KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by turtledoves View Post
    so you admit then that posters are interested in KVB's contributions? do you have the ability to challenge KVB on a specific argument, game, or anything in general besides name calling? why don't you challenge KVB's picks? come up with funnier insults at least
    Good try Doves, but guy has nothing.

I never asked any one to "follow" my picks, I've really just asked them to follow my analysis and use it along side their own plays.

Poor Rudy, just can't get it, can he? Still resorting to bullshit.

turtledoves
    turtledoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4603

i don't even blame him for not agreeing with you, thats fine, just wish the laughs were better if he wanted to troll. whatever people want to believe about themselves or others is fine, create whatever world you want.

envy

[en-vee]
    See more synonyms on Thesaurus.comnoun, plural en·vies.
    • a feeling of discontent or covetousness with regard to another's advantages, success, possessions, etc.

he is discontent with something about you and he wants to express it, i guess he has to express his feelings to the internet about your gambling advice to others

not something that the typical grown man would do but who knows, maybe rudy is a young lad?
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave turtledoves 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 89964

Quote Originally Posted by turtledoves View Post
    so you admit then that posters are interested in KVB's contributions? do you have the ability to challenge KVB on a specific argument, game, or anything in general besides name calling? why don't you challenge KVB's picks? come up with funnier insults at least

Solid
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave pimike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Trudy is a paid SBR troll. I've already pointed it out.

He, FireDork, and 3rd Shift JJ are the same person. They're here to rile people up and drum up business.

JarJar Binks. Lame. No 2 people would relentlessly be D-bags all day every day on an internet gambling forum.

Please bring us a new act. This place better smarten up fast or they'll be no one left around.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

never really paid much attention to rudy until he inserted himself into the waves/no1here banning situation and started a relentless trolling campaign in an effort to trigger me into a ban as well......

once I paid attention and saw that 95 percent of his posts are not related to cappin' picks or anything of value, but rather mean-spirited attacks on solid posters left and right (kvb, for eg), it seemed almost inconceivable to me that SBR would let him do this crap to people day in and day out....

I've never had a 'negative feeling' about logging into sbr until i knew half my day would be fending off attacks from this prick and his little chihuahua.....

I don't mind a keyboard warrior scuffle, but I'm sure many others who've found themselves in his and his chihuaua's crosshairs have said "fuk this".....

not what this site should be about.....

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, I lost one play yesterday, SD to win.

They lost it in extra innings.

I can't really identify a mistake here and can't really give a teaching point based on the failure.

The Contrarian Fund would make the same bet everyday of the week, and twice on Sunday.

Some posters are starting to learn to pay heed when I say the market is "selling" a play, whether it's a Sunday night game in St. Louis or televised Total in Boston.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

His father never slapped him around. Teach him to never disrespect strangers.

Fukking pos. Trying to give us brain cancer.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Good vibes today boys!!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Well, I lost one play yesterday, SD to win.

They lost it in extra innings.

I can't really identify a mistake here and can't really give a teaching point based on the failure.

The Contrarian Fund would make the same bet everyday of the week, and twice on Sunday...
    Welp, it took SD Mon and again Tue.

Like I said everyday of the week.

But it lost, again.

Extra innings, again.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Welp, it took SD Mon and again Tue.

Like I said everyday of the week.

But it lost, again.

Extra innings, again.

Points Awarded:

KVB gave pimike 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yesterday I went 1-3. I can't identify a mistake here it's just looking like a contrarian pullback. With 10 units in two weeks, I could see us dropping down to the 6's before popping again.

There is one small mistake to note. For the play I put in the keep it rolling thread, I knew I had some incomplete information and was waiting for a contact in Vegas to get more info.

The play was going to be a bet no matter what, and it lost, but I did have a small reservation about putting that play in the that thread.

If I had it to do over again, I might have gone with a play that had less volume but more complete information for that thread specifically.

I am already 0-2 today see we are seeing that pullback. There may be more plays yet today.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Yesterday I went 1-3. I can't identify a mistake here it's just looking like a contrarian pullback. With 10 units in two weeks, I could see us dropping down to the 6's before popping again.

There is one small mistake to note. For the play I put in the keep it rolling thread, I knew I had some incomplete information and was waiting for a contact in Vegas to get more info.

The play was going to be a bet no matter what, and it lost, but I did have a small reservation about putting that play in the that thread.

If I had it to do over again, I might have gone with a play that had less volume but more complete information for that thread specifically.

I am already 0-2 today see we are seeing that pullback. There may be more plays yet today.
    Bro please relax. Not the time to pick games especially a handful

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

No Sammy, necessary.

I mostly bypass Rudy, but all I've ever heard him have against me is that I abandon losing threads.

He bumped one that went weeks longer than expected and wasn't abandoned, I left a post explaining why I wasn't continuing it, wasn't winning or losing didn't even have bets, just tracking against every game.

I bump my losers for education purposes, far more than my winners. I don't like to bump winners, although recently there's been a run.

Rudy is searching, Rudy will find that I post bets that lose, but Rudy won't find that I am avoiding that.

Sammy, Rudy is berried and, like Dawg, will have no teeth in trolling me and will only berry themselves doing so.

I am transparent, do not past post, and have had season long threads.

your a good dude. don't worry about it.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Bro please relax. Not the time to pick games especially a handful
    We are grinding Mike, we are grinding...

But seriously, this thread was never about Trudy, it will serve as place to root out mistakes, when they are made.

I will probably check in here daily.

Maybe we can all learn something in this thread, we'll see.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

We are grinding Mike, we are grinding...

But seriously, this thread was never about Trudy, it will serve as place to root out mistakes, when they are made.

I will probably check in here daily.

Maybe we can all learn something in this thread, we'll see.

None of us are God, therefore we’re all going to make mistakes and we’re all going to pick bad plays so it’s silly to even be little anybody when they pick the wrong play, it’s going to happen to the best of us.
    The main goal is just to try to pick more winners than losers! So you don’t have to explain why you didn’t pick a winner.

Just have fun

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

None of us are God, therefore we’re all going to make mistakes and we’re all going to pick bad plays so it’s silly to even be little anybody when they pick the wrong play, it’s going to happen to the best of us.
    The main goal is just to try to pick more winners than losers! So you don’t have to explain why you didn’t pick a winner.

Just have fun
    Agreed, but sometimes we make mistakes, I hope to outline them here.

Let's get em Mike! Are you in Vegas the weekend of the 24th?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Just have fun
    Got one this time though Mike.

It just so happens the play I omitted won, but even if it had lost, I'd still be posting the mistake.

I was too busy this afternoon. I had a lot on my plate including what and how to post some campaigns at SBR. I missed triggers for a play on the LAA moneyline in the KVB MLB Contrarian Fund.

I'm not on them yet but the Angels on the moneyline are on the Contrarian radar for sure...
    Eventually, after that post, I had enough for a play here and the line was right. I simply skipped over it as I juggled multiple sports.

I think we can all see the lesson in there and before I learn from it, I will likely try to get better "organized" to prevent it from happening again.

But the lesson of juggling too many sports, admittedly, may fall on my own deaf ears this time. I still plan to generate a number of different plays based on a number of different strategies and go on to post them in the Forum.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32114

Is Rudy banned?

I saw his PM message is gone.

I almost started a thread to let Rudy back so he can donates his 700+ points to a good cause.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Is Rudy banned?

I saw his PM message is gone.

I almost started a thread to let Rudy bak so he can donates his 700+ points to a good cause.

Funny I was going to say man I've been logging on a lot more lately, and it's been so much nicer here

Then I realize there wasn't any stupid Rudy shit going on. Too bad a few others couldn't join him.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20012

"Hey everybody, Rudy doesn't like me."

Does Rudy like anybody?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

This thread is no longer about Trudy, or his bitch.

They were berried, juice and all, long ago.

This thread is now about how I will tackle far too many sports this fall and make mistakes, maybe even miscalculations...

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Time for Footballers not haters And troublemakers!

Now let’s win!!!

First 12