ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Blake Griffin's ex, Brynn Cameron, claims the NBA star dumped her ONE WEEK before their wedding date because she wouldn't sign a prenup ... and then jetted to Vegas to party without her.

In her lawsuit, obtained by TMZ Sports, Brynn claims the NBA star made an oral agreement with her back in 2013 that she would quit her job to raise their kids so he could focus on getting a max NBA contract, worth more than $170 mil.

In exchange, Brynn says Griffin "promised explicitly that, whatever the future might hold, he would take care of [Cameron] financially and provide her a home for the rest of her life."

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

I knew early on that I didn't want any brats, so I got snipped when I was 18. Best decision I ever made.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I have a friend like this who had 2 babies from an nfl and nba players. She got paid out the ass for years, lived in a mansion, doing nothing, traveling the world. The NFL guy was out of the league after about 6 years but she was still spending like crazy. Then the nba guy stopped working and her money dried up. She had like 3 or 4 cars a vacation home. Had to downsize until she started dating another nba guy. He's paying for her and her momma right now. Unreal.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Can he sue her for his money back when its shown the money is not spent on the child.
    nope... she can spend the money however she likes, even on another guy. Griffin could keep challenging in court but that could backfire on him. He'll be paying until the kid is 18 or he stops working.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    The laws are stacked against men. Don't get married and always pull out.
    Sometimes it's hard to....

ikid2groove415

Plenty guys been in this situation- Antonio cromartie- Got like 6 kids with 6 diffrent women - Dwight Howard is right up there also - and Shawn kemp -

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

She should be in the cleat chaser hall of fame, mudshark wing
    Points Awarded:

BrickJames gave dlowilly 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Kevin federline would be proud

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    I knew early on that I didn't want any brats, so I got snipped when I was 18. Best decision I ever made.
    this isn't 1942

there's very effective birth control that allows you to freely blow in

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Kevin federline would be proud
    He still milking Britney

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    He still milking Britney
    Him and his wife/former UH volleyball

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

If a judge has decided that it costs a quarter of a million dollars/month to raise child, how the Fukk is min. wage only $8?
    Points Awarded:

Bcatswin gave Jayvegas420 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Women are feds never trusted them.

boscokid
    boscokid's Avatar SBR PRO

penetrate this guy. He makes 35M a year, you guys think 2.5M a year is too much to give his 2 kids a place to live??

This would literally be the same percent money for most SBR posters to pay $150 some skank in Little Rock to raise their kids in a trailer park.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    The laws are stacked against men. Don't get married and always pull out.

Never. Ever.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Best decision I've ever made was the exact opposite

If I didn't have my kids i wouldn't have anything to live for
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave sourtwist 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bhoor gave sourtwist 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Country in serious need of family law reform

Rulings like this, laws like this, erode marriage and encourage single motherhood
    If the judge does not deliver the verdict like this, it will set a bad precedence for others. All the fuked up multi-millionaires will screw village full of women giving $10,000 per month in child support. Yes, 3m per year child support is not that bad considering the guy makes $30m per year. If I'm a judge, I will award $5m in child support

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

Marriage is there for a reason. Without kids, you won't fully enjoy your latter part of your life, not to mention having healthy family life is building blocks of greater country, not just a community around.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Good. Wish the freak had to pay a million a month. He’s lucky some poor girl let him put his ginger rooster inside her. She deserves it for the pain and suffering.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    women = rake
    jj has had this right for years, just stick to dudes

this isn't 1942
    there's very effective birth control that allows you to freely blow in
    ~~~~
    Or in the case of you pedo Nittany Lions...prepubescent boys.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 19th Hole 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

What would happen if he fought for custody of the kid?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    What would happen if he fought for custody of the kid?
    If he got custody, her money would dry up immediately. She might have to pay Griffin child support in that case.

BUT the sad truth is that most men give up custody of the child before the breakup because they do not spend enough time with the child (the mother spends more time) and they give up their rights during the breakup by agreeing to an arrangement before it goes to the courts. 90% of custody decisions are made WITHOUT going to Family Court. And half of the remaining 10% are settled before a custody evaluation. Only 4% are taken to trial and only 1.5% are completed litigation. In other words, "Men do not fight for custody", for whatever reasons. Many men think the courts are stacked against them and there's gender bias BUT there's not enough data because men settle before it gets to the courts.

Here's the facts...
    1. Fathers are less involved in their children’s care during the marriage.
    2. Fathers are less involved in their children’s lives after divorce.
    3. Mothers gain custody because the vast majority of fathers choose to give them custody.
    4. There is no Family Court bias in favor of mothers because very few fathers seek custody during divorce.

Griffin most likely gave up his rights before the child(ren) were born. Does he really want to take care of children now? Just to save money? What reason can he give a judge for wanting to gain custody now? Is it because he really is the best parent to take care of the kids or because he doesn't want to pay child support?

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    If he got custody, her money would dry up immediately. She might have to pay Griffin child support in that case.

BUT the sad truth is that most men give up custody of the child before the breakup because they do not spend enough time with the child (the mother spends more time) and they give up their rights during the breakup by agreeing to an arrangement before it goes to the courts. 90% of custody decisions are made WITHOUT going to Family Court. And half of the remaining 10% are settled before a custody evaluation. Only 4% are taken to trial and only 1.5% are completed litigation. In other words, "Men do not fight for custody", for whatever reasons. Many men think the courts are stacked against them and there's gender bias BUT there's not enough data because men settle before it gets to the courts.

Here's the facts...
    1. Fathers are less involved in their children’s care during the marriage.
    2. Fathers are less involved in their children’s lives after divorce.
    3. Mothers gain custody because the vast majority of fathers choose to give them custody.
    4. There is no Family Court bias in favor of mothers because very few fathers seek custody during divorce.

Griffin most likely gave up his rights before the child(ren) were born. Does he really want to take care of children now? Just to save money? What reason can he give a judge for wanting to gain custody now? Is it because he really is the best parent to take care of the kids or because he doesn't want to pay child support?
    Theres absolutely no way he can win full custody - he’s a nba player while she’s not working

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Dwight Howard would be proud.. Way to go Blake...

ikid2groove415

This women was someone Blake had a relationship with for years - it’s not your classic random stripper/hoe getting pregnant

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Country in serious need of family law reform

Rulings like this, laws like this, erode marriage and encourage single motherhood
    Having a baby with an NBA star is like hitting the lotto for women.. Gotta think, what woman wants to be with a mindless basketball player that is gonna be cheating on her and gone traveling for most of the year anyways? Once they have the baby it's payday and see ya later especially if they are gold digger groupies!!!

NBA players should not be having babies or be get married during their playing careers. It's a train wreck waiting to happen for most if they do..

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

It's called responsibilities. You man enough to impregnate a woman then you're man enough to take care of the baby. Men who think they can pump and dump women are scum of the earth. Women have enough to deal with in their lives and they don't need men using them for sex and then ditching their responsibilities. I like Blake Griffin as a baller, but he needs to man up and think about his actions. Child support is no freaking joke!

reigle9

lol

you live in a fake reality, cool av though

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

doesnt matter if you have 10 or 20 mil youre still eating steak at the same steakhouse as the guy who has 100 mil

reigle9

and still eating worse than the guy that paid 15 bucks at the meat market for a steak that was eating grass 2 days ago and cooked it himself

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

and still eating worse than the guy that paid 15 bucks at the meat market for a steak that was eating grass 2 days ago and cooked it himself
    ur missing the point, you cant apply your PSU logic to everything it just doesnt work

reigle9

i know your "point", i just don't care...much like i don't care about the thoughts of a 5yo kid

i just wanted to talk about fresh beef

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    It's called responsibilities. You man enough to impregnate a woman then you're man enough to take care of the baby. Men who think they can pump and dump women are scum of the earth. Women have enough to deal with in their lives and they don't need men using them for sex and then ditching their responsibilities. I like Blake Griffin as a baller, but he needs to man up and think about his actions. Child support is no freaking joke!
    Yup, you bring a kid into this world it's your responsibility to raise him up right and be there for the kid so the kid can contribute to society and be a good person.. Supply the needs for the kid growing up. If you don't and run you are scum. Fatherless children develop problems in life and that's just a fact.....

I have no respect for men that abandon their children... Although some women make it almost impossible for you to see your kids especially when they are scorned or remarry and there are legal disputes pending... Still no excuse not to pay child support, wish your kids happy birthdays, get the kid presents on the holidays.. That kid will remember that and know their real dad cared...

First 123 Last