nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Cant find anything else about cars reported broken down..suv circling neighborhood yes.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

sounds like everyone near that f'n town has a shady, stalking past.....

remind me never to jog there after dark.....

i've got enough problems already with ttwarrior trying to get into my pants.....

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Cant find anything else about cars reported broken down..suv circling neighborhood yes.
    somebody knows something but since the reward is for finding her alive, well the odds of her being alive are about the same as the confeds winning 1st place in the sbr world cup now

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    sounds like everyone near that f'n town has a shady, stalking past.....

remind me never to jog there after dark.....

i've got enough problems already with ttwarrior trying to get into my pants.....
    Shit is coming out and everyone who moved there to get away from their pasts are shitting bricks at all the investigators around.

It's like Muellar searching all of DC to find some guy who lied, so he can prosecute. Finding a guy who lied in DC can't be all that hard and finding some shady guy who uses his neighbors pig farm to do dirty work or something worse may not be a problem in this neck of the woods either

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and The Kraken

Auto Donk

they have enough to indict twenty people right now, given mueller's standards........

crafty investigators will nail em with lying even if they can't put them actually throwing a body into a herd of hungry f'n pigs.....

mueller could get 10-15 guilty pleas easily

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I think that's about 2 out of the last 4 presidencies that have spent 10 and even 100 million with Clinton to find a liar in DC.

Or some guy that obstructs so he won't get caught for something like cheating on his wife.

It's par for the course anymore.

This story is tragic for sure and it sounds like it's not going to end well for everyone.

nyplayer33

Father saying she is with someone, has slight weird twist. Sonething doesnt add up...what does add up is a couple things. She is very pretty and pretty dumb...jogging at night and that boyfriend is stupid. She was going to go to Dominican republic with him for his brothers wedding..lol.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Why would the father be so demanding to release his daughter, that's really odd. As to killing the farmer...that's murder and will be worse then as is. Why was this girl jogging at night...
    Why was the girl running at night? Stfu idiot

people run at night all the time, lets vicinize the victim, blame her for whatever the fukk may have happened. Geez, what an idiot she was thinking she could run at night without being abducted, shows her

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Shit is coming out and everyone who moved there to get away from their pasts are shitting bricks at all the investigators around.

It's like Muellar searching all of DC to find some guy who lied, so he can prosecute. Finding a guy who lied in DC can't be all that hard and finding some shady guy who uses his neighbors pig farm to do dirty work or something worse may not be a problem in this neck of the woods either

Points Awarded:

KVB gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Father saying she is with someone, has slight weird twist. Sonething doesnt add up...what does add up is a couple things. She is very pretty and pretty dumb...jogging at night and that boyfriend is stupid. She was going to go to Dominican republic with him for his brothers wedding..lol.
    You think the pig farmer is harmless and just a stalker (as if this rules him out from being a murderer?) yet you think the father having an opinion is weird. No fukking wonder you ain't no detective

Straight outta the circus

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

One drink to remember and another to forget...

nyplayer33

Hes not a pig farmer....he lives next to one. In case nobody noticed, this guy is slow and not all there. I dont see anything in his demeanor that indicates aggressive behavior. Not sure about details on his stalking charges, but his limited skills could be a part of it. In a rural area...young attractive girl jogging at night isnt advised. Not buying his touching face..that he did it.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Hes not a pig farmer....he lives next to one. In case nobody noticed, this guy is slow and not all there. I dont see anything in his demeanor that indicates aggressive behavior. Not sure about details on his stalking charges, but his limited skills could be a part of it. In a rural area...young attractive girl jogging at night isnt advised. Not buying his touching face..that he did it.

i agree , it was somebody else
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave cincinnatikid513 13 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nyplayer33

I think it's possible her father was involved....https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.c...er-robert/amp/

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I think it's possible her father was involved....https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.c...er-robert/amp/
    i doubt it, he lived out of state would be easy check his phone records ************ see where he was at time she went missing, i dont believe that ex fbi profiler who says she left w somebody she knew, that seems crazy and something they could check w her phone social media records, i believe somebody saw her jogging followed her home kidnapped her raped and buried her and she was dead within few hours her being kidnapped

nyplayer33

Farmer is likely out...he did polygraph I believe. Maybe the boyfriends brother,?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Farmer is likely out...he did polygraph I believe. Maybe the boyfriends brother,?
    Yes, can't see the farmer he was the easy suspect at first, if i'm the fbi i'm trying get the cell phone companies to give me the data on all the cell phone towers in the area, small town right so who was using cell phone in that area around the time she went on a jog and numbers from outside the area, then i'm looking into all people around the area with records and sexual predators, then i'm looking into her family and friends, who knew her bf was out of time and she was all alone, maybe her co workers at the camp any body infatuated with her, she went to university of iowa so i'm looking into her classmates ask around did anybody have a big interest in her, going thru all her texts phone calls social media look for any clues, feels like it was probably somebody that new her because the town is so small seems unlikely just a random stranger, but it's getting late in the case now been over 3 weeks since she's been missing and presumed dead that body is going in bad shape hopefully if they find her they can still find some dna evidence

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

There has been another Facebook account set up with someone saying she is ok and that she ran off with some guy? This is getting very interesting now. I guess the cops had blocked her original Facebook page...Here is the link

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/some...155104594.html

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    There has been another Facebook account set up with someone saying she is ok and that she ran off with some guy? This is getting very interesting now. I guess the cops had blocked her original Facebook page...Here is the link

very unlikely, if she was planning on running away w somebody they would of had plan it out or talk about it, so they got all her records combing thru them so they knew who she talked too, unless they went to burner phones, but this seems like such a longshot theory

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Am I the only one who keeps seeing this girl's name as Molly Tidbits?

nyplayer33

Unfortunately. Mollie has been found dead. All over the news tuesday am.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Unfortunately. Mollie has been found dead. All over the news tuesday am.
    not surprised at all, now WHO DID IT hope they can get some dna evidence 5 weeks is a long time supposed to be a press conference today hopefully they have an arrest or a suspect
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 08-21-18 at 09:01 AM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post

Interesting stuff..... find the maker of the phony acct, probably some amped up methhead that actually did the crime naively trying to mislead the cops.....

who knows......

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    not surprised at all, now WHO DID IT hope they can get some dna evidence 5 weeks is a long time supposed to be a press conference today hopefully they have an arrest or a suspect
    wow..... where'd they find her?

case probably very solvable now.....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Am I the only one who keeps seeing this girl's name as Molly Tidbits?
    so long as you're not seeing it as "Tasty Tidbits", you'll probably stay off the suspect list.....

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Interesting stuff..... find the maker of the phony acct, probably some amped up methhead that actually did the crime naively trying to mislead the cops.....

who knows......

sadly these crimes are usually committed by somebody she knows family friends that bf idk about him maybe she was going to leave him and he was jealous

Auto Donk

press conf at 5 pm eastern; 4 cst.....

if they found her away, I'm gonna go with trucker at the truck stop, with outside chance of not-so-well known school acquaintance making a move that went wrong......

if found in some remote area, one that they had to be told where she was, cops may already have their suspect and are rounding him up/preparing charges prior to going public....

if found by some innoncent passers by or a farmer due to buzzards circling, it might still be a mystery.....

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Not releasing deets yet because they are working on a person of interest. Don’t want to spook the perp. Just a matter of time...over/under 2 weeks for capture.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    Not releasing deets yet because they are working on a person of interest. Don’t want to spook the perp. Just a matter of time...over/under 2 weeks for capture.
    if they have info from a tip or the suspect himself, definitely under.....

random find of the body, then the line is very accurate
    Points Awarded:

Ebumdude gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

wow..... where'd they find her?

case probably very solvable now.....
    what im reading on twitter body found same county she went missing

Auto Donk

now hearing ten miles from her town.....

not sure if off the interstate or not..... could make a difference in possible perps.....

should be an interesting news conference in about 3 1/2 hrs....

nyplayer33

Believe father confirmed his daughter is deceased. Pig farmer is out. Boyfriend and boyfriend brother should be looked at.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Believe father confirmed his daughter is deceased. Pig farmer is out. Boyfriend and boyfriend brother should be looked at.
    Her bf and his brother were out of town and already cleared I believe.

slambam

Trump is gonna have a field day with this...

BREAKING: Iowa official says suspect in custody in Mollie Tibbetts' death being held on federal immigration detainer.

slambam

24 year old Cristhian Bahena Rivera has been charged with 1st degree murder. Accused allegedly told investigators he "blacked out" and came to near where Mollie Tibbetts body was found. Rivera they say showed them where body was.

First 1234 Last