BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Fallen homie Remembrance #6. Rest in Peace, Ray Charles!

This one by far has hit me the hardest, because this was my main homie back in the day. We grew up together and did all types of dirt. I've poured out liquor for him the most out (him and 2pac) of all of the fallen homies.

My man Ray Charles ...... Well his real name wasn't Ray Charles, we just called him that because even though he wasn't blind, he couldn't see for shyt. He refused to wear glasses or contacts and didn't believe in lasik. He also had an extreme dislike towards gays and wasn't afraid to let it be known. He even beat a few up over the years.

One day, we decided to hit up the club on a Saturday night and spit some game to some of the honeys. (My man Ray was a smoooooth operator with the hoes.) He got down on the dance floor that night. Later that night while I'm in the lounge talking to this blonde white bimbo with some excellent titties, Ray comes from behind me, puts his hand on my shoulder and says "I'm about to get out of here big dawg". I ask "where you going?" He smiles and says "I'm about to get out of here with this honey". I said "oh yeah, where's she at?" He then says "she's already outside waiting". I'm not about to get up while I'm talking to the bimbo, so I said "do your thing, dawg". So I give him some dap and that would be the last dap I would ever give him.

So a few days pass by and have not heard from him. I go to his apartment an no car in the lot. I'm thinking to myself that he must really like this chick if he's not around. Wasn't out of the ordinary since he disappears for long periods of time. Well a couple more days pass by and while I'm at the house watching some NBA, I get a collect call. I accepted and it turns out to be Ray Charles. He tells me he's locked up and doesn't want to talk about it over the phone and to come see him in person. At this point, I'm thinking "what the penetrate?" and drive down there.

He's sitting on the other side of the window looking terrible. I pick up the phone and say "what's going on dawg, I haven't heard from you in about a week, what's going on?" He then said "remember that chick I picked up from the club?" That bitch wasn't a chick, it was a fukking tranny." When he told me that, I damn near blacked out. I then asked him "a tranny". He then interrupted me and said "yep, I didn't even know it was until I was in the hotel and I was already kind of drunk and it sounded and looked just like a woman". I said "well if it sounded and looked like a woman, how did you find out?"

He told me that when they went to the room, it turned off the lights, pulled down his pants and got to sucking. It then told him to lay on the bed while it got on top of him. While it was taking off it's skirt and panties, he suddenly felt a soft piece of skin hit him on his stomach. He asked it "what is that"? It said "it's nothing baby, just relax". he then said "oh hell naw, that ain't feel right" and quickly turned on the lights and saw a huge penis on top of him. At this point he's breaking down just about to cry.

He said "YOU GOT A MOTHER FUKKING PENIS, BITCH" and grabbed the tranny and tossed it on the other side of the room as hard as he could and ended up hitting the wall fan really hard. He said he beat it to death and showed me his fists. They were completely bruised. He said the tranny was begging for it's life to stop but he was hearing none of it. he said someone ended up calling the office about the noise and that's when the cops came. Now Ray Charles was a big dude (6'4, 260) and the tranny was listed as 5'2, so I can only imagine how brutal that beating was.

Amazingly, the tranny survived and testified in court and the female judge ended up throwing the book at him. When I saw the tranny, I could tell it was a man, but Ray Charles eyes are so bad, he slipped up big time. I used to talk to him every week for encouragement, but one day, he ended up getting shanked in the yard over a carton of Newports.......

Rest in Peace, Ray Charles.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Seriously?

Auto-Saloon

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

BB ever think about moving 2 Hollywood? You would fit right in

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    BB ever think about moving 2 Hollywood? You would fit right in
    I've been offered before, but I don't write this for entertainment bro..... This is real shyt right here and it's not to be taken as entertainment.

Thanks for the compliment though.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Keep digging

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

I actually look forward to these now.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5381

When do Leroy and Jamal get a turn?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    When do Leroy and Jamal get a turn?
    I spoke about my homie jamal awhile back before starting the remembrance saga. Didnt have his own thread, but i spoke of him.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    I actually look forward to these now.
    This isn't supposed to be entertainment bro...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

never heard a black person say the word dap, while obviously fiction it is turning out to be quite entertaining