Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If you get an internship at NASA, don't be an idiot

Last edited by Kermit; 08-24-18 at 01:21 AM.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11691

Interesting. Seems as though she is a furry and also trans. Preop I guess judging by the dick and balls comment. Those shemale furry parties must be pretty wild.

DrPsyche
    DrPsyche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Annual summer intern Capstone presentations for the public to buy speech from AFRL scholars

While some students just do stupid things (like this one), others make contributions to the scientific society: a 17-year-old NASA intern discovered a new planet on the third day of the internship program! A weird world it is..

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

"furry" parties - WTF

i thought that meant the girls all had bushes

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

I saw this and cannot believe someone that wants to work at NASA was too stupid to know who Homer Hickam is. Guy is a legend even had a movie based on him with A list actors October Sky and Hot Tub Time Machine . But they changed the names in HTTM because NASA does not want the general public to know they have a time machine.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I saw this and cannot believe someone that wants to work at NASA was too stupid to know who Homer Hickam is. Guy is a legend even had a movie based on him with A list actors October Sky and Hot Tub Time Machine . But they changed the names in HTTM because NASA does not want the general public to know they have a time machine.
    woah

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I'm GIFless.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

if real good she wont have to work at one of the biggest lying thieveries of the taxpayer's dollar

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    if real good she wont have to work at one of the biggest lying thieveries of the taxpayer's dollar
    Name an alphabet agency that isn't though. I feel so gd safe that we have TSA and DHS guarding our airports....not! I'm so glad the IRS steals money from working people and gives it to lazy fuckkers....not! Name something benevolent that the public sector does more proficiently than the private sector. I can't think of anything!