bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Accused School 'Pooperintendent' Relieves Himself Of Duty After Arrest

U.S.Accused School 'Pooperintendent' Relieves Himself Of Duty After Arrest

CBS Denver Sat, Jul 28 7:03 AM CDT

HOLMDEL, N.J. (CBS Local) – A New Jersey school official dubbed the “Pooperintendent” is now out of a job months after he was caught defecating on a rival school’s football field. Thomas Tramaglini, the Kenilworth School Superintendent since 2016, resigned from his position on July 26. The decision came nearly three months after local police caught the 42-year-old pooping on nearby Holmdel High School’s track and football field “on a daily basis.” Tramaglini was arrested on April 30 when cameras reportedly captured the Kenilworth official coming back for his eighth daily dump just before 6 a.m. Eastern time. He was charged with lewdness, littering, defecating in public, and was immediately put ...

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/07/...s-poop-arrest/

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Unreal.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

local news was about a month behind someone here posting it

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

There so wrong he was fertilizing

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

The 42-year-old is reportedly planning to sue Holmdel police over the mugshot picture that was taken during his arrest. “It’s like getting photographed and fingerprinted for a speeding ticket,” Tramaglini’s attorney, Matthew Adams told NJ.com. The former superintendent claims the mugshot has created a “malicious narrative” around his pooping antics.
    Tramaglini will officially be removed from his $150,000-a-year job on September 30.

Damn...the guy was making $150k a year, now would have a tough chance getting a job anywhere.

Tough to believe he is suing. What a shitshow.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

guess he was getting revenge for principals accross the nation..... we used to drop loafs on the hoods of the cars driven by the principal and vice principal of my high school......

as for our rival, early during the week prior to the friday night we played them, we'd throw cinder blocks and railroad ties through the front bay windows of their player's homes, identified b/c the cheerleaders made them nice little painted signs of a "warrior" with their jersey number on it, which they proudly displayed on their front lawns.....

one time I did so about 9:00 pm at night, with the main living room light still on.... imagine the surprise of the family (his parents and sister) sitting there staring at me after the railroad tie took out the window and ripped down the f'n curtains.... they were sitting there watching t.v., shocked as shit.... I gave em the "double birds", screamed "fuk you, tuloso" (tuloso midway was the name of their school) and ran back to the truck we were in and shagged ass....

fun times....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-29-18 at 06:13 PM.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Ain’t that some shit

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

It says he was on his 8th daily dump by 6am

wtf????

Does he eat like Brock Landers or what

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Wait, he argued that his mugshot created a malicious narrative?

Didn't he take the time to walk to a rival school and take a shit on the grounds? (Which by the way I would have driven to Oakland to shit there if they had won last night).

Seems like a strange argument given all the charges.

It's not like it was an accident.

Auto Donk

when you gotta go, you gotta go..... maybe he was over their planning on spray painting his schools emblem at mid field, and that double been burrito with extra queso suddenly reared its ugly head......

we all know sometimes there is no stoppin' it.....

Auto Donk

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Pretty patheitc,I get a teenager pulling that stunt,not a 42 year old Superintendent of a School.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Pretty patheitc,I get a teenager pulling that stunt,not a 42 year old Superintendent of a School.
    Fukkin weird packerd, just weird.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Fukkin weird packerd, just weird.
    Very much so

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    guess he was getting revenge for principals accross the nation..... we used to drop loafs on the hoods of the cars driven by the principal and vice principal of my high school......

as for our rival, early during the week prior to the friday night we played them, we'd throw cinder blocks and railroad ties through the front bay windows of their player's homes, identified b/c the cheerleaders made them nice little painted signs of a "warrior" with their jersey number on it, which they proudly displayed on their front lawns.....

one time I did so about 9:00 pm at night, with the main living room light still on.... imagine the surprise of the family (his parents and sister) sitting there staring at me after the railroad tie took out the window and ripped down the f'n curtains.... they were sitting there watching t.v., shocked as shit.... I gave em the "double birds", screamed "fuk you, tuloso" (tuloso midway was the name of their school) and ran back to the truck we were in and shagged ass....

fun times....
    Full of shit fake ass liar

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Thats what makes it so funny lol. Hes the kind of guy you want on your team. A guy you can count on to do anything to get that W.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Thats what makes it so funny lol. Hes the kind of guy you want on your team. A guy you can count on to do anything to get that W.

turtledoves
    turtledoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4603

thanks for the big laughs