grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    The first season of True Detective was great too. .
    Still haven’t seen this!

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    The wire, not even close
    I concur. Although hype wise Sopranos will always prevail.
    Took me a second look, years later to get into The Wire.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

I always thought the Sopranos was one of the most overrated shows ever. Everyone shit on the series finale. The only great episode was when they were chasing the guy in the woods during the winter, eating mints and ketchup packets.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Child please? You don’t think the American government let drugs into the states? Lolololol - it creates jobs - who’s the number 1 customer for drugs? It’s Americans !!!! Billion dollar industry tax free ? America can send 100,000 Troops to Iraq but not Mexico ?

That's why it'll never end. Everyone has their hand in the cookie jar too. Cops, judges, politicians, the people on the street are the tip of the iceberg. The cops are there to pick their pockets and pick up the bodies.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Sopranos peaked after season 3 and never got better but regressed. If not for the early stages of hbo popularity sopranos would be an afterthought

Looking back, boardwalk empire, game of thrones and most likely westworld all easily surpass sopranos. The same cannot be said for the wire
    Shady man I don’t think you could be more wrong. Sopranos s4 thru 6 are incredible...I highly recommend rewatching as you miss so many foreshadowing moments of Tony’s demise with one viewing. The writing and acting of sopranos are what makes it #1 for me over the wire- gandolfini as tony is the GOAT acting performance.

Boardwalk not even a top 5 show for me. Westworld is straight trash now. Breaking bad is easy top 4 but lacks the realism that sopranos/wire have- grow up Peter Pan, count chocula. Rewatching true detective s1 right now (first time since it originally aired), might be the best season of tv ever. Shame season 2 was garbage.

LOST seasons 1-4 can compete with anyone.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2906

Both are great, easily top 3 along with Breaking Bad and honorable mention to Banshee. I'd rewatch The Wire first myself.

Chiefs83
    Update your status
    Chiefs83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1553

Sopranos then Breaking Bad

First 12