fudy213
    fudy213's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2019

Channel Surfing

A couple of things:
    Saw a title "Meat Loaf : the guilty pleasure". I thought. OK meat loaf gets a bad rap from all these snooty foodies turning their noses up at it calling it cafeteria food, and old people food. I LOVE a good meatloaf. My mom made a killer meatloaf with a broiled ketchup glaze on the top. My high school had meatloaf every tuesday and I looked forward to it. Went through a small colorado town stopped at a diner and had the best meal ever, a thick piece of meatloaf smothered in gravy. 15 yrs ago and I can still taste it. I was looking forward to a celebration of the oft-maligned loaf of meat....... turns out it was about the singer meatloaf..... who I have ZERO interest in.

When channel surfing I always scroll fast through the infomercial channels. I kept seeing "The best wheelbarrow ever" program. I decided last night to see whats up with it and I watched it for a bit. DAMN FINE WHEELBARROW! The key seems to be it has two wheels. I was thinking why would anyone buy a one wheeled wheelbarrow when you can have two wheels? Its far easier to move it tight places. You can pull it just as easy. Doesnt tip over. Youtube "wheelbarrow fails" and in EVERY ONE its a one wheeled wheelbarrow. OK you can put a board across a ditch and push it over but A) thats just asking for trouble. ck youtube again. and B) just as easy you can put two boards across a ditch. Its a two wheeled wheelbarrow from now on!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I've always had success in tight places with the more maneuverable one wheeled wheelbarrow.

Interesting that two wheeled wheelbarrow makes such a claim.

Guess it's one of those things I will just have to see on TV.

As long as she can push it, it should be fine (note...use caution when typing "sexy wheelbarrow gif" into Google)..