jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    u guys have a favorite color car? my last 4 cars have been silver just love silver or should we call it platinum
    I usually custom order one offs from the factory.

Ordered my Rolls in Grape Soda Purple....it's pretty lit

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Rudy even you aren't that stupid

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

This thread in players talk

THINK

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    u guys have a favorite color car? my last 4 cars have been silver just love silver or should we call it platinum
    Anything but Black.. They get hot in summer, dirty fast.. I hate black cars.. Over that.... Give me tan or gray and I'd be happy.. Even white...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Anything but Black.. They get hot in summer, dirty fast.. I hate black cars.. Over that.... Give me tan or gray and I'd be happy.. Even white...
    I hate blue cars any shade of blue, just doesnt look right on a car to me

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

I've been asking him for that for a year now.. Oh and exotics aren't any better or faster then the VERY EXPENSIVE SLS AMG Merc..

My neighbor has a gray one parked outside right now.. I walked by it this morning.. Those things are really fast... Small though on the inside...
    Truth be told though Jibby the ones with the real money alot of the time don't buy expensive cars,their frugal as f#ck.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-08-18 at 02:55 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Truth be told though Jibby the ones with the real money alot of the time don't buy expensive cars,their frugal as f#ck.
    Depends on the age of the person and how that person acquired all the money IMO... Money made fast and easy usually goes quick, money made smartly and thru hard work usually lasts..

Hard working business owners typically won't drive exotics unless they are single and car buffs..

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Depends on the age of the person and how that person acquired all the money IMO... Money made fast and easy usually goes quick, money made smartly and thru hard work usually lasts..

Hard working business owners typically won't drive exotics unless they are single and car buffs..
    You're probably right,from my experience the guys that earned the fast money are the biggest showoffs,look at all those athletes that went broke ten years after their careers are over.

Warren Buffet owns a modest house,nothing fancy,guys right up their with Bill Gates as one of the richest men in the World.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I've been asking him for that for a year now.. Oh and exotics aren't any better or faster then the VERY EXPENSIVE SLS AMG Merc..

My neighbor has a gray one parked outside right now.. I walked by it this morning.. Those things are really fast... Small though on the inside...
    I told biggie12 if he shows, I SHOW. You just gonna forget that thread?

It's as simple as that.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

100 fiction and bs this guy big business, if you were really rich and had all that stuff you wouldn't be wasting your time posting on sbr, u would be out and about living the life

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I told biggie12 if he shows, I SHOW. You just gonna forget that thread?

It's as simple as that.
    Big stuff you seem like a nice guy and I'll give you that much.. I'm not hating.. I just think you are full of shiiit and so does just about every one else on this forum..

If you are legit though don't buy exotic cars, buy a conservative S&P 500 stock, buy a rental property and or even a nice house in a good area and rent it, something that is real and will set you up in the future.. Something that will appreciate in time.. Hell, even bury a bunch of cash in an weather proof case deep in the ground some where only you'll know where it is at..

Don't buy fancy cars that depreciate over night.. Think 20 years down the line.. Money won't always be rolling in, there will be down times, happens to everyone.... Look at prop Athletes like Packard said as they spend while they are playing, then go broke quickly after when they retire... OOOOPS - They forgot to invest in their future.. Lived in the moment and always thought the money would keep rolling in which it never does unless you invested wisely....

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    but at the same time, the year has been bloody as some lives were lost along the way (one of them being my best friends).
    Hey, "Small Penisness" - whatever happened to the pistol?
    Oh, and also, F##K OFF.....

Thank you.....

First 12