BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Rest in peace to my homie Darnell. We miss you!

I've already mentioned Darnell in a previous thread, but I want to start dedicating threads to all of the homies over the years and he is the first I thought of, so he is the first up.

I was sippin on a 40 last night while playing some madden and started reminiscing about all of the fallen homies.... Damn, I've lost so many peers over the years. To show my respect, I am going to start dedicating threads to all of my fallen homies over the years. Going to be doing this often, so just bear with me.

My man Darnell. Damn I can't believe it's been 12 years already.... Time flies.

It all started when some punk owed my boy some money and when he couldn't pay, my boy ran into him outside of a grocery store with his family. He confronted him right there and when the punk couldn't pay, my boy punched him right in front of his family. His wife intervened (wasn't even her business to begin with) and my boy ended up slapping and pushing her out of the way. He told him you either have all of my money by the end of next week or that's it for him.

My man Darnell just bought a brand new mercedes and had money suddenly flowing in his pockets from the drug trade. Life was great and was chilling with his girl on a Friday night, when suddenly, the punk who my boy beat up spotted him walking out of a diner and ended up shooting him on the spot. The punk didn't even throw hands. He took the cowards way out and shot him point blank range right in front of the diner. When I heard the news, I literally blacked out. My boy was gone and all over some BS and he was only 21 years old.... Gone far too soon.

Gone all because some punk didn't pay want to pay his debts. Rest in piece big homie. You'll never be forgotten!

Last edited by BigBusiness; 08-14-18 at 09:58 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

u need to come up with some new material getting boring same stuff over and over

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I was just chilling and playing some NBA2k18 online. Got tired of playing so I turned it off, went to the fridge and grabbed a 40 and my pack of newports. Hit the couch and started flipping through the channels. Every news channel I flipped by was about a murder. A drive by was reported. A gang shooting caught on camera while everyone was scattering from the bullets. A crack head trying to turn his life around etc.

And as I'm sitting there in a daze on the couch, I start to think of all the tears that I shed over my dead peers over the years. So many homies that are no longer here. Thinking about when my boy Marquise was shot at the court years ago for embarrassing a jealous scrub in front of his friends in a game of basketball or the time when my boy Jamal tried robbing a store and got shot in the back by the store clerk. (He had no reason to shoot him as he was running out of the store). He had his whole life ahead of him .

Or the time when my boy Darnell just bought a brand new mercedes and had money suddenly flowing in his pockets. Life was great and he was chilling with his girl on a friday night, when suddenly a punk who my boy beat up a few weeks ago in front of his wife and kids , spotted him walking out of a diner and ended up shooting him on the spot. The punk didn't even throw hands. He took the cowards way out and shot him in front of his girl.

Or the time my Uncle Tyrone was hooked on crack cocaine and tried his best to turn his life around and get on the right track. He was attending meetings and doing great, but ultimately ended up overdosing in a broken down house.

Overwhelmed by the sudden influx of emotion, I broke down in tears. So many peers lost that are no longer here. To shake the feeling, I grabbed a 40, hopped in my SLS and started doing 120 on the highway with the music on full blast until I parked off a ramp and begin pouring the entire 40 on the road.....

I'm telling you guy.... The money, the exotics, the women, the fancy clothes, the big ass mansion, NONE of it matters when you are alone. Most of my peers are dead and buried in the cemetery and nothing can bring any of them back.

But at the end of the day............... Life goes on.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I was just chilling and playing some NBA2k18 online. Got tired of playing so I turned it off, went to the fridge and grabbed a 40 and my pack of newports. Hit the couch and started flipping through the channels. Every news channel I flipped by was about a murder. A drive by was reported. A gang shooting caught on camera while everyone was scattering from the bullets. A crack head trying to turn his life around etc.

And as I'm sitting there in a daze on the couch, I start to think of all the tears that I shed over my dead peers over the years. So many homies that are no longer here. Thinking about when my boy Marquise was shot at the court years ago for embarrassing a jealous scrub in front of his friends in a game of basketball or the time when my boy Jamal tried robbing a store and got shot in the back by the store clerk. (He had no reason to shoot him as he was running out of the store). He had his whole life ahead of him .

Or the time when my boy Darnell just bought a brand new mercedes and had money suddenly flowing in his pockets. Life was great and he was chilling with his girl on a friday night, when suddenly a punk who my boy beat up a few weeks ago in front of his wife and kids , spotted him walking out of a diner and ended up shooting him on the spot. The punk didn't even throw hands. He took the cowards way out and shot him in front of his girl.

Or the time my Uncle Tyrone was hooked on crack cocaine and tried his best to turn his life around and get on the right track. He was attending meetings and doing great, but ultimately ended up overdosing in a broken down house.

Overwhelmed by the sudden influx of emotion, I broke down in tears. So many peers lost that are no longer here. To shake the feeling, I grabbed a 40, hopped in my SLS and started doing 120 on the highway with the music on full blast until I parked off a ramp and begin pouring the entire 40 on the road.....

I'm telling you guy.... The money, the exotics, the women, the fancy clothes, the big ass mansion, NONE of it matters when you are alone. Most of my peers are dead and buried in the cemetery and nothing can bring any of them back.

But at the end of the day............... Life goes on.
    Yep. I decided to start dedicating threads to all of my homies I lost. I wanted to start with Darnell first, even though I briefly mentioned him in a previous post.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Darnell was a clown, fukk him he quit

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Bigs do any of you boyz bet sports and/or know about this site?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Bigs do any of you boyz bet sports and/or know about this site?
    That's a good question. I know a few who were betting the nba finals with me, but I don't know if any of them know about this site. It's a possibility.

But this thread isn't about that. We are here to show respect to my boy Darnell. I have a lot more homies that have fallen over the years that I will be mentioning.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

B.B. ever worry you might be the next 1 dead?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    What do you mean?

I've been dead for a long time now...... On the inside of course.

On the outside, I'm living the dream!

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    I worry that he won't be

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Air bullets hurt as much as air bets put money in the pocket, so nah.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

air negro

I do get a kick out of the seeing the responses from the clueless posters that allowed themselves to get trolled.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Sounds like the punk had no choice. He couldn't get the money by the deadline. At the end of the week only he or Darnell was going home. The punk had his back against the wall, and chose life.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

How many brothers fell victim to the streets????

RIP Yung Darnell

There's a heaven for a G
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave gauchojake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    Sounds like the punk had no choice. He couldn't get the money by the deadline. At the end of the week only he or Darnell was going home. The punk had his back against the wall, and chose life.
    He also stripped of his manhood in front of his wife.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Sounds like Darnell didn't follow the Sam "Ace" Rothstein rule, "Next time, bring a pistol. That way you got a chance."

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Wow, Darnell was kind of a punk.

He didn't get killed because some guy wouldn't pay his debts, he got killed because he thought he was a tough guy and decided to fuk with the wrong guy and his family.

Sounds like Darnell made threats he couldn't back.

Sounds like Darnell's mouth was writing checks his body couldn't cash.

I hope you learned from Darnell's mistakes here, as he failed to handle his business like a man.

Sad for Darnell, he lost his life over his own mistake.

Tragic, Bidness, tragic.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

One less drug dealer on the streets.

RIP

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Hmmmm.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    One less drug dealer on the streets.

RIP
    Today was a good day.. ..

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Today was a good day.. ..

The day all drugs become legal is a good day.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Have some fun..shoot someone in the ghetto

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    The day all drugs become legal is a good day.
    I'm on the fence with that.. You'll just have millions more hooked on drugs if you legalize everything.. You better build rehab clinics like there are hospitals if that ever happens...

Legalizing Heroin, Opiods, PCP, Bath Salts, Crack, Meth and other hard deadly drugs like Fentanyl will still kill people at even higher numbers because more will get hooked as it's easy to get legally.... You won't get bad batches of dope legally but you can still have over doses happen... Look at the drug Fentanyl that killed Prince, Michael Jackson and other big names. No one is immune..

Legalizing weed is one thing but legalizing Heroin, Meth and Opioids I don't think is ever a good idea.. Those HARD extremely addictive drugs ruin young peoples lives.. Ravage your body over time.. Kiss your future goodbye when you get hooked on the hard stuff...

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I've already mentioned Darnell in a previous thread, but I want to start dedicating threads to all of the homies over the years and he is the first I thought of, so he is the first up.

I was sippin on a 40 last night while playing some madden and started reminiscing about all of the fallen homies.... Damn, I've lost so many peers over the years. To show my respect, I am going to start dedicating threads to all of my fallen homies over the years. Going to be doing this often, so just bear with me.

My man Darnell. Damn I can't believe it's been 12 years already.... Time flies.

It all started when some punk owed my boy some money and when he couldn't pay, my boy ran into him outside of a grocery store with his family. He confronted him right there and when the punk couldn't pay, my boy punched him right in front of his family. His wife intervened (wasn't even her business to begin with) and my boy ended up slapping and pushing her out of the way. He told him you either have all of my money by the end of next week or that's it for him.

My man Darnell just bought a brand new mercedes and had money suddenly flowing in his pockets from the drug trade. Life was great and was chilling with his girl on a Friday night, when suddenly, the punk who my boy beat up spotted him walking out of a diner and ended up shooting him on the spot. The punk didn't even throw hands. He took the cowards way out and shot him point blank range right in front of the diner. When I heard the news, I literally blacked out. My boy was gone and all over some BS and he was only 21 years old.... Gone far too soon.

Gone all because some punk didn't pay want to pay his debts. Rest in piece big homie. You'll never be forgotten!

I know what you mean, happened to a friend of mine too.....

Well, not "my friend" per se, but his Grandfather. Died of natural causes at the age of 97..... Ironically, he drove a Mercedes too, up until that fateful day he was run over by a golf cart while playing 18 holes before his vacation to the pyramids in Egypt.....

Too young, really makes you think - this one's for you, my friend's grandfather - - R.I.P.

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Yep.

https://youtu.be/wr1jFTDdK9I

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by smokenjoke View Post
    Lmfao @ Kountry Wayne

KVB