kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Imagine that.

RIP

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

The Libs must be going nuts

They think they get Trump on the 2 lawyers then his number 1 issue just got front and center again and will be an actual midterm campaign issue....

Very sad story, but this is life with liberals running obstructing the rule of law for ordinary Americans to protect non Americans

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

terrible story

Trump dead on about immigration

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It's funny that Mike Pence had just commented a few days ago about trying to find this girl and the killer turned out to be an illegal.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Gettem outa here

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25806

Fuk.

Kermit

They must have been investigating this guy for some time.

Charges have been filed in the disappearance and death of University of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts. The Iowa Department of Public Safety said via a press release that a man by the name of Cristhian Bahena Rivera has been charged with first-degree murder.

Tibbetts went missing over a month ago when she went for an evening run in Brooklyn, Iowa. Her body was found this morning. Rick Rahn, who worked on the investigation as the Division of Criminal Investigation's Special Agent in Charge, said in a press conference that they received video footage that was "critical" to them finding her body.
    “Through that we were able to identify a vehicle that we believed belonged to Mr. Rivera,” he said. “From that we were able to track his patterns and the routes that he took. We were also able to find Mollie running on this video and we were able to determine that he was one of the last ones to have seen Mollie running.”

Rivera allegedly saw Tibbetts running and got out of his car to run alongside her. She told him to leave her alone or she'd call the police. She tried to outrun him, and Rivera told police that he didn't remember anything after that point. He allegedly drove to a cornfield entrance before he realized he had Tibbetts in his trunk.

He then allegedly realized she had blood on the side of her head and he dragged her further into the cornfield, covering her with husks and leaving her there. Rahn said that Rivera led investigators to Tibbetts' body this morning.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1753

at least he didn't rape her also then it really would of been bad

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Left got lucky today. Manafort & Cohen stealing the spotlight

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1708

So it wasn't the pig farmer?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

Build the frigg'n WALL!!! Deport the illegals, force Congress on both sides to work together to fix all the immigration loop holes that exist now...

Just that simple.. It's not rocket science.. If you don't you will get more Illegals and MS-13 murders happening and more drugs pouring in..

This is a tragic story.. Very cute girl just out jogging gets attacked by Pedro and slaughtered and tossed away like garbage... It's a damn shame ..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-21-18 at 06:33 PM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16061

Fukking illegals......

Kermit

Apparently the killers ex-girlfriend was friends with Tibbets on Facebook. So he probably knew her, or knew of her.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

He'll get life in jail and guess what? Us tax payers will be paying for his prison stay now for the rest of his natural life, food, prison space, medical, legal appeal expenses, clothing supplies, etc.....

All we had to do is not let him come in in the first place illegally.. Our politicians in Congress suck!!!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7222

He should be hung

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16061

We allow too many of these losers here in the US...we have plenty of these useless fukks now

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15206

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    We allow too many of these losers here in the US...we have plenty of these useless fukks now
    thought you were at the bash?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    He should be hung
    It was so easy back in the day, when you got convicted for a violent murder where innocent people got killed, the judge heard the facts, made the call.. Marched you right out to the city square and you got hung while a crowd watched.. You didn't have appeals, you weren't treated nicely, you didn't have years and years sitting on death row..

They took care of business immediately!! Justice was served!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-21-18 at 07:08 PM.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

man dude we talk crazy about mexicans in the states but did you know there are like 2 million retired or working in Mexico, Americans. I worry that all this shit talk will get some of those innocent people in Mexico hurt. Yes they should not be there, they are only there because they cant afford to retire in the US most of them or their job took them there. FORD has like over 100 american workers in their factory there and they have been ford employees for like years most of them. I dont have the exact numbers on all this but it scares me when you read all the hate we throw at mexicans that they could somehow retaliate on grandma or grandpa who live there. Just my 2 cents I dont think anybody cares cause it is way easier to just say FUKK them blah blahs but it worries me

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1753

he looks like pedro from napoleon dynamite

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Round them up and send them back

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Round them up and send them back
    I'd take - just stopping more from coming in at this point..

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Disgusting

Sadistic coward

Gonna keep happening too

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Leftist were shouting from the rooftops when illegals got separated from their families. What will they say to the family of this poor girl and countless others that never get to see their loved ones again

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Leftist were shouting from the rooftops when illegals got separated from their families. What will they say to the family of this poor girl and countless others that never get to see their loved ones again
    They will say illegals commit less crimes on average then US citizens... That's what they always say..

They discard the fact that if the illegals weren't here in the first place those murders like we are talking about in this thread would have never happened and been committed in the first place.

That young girl would still be alive today and this thread would have never been started..

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

torture for 1 year then put em in the town square. limb by limb until he bleeds out
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave kidcudi92 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Dems want to overpopulate the U.S. with trash from 3rd world countries who have nothing to offer(no education, no money, nothing). And once the U.S. turns into a 3rd world country with horrible environmental conditions like all these places, they are going to say: "We had an obligation to provide humanitarian aid?" What obligation? We aren't obligated to do anything... so we're supposed to sacrifice the quality of living for those already here? If I was president, I would start arresting antifa, BLM, hardcore leftists..etc for treason.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

You won't see this on MSNBC.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    You won't see this on MSNBC.
    Or CNN.. If they do they won't mention it was an undocumented illegal alien that committed this murder.. I'll watch the fake news tonight and see if they do and report back..

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1241

This is 100% FAKE NEWS 100% a LIE

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'd take - just stopping more from coming in at this point..

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Or CNN.. If they do they won't mention it was an undocumented illegal alien that committed this murder.. I'll watch the fake news tonight and see if they do and report back..
    They do have something online about it.

What we know about the undocumented immigrant charged with killing Mollie Tibbetts

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

breaking news some us citizens are bad peeps as well colorado man kills his wife and 2 young daughters

merlin_142584417_2b4920e7_21fa_4b55_a1c0  _f1b4201f9624_super_Jumbo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    This is 100% FAKE NEWS 100% a LIE
    Prove it if it's fake news? I live in California and I know what the DMV lines are like daily and I live here near Los Angeles.. Mostly all Hispanic at the DMV 24/7.... All speaking Spanish.. My sister had to wait 3 hours in line just the other day to renew her driver license.. She told me what it was like.. A NIGHTMARE... A full day adventure in the end for my sister....

I said SIS make an appointment next time at the DMV, she told she waited to the last minute and her license was expiring the same day and she had no choice.. I said ok then...

That's how it is today.. NO LIE.. That's a fact.. It's little Mexico in the DMV's here California these days.. It was never like this until the liberal State officials allowed the illegals to get driver licenses... Next it will be allowing them to vote in elections..

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

At this point the Trump puppets are reaching for anything

1234 ... Last