Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Horseshoe head has forgot about Cuser. I haven’t made the list all year. I’m the god damn reigning honorable man of the damn year over here.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Cuse0323 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    well it got boring, I thought they were going to come after me and they did not. Anyway I wish you all luck tonight, I will need it with my sorry ass plays today! all are looking shitty!
    I was hoping for some substance too.

No matter how hard we try, it's hard to draw anything real out of these guys, just bullshit.

JJ Gold tried to focus Trudy with his own thread today, doubt it worked, but I hope did.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Horseshoe head has forgot about Cuser. I haven’t made the list all year. I’m the god damn reigning honorable man of the damn year over here.
    Guy put Morino on the list,wouldnt take it personal mate.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Guy put Morino on the list,wouldnt take it personal mate.
    Say what ya will bout Morino but he a way better poster/contributor than lot of the useless losers on dummy’s list. The fact he list the biggest clown on the site “kidgroove” or whatever his dumb ass handle is says all ya need to know. Like I always say, the last thing anyone should want is recognition from the walking contradiction that is JJbald.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

cuser barely even posts anymore

how could he be upset

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Say what ya will bout Morino but he a way better poster/contributor than lot of the useless losers on dummy’s list. The fact he list the biggest clown on the site “kidgroove” or whatever his dumb ass handle is says all ya need to know. Like I always say, the last thing anyone should want is recognition from the walking contradiction that is JJbald.
    Yeah im not refering to his Capping,just meant that he's barely been back two seconds.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah im not refering to his Capping,just meant that he's barely been back two seconds.
    Yeah Pack, I picked up on that.

It seems like Gold is trolling Morino like he trolls that Waves character.

On a sport note, can't seem to get more than a couple of Totals out of this market so far, plays I thought would develop as we get closer to game time just may not be.

By the way, fun fact, if you bet Boston every game for their 76-34 record, you could be up around 17 units this year.

Another fun fact, I have the ump in Boston as Adam Hamari.

He's closer to even than some with a 75-82 record for the home team, losing close to 20 units for home bettors and about the same with a 79-72 record in favor of Unders. There, Under bettors have just shy of 3 units of profit.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

jj is trolling all you f'in retards

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Yeah Pack, I picked up on that.

It seems like Gold is trolling Morino like he trolls that Waves character.

On a sport note, can't seem to get more than a couple of Totals out of this market so far, plays I thought would develop as we get closer to game time just may not be.

By the way, fun fact, if you bet Boston every game for their 76-34 record, you could be up around 17 units this year.

Another fun fact, I have the ump in Boston as Adam Hamari.

He's closer to even than some with a 75-82 record for the home team, losing close to 20 units for home bettors and about the same with a 79-72 record in favor of Unders. There, Under bettors have just shy of 3 units of profit.
    True enough mate,by the way I was meaning to get youre opinion on a couple of stocks.Ill post my question in the Stocks thread if thats cool.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post

some A+ shit talking in that video
    it's so great lol

75% of all fireman are afraid of ladders

First ... 3456