kinsho
    kinsho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Turns out this wasn't the shooter's account as he just updated it.

https://www.reddit.com/user/ravenchamps
    Thank you for owning up to it.

I wish more people would own up to being wrong. Honestly though....I wouldn't be surprised if some Trump supporters here think this is the deep state working behind the wings manipulating the shooter's reddit account. It's the exact type of shit they would concoct to deny ever having to admit they're wrong.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    dlow did you read some of her families comments regarding the murder,bit odd to say the least,especially the old man.
    I don't think so can you link what ur talking about?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by kinsho View Post
    Thank you for owning up to it.

I wish more people would own up to being wrong.
    Looks like that account wasn't his so we still don't know his politics and may never. How's that?

Now, can you admit u failed by saying he's a white boy when he's jewish? Can you admit it's ignorant and intellectually dishonest to make it about race when it's about the law and illegals?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3244

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I don't think so can you link what ur talking about?
    http://time.com/5380053/mollie-tibbe...-funeral-iowa/

I guess the feminists are blaming all guys for this had nothing to do with illegal immigration.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-28-18 at 05:28 PM.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    http://time.com/5380053/mollie-tibbe...-funeral-iowa/

I guess the feminists are blaming all guys for this had nothing to do with illegal immigration.

Wow, even with the death of his daughter he's spouting off this nonsense

Time is awful these days too, tabloid territory

In the article the author injects: There is no evidence that an illegal immigrant — or any immigrant for that matter — is more likely to commit a crime than a person who is born in the U.S.

No source or reasoning, just decided to inject. Well since illegals already broke the law coming in illegally the statement is false right off the bat. Then you have to realize previous lawbreakers are more likely to break the law again than those who haven't. Finally the illegal or unverified status of the prison population in the USA is a much much higher percentage than even the highest estimate of their overall population.

Half the country (the left) has gone mad.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

My favorite part of a thread is after all the adults leave and dlo is left talking to himself

We’re there

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    My favorite part of a thread is after all the adults leave and dlo is left talking to himself

We’re there
    So your favorite part of threads is reading my posts? Thank you

Actually packerd and I were replying to eachother but don't let obvious facts and the truth get in the way of your nonsense

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Ya I dont read your posts, just realize theres a point in most threads where all the big boys leave, and then you have 10-15 posts on the last page of the thread

dlowilly

Ya I dont read your posts, just realize theres a point in most threads where all the big boys leave, and then you have 10-15 posts on the last page of the thread
    This post is the definition of trolling. Doesn't read my posts but is replying to them?

When I give someone a hard time it's because they came at me and/or are lying

Here kraken is making up bs he knows is crap just for his own white guilt hypocritical self satisfaction

Hey kraken, where will you be moving to next? I hear there are some towns in NH that are 100% white which sounds right up ur alley (Not trolling, truth)

packerd_00

Wow, even with the death of his daughter he's spouting off this nonsense

Time is awful these days too, tabloid territory

In the article the author injects: There is no evidence that an illegal immigrant — or any immigrant for that matter — is more likely to commit a crime than a person who is born in the U.S.

No source or reasoning, just decided to inject. Well since illegals already broke the law coming in illegally the statement is false right off the bat. Then you have to realize previous lawbreakers are more likely to break the law again than those who haven't. Finally the illegal or unverified status of the prison population in the USA is a much much higher percentage than even the highest estimate of their overall population.

Half the country (the left) has gone mad.
    Yeah dad seems like a bit of a clueless f@ck,he's burying his murdered daughter and going on about Hispanic food being better.And they ask us why we call them Libtards.

Don't know why their including Legal Immigration to Illegal Aliens,that right their tells you how their trying to skew the truth.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-28-18 at 09:53 PM.

packerd_00

Who are the big boys Kraken,not one guy on this board I can't debate Sports with,not boasting just saying,nobody here that's special.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-29-18 at 12:07 AM.

kinsho
    kinsho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Looks like that account wasn't his so we still don't know his politics and may never. How's that?

Now, can you admit u failed by saying he's a white boy when he's jewish? Can you admit it's ignorant and intellectually dishonest to make it about race when it's about the law and illegals?
    So rustled. I love it.

And my point was about judging an entire group of people off the actions of a relative few. In this case, you're literally condemning all undocumented immigrants for what this one murderer did.

Also, the fact that you go out of your way to repeatedly insist that the Jacksonville shooter is Jewish and not white is...weird....and unsettling. Let me ask you, do you tend to use parantheses a lot? Like (((this)))?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by kinsho View Post
    So rustled. I love it.

And my point was about judging an entire group of people off the actions of a relative few. In this case, you're literally condemning all undocumented immigrants for what this one murderer did.

Also, the fact that you go out of your way to repeatedly insist that the Jacksonville shooter is Jewish and not white is...weird....and unsettling. Let me ask you, do you tend to use parantheses a lot? Like (((this)))?
    Rustled? I have no problem admitting mistakes. Somehow you think that means you win? LOL

Once again you are making it about race when it isn't. I am condemning them because they are illegal. That simple point is like advanced multi variable algebra to you

It seems you get weirded out and unsettled really easily. Maybe this isn't the place for you. Libtard posters hoped he was a white Christian. He was not. You fugging libtards are nuts
    Last edited by dlowilly; 08-28-18 at 10:29 PM.

First ... 3456