Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

abc news screw-up: diagram of Kaitlyn Jenner's worn out plastic vagina.....

In what had to be the funniest "mix up" of diagrams or bad timing/segwaying/transitioning (literally) from one news story to another, abc news this morning, while going from the thai cave story to an update on brucieboi jenner, stated something along the lines of "up next, we'll get an update on what Kaitlyn Jenner has been doing," and they flashed this diagram up on the screen, apparently either in confusion or thinking this was actually a diagram of Jenner's plastic hole now that he's been getting his ass/plastic vagina jack-hammered by groups of bbc-packin' black men every night of the week:

wife laffed her ass off when I said, upon seeing the diagram, that he's gonna need to replace his first one soon given the high mileage the gay equivalent of the Dog Fart crew has been putting on it:

only Octomom's gaping hole can compete with brucie's.......

not sure why abc news used white guys standing at the entrance to brucie's hole in the diagram above..... yet another error, I think they meant to fill those guys, one of whom appears to be either shaq or lamar odom, in black ink.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-08-18 at 11:19 AM.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Lololol