BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Fallen homie remembrance #2. Rest in Peace Big Dookie

This one was years ago even though it feels like only yesterday. This was back in my teen years.

He got the name big dookie because he was always shyttin on mother fukkers. Just a big bully. Whatever he wanted from someone, he straight up took it. If anyone put up any kind of resistance, he would beat the shyt out of them. Even though he was 15, he was 6'2 and built like a shyt brick house. I remember one time he straight bum rushed a older dude that was in his mid 60's. Dookie told him to give up his grocery bag and wallet and the old man said "I ain't giving up shyt mother fukker" and that's when dookie delivered a devastating punch to the head that dropped the man and ended up running his pockets and grabbing the bag. He was always in and out of juvenile detention, but it never phased him.

Well one Sunday, me and dookie were walking the streets heading over a dudes house to play some video games, when suddenly he told me he was getting hungry. I told him that the dudes house we're going to most likely had some cereal and he said "fukk some cereal, I want some food mother fukker". So instead of going directly to the dudes house, we went to a soul food joint and stood out on the side of it. He was waiting for someone to come out so he could jack someones take out order. He was getting antsy as we were out there for a good 20-25 minutes and no one came out yet.

A old lady from a church came out with a food bag and I didn't realize who it was at first, but it finally hit me. She was related to some hardened gangbangers. The only reason I knew was because my uncle was always hanging around them and I've seen the lady around them as well. They were her nephews. She came out with her church hat, purse and food bag. I tried telling dookie not to do it and who her nephews were, but he was hearing none of it and ended up shoving me out of the way. He came from around the side and tried pulling the food bag. The lady spotted dookie at the very last second and ended up clutching the bag. He yelled "give me the fukking bag, bitch!!!!". The old lady said "what are you doing son???? Please stop!!!" Dookie didn't hit her, but he ended up yanking the bag extremely hard and that's when she hit the ground hard. She hit the ground hard and that's when I took off running.

Later that night, dookie came to my house and I told him he shouldn't have done that because she's related to some gang bangers and he told me "I don't give a fukk about that. If they want to come see me, they can come see me, I'M BIG DOOKIE MOTHER FUKKER, I DON'T RUN FROM ANYONE. Those were some of the last words I ever heard from him...

4 days later, it was reported that there was a body found in some woods. It turned out to be Dookie........

All I could think at the time was damn.........

Rest in peace big dookie.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 08-15-18 at 09:59 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

when will ur book be out on amazon i love how every one of ur stories u talk about playing video games

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Which soul food restaurant???? M and M's????

Common guy

SHIT

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Beyond pathetic

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

What about your homie O Dog who killed that Korean bitch at the liquor store and then stole the surveillance tape and was showing it to all the homies??? I mean talk about loony.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Wow! Just Wow!

Amazing story once again. Hard life you have had until now BB.

My condolences. May he R.I.P.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5345

I just took a Big Dookie!

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    I just took a Big Dookie!
    These threads aren't meant for jokes....

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

How do you have a friend called big dookie, yet you don’t tell a story about how he got that name?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    He got the name big dookie because he was always shyttin on mother fukkers.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

That’s not a story, seems his name was the best part of his story.

kept waiting for the climax, but didn’t release

Big Dookie was a little dingleberry at the end