-you gift – the woman finally got pregnant after an apparently more-successful attempt at sexual intercourse.

Wrong way in: Shocked doctor discovers couple desperate for baby didn’t know how to have sex

That Chinese guy is a legit fukkin' genius.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11824

He put it the Wong hole.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Reminds me of a joke I heard - if God was such a great designer, why did he build the playground so close to the sewer?

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2569

August 24, 2018

Wonder how the oral sex is going?

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

the female doctor was exploring the wife's ass...sounds hot

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Babies are born somewhat lacking essential gut bacteria.

The easiest way for them to accumulate gut bacteria is if their mother literally shits on them after they're born.

Its a common theme in nature. Baby elephants play in and eat elephant poop to acquire the gut bacteria they need to digest ingredients in their normal diet.

Its not a design flaw. It an evolutionary trait.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

smart man! how can the doctor tell the lady NEVER had sex in her life?