chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

He does know some. Like ray knight who thought he invented baseball. big daddy invented prognosticating in college football

MontrealCrw
    MontrealCrw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    He’s actually fairly knowledgable about college football. Has made several enemies over the years though.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Fairly knowledgeable doesnt mean anything when betting cfb, he’s nowhere near as knowledgeable as the linemakers. He either has a boat lod of outs and might grind a small profit, or he doesn’t and loses his arse.

Bigger point, who cares, we all have some level of cfb knowledge. If he’s a known pedo and it can be proven, I would hope sbr would boot his sick ass to the curb. No place on the face of this earth for anyone that would force themselves onto a child

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I’d rather hear that bitch was not so tragically run over by a garbage truck than have to read any of his post telling us what a sharp, tough, big dicked, gun toting bad ass he pretends to be on a keyboard. Honestly chili I can’t believe you wasted the space mentioning this pathetic sack of shit, dude seriously the biggest phony on this forum
    And ya’ll know how much that saying. Die slow fraud daddy qh, you won’t be missed by anyone I’m sure, here or in the world.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by MontrealCrw View Post
    Previous handle?100 posts?

As for bigdummyqh he still thinks I'm some guy in la that ran away from his wheelchair

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Gotta say, we all come with some baggage and fall somewhere on the degenerate spectrum, but if what you say is true and can be proven, I strongly feel should ban HQ righr away

If I knew for certain what you are saying is true, I would never post here again as long as he was allowed to a part of this community. Theres honor amongst thieves and kids are off limits
    Mods didn't want court transcripts or links to it posted here. Bigdaddy got so upset that I have him cold busted he said he was going to murder me. That was over a year ago. Still waiting on the geriatric pedo to drive from Riverside to Vegas and give it a go.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    He copped a plea deal. Court transcripts are pretty gruesome. A real sick individual.
    If this is true? This piece of shit needs ban - wake up SBR

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    If this is true? This piece of shit needs ban - wake up SBR
    sbr isn't the police. If he warrants a ban from his actions here, they will handle it. Kind of hard for them to just 86 an anonymous handle for things he did prior to posting here.

He is a vile piece of shit though.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Alright then, Im out. Anyone that wants to stick around and post on a forum full of pedos not the kind of person I want to associate with in any facet of my life, even as remote as an anonymous onlite chitty room.

Beyond fukking disgusting

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

there's like 3 people on here that call me a pedo because i happen to cheer for psu football

there's currently a guy that will say anything towards anyone that slightly supports trump calling someone a pedo

lol, internet

bbq is likely one of the worst people on here, but lol at the facts

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Fck child molesters- God sees everything pussy- going have heat coming your way !! Karma is a bitch!!!!

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Fck child molesters- God sees everything pussy- going have heat coming your way !! Karma is a bitch!!!!
    no doubt

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Mods didn't want court transcripts or links to it posted here. Bigdaddy got so upset that I have him cold busted he said he was going to murder me. That was over a year ago. Still waiting on the geriatric pedo to drive from Riverside to Vegas and give it a go.

How did you find this out? Does this guy really belong to some Vegas betting syndicate like he says?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

[QUOTE=grease lightnin;27905583
    How did you find this out? Does this guy really belong to some Vegas betting syndicate like he says?[/QUOTE]

I think the initials are N.A.M.B.L.A.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I think the initials are N.A.M.B.L.A.

I just googled that. I probably just ended up on some list.

Thanks, chico

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13754

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I post every one of the picks that I want you losers to see on my spreadsheet. http://bigdaddyqh.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/ None of you other chicken s**t, cowards will do that. You fools are nothing more than a bunch of gutless losers who hide behind a computer because you would know that your life would not be worth 5 cents if you actually had to stand up like a man and prove something. Now either you ladies post all of your plays as I have, or keep your worthless mouths shut. You Pu**ies are absolutely and totally worthless.

Washington o 8 (-200) at Southpoint .....ummm no . Here are their openers for season wins .

Washington was o 10.5 E

Caught you last year too Frauddaddy.

http://againstthenumber.com/wp-conte...ns-opening.pdf

reigle9

too tired and dont care, but he might be paying -200 for the o8

seems like quite the jump 2.5 games tho

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Alright then, Im out. Anyone that wants to stick around and post on a forum full of pedos not the kind of person I want to associate with in any facet of my life, even as remote as an anonymous onlite chitty room.

Beyond fukking disgusting
    Agree with Kraken here. I want answers!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Kraken ain't going anywhere. He's just being a drama queen. This is a fukkin degen message board on the internet, not a girl scout troop. I'm not condoning what HQ did or didn't do, but if you think mingling with hundreds of strangers in cyberspace means zero of them have skeletons in the closet, you're a space cadet yourself.

If you knew what kind of activities some top level government officials were a part of, then what? Do you just drop out of society altogether? Because that's the reality of it. Disgust, anger, and demand for change are better directed towards those whose influence cast a much larger shadow than some grumpy, old fart on the net.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Kraken ain't going anywhere. He's just being a drama queen. This is a fukkin degen message board on the internet, not a girl scout troop. I'm not condoning what HQ did or didn't do, but if you think mingling with hundreds of strangers in cyberspace means zero of them have skeletons in the closet, you're a space cadet yourself.

If you knew what kind of activities some top level government officials were a part of, then what? Do you just drop out of society altogether? Because that's the reality of it. Disgust, anger, and demand for change are better directed towards those whose influence cast a much larger shadow than some grumpy, old fart on the net.

What the fuk has this ^^ guy been doing???

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    who's ready for college football so we can fade BIGDADDYQH?

The man was absolute gold last year. He's almost a good a fade as Lang is.
    Lol.........

Fat Daddy Cass!

We should be good unless he chokes on a ham sandwich while banging the keyboard
    spreading caca all over forumville............

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

fukkin mib dropped in today, spaceship was cool

bama -4

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Eddy must of finally stopped perma tripping or just got clearance to check out of the psych ward

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Washington o 8 (-200) at Southpoint .....ummm no . Here are their openers for season wins .

Washington was o 10.5 E

Caught you last year too Frauddaddy.

http://againstthenumber.com/wp-conte...ns-opening.pdf
    Please Please Please tell me where I can get Washington Huskies OVR 8 wins at -200

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

so if I read correctly it's okay to post rumors here at sbr but not the proof ?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Just as I thought. Not a one of you chicken s**ts will challenge any of my picks. Most of you in here are nothing but cowards. Elizabeth Warren has a bigger set than you cowards do. As far as the lying person of color in here goes, he knows that he is nothing more than a worthless piece of caca. If you fools are stupid enough to believe him, that is your problem, not mine. Frankly I could care less about most of you. You are a bunch of have nothings. You are pissed because people like myself run your pathetic lives. You survive at McD's ordering the One Dollar specials because that is all you peon's can afford. And to think that you have the nerve to call yourselves men. You are a disgrace to the word. Your wives probably kick the caca out of you if you do not do exactly what you are told to do.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Ralphie, you dumb fool. Here is your proof. NEVER question me again.

Ticket#:3871861
    Jul 01 12:00 PM
    Jul 02 12:24 PM
    TNT
    WASHINGTON U REGULAR SEASON WINS ONLY (FP)
    [1] WASHINGTON U TOTAL OVER 8 -200

grease lightnin
    &

QH you want me to wrap your tail around your head for you?

Keep it up

As far as grits goes, he seems solid, but gotta consider QH innocent until proven guilty. Gritted feel free to inbox me a link, pal

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Bigdaddy deletes his spreadsheet for a reason - because he's really bad!

He was bad last year, he was bad the year before that, and the year before. He's just bad. He'll be bad this year, too. He thinks he knows a lot about football. He really just listens to Colin Cowherd on the radio, and picks up the Phil Steele football magazines from Walmart.

He's also a big fan of Lex Steele and Diamond Jackson.

chilidog

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    this is him!?

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13754

Ralphie, you dumb fool. Here is your proof. NEVER question me again.

Ticket#:3871861
    Jul 01 12:00 PM
    Jul 02 12:24 PM
    TNT
    WASHINGTON U REGULAR SEASON WINS ONLY (FP)
    [1] WASHINGTON U TOTAL OVER 8 -200

http://againstthenumber.com/wp-conte...ns-current.pdf

updated SP odds a/o 7/9
    Washington o 10.5 (+115) ...but you got o 8 (-200) on 7/2.
    Zero chance that’s a Southpoint ticket FRAUDDADDY !
    Last edited by jt315; 07-10-18 at 05:31 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Still no takers huh? What about you grits? You have a big mouth? Let's see some action out of you instead of lies. I guess lhying is the only thing that people of your persuasion are real good at.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Still no takers huh? What about you grits? You have a big mouth? Let's see some action out of you instead of lies. I guess lhying is the only thing that people of your persuasion are real good at.
    Answer above posts lol

chilidog

Oh hush, Barry.

First 123 Last