daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Do social justice warriors and other malcontents celebrate the 4th of July?

This isn't a riddle or rhetorical question, just generally wondering if you hate the country year round, is Independence Day any different?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Dane your thread quality is going way down

stick to players talk topics

THANKS

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Depends how you define 'celebrate'.

I was on Twitter last night and trending with over 30,000 tweeted was #2ndCivilWar, which the lunatics were 'celebrating' on July 4th. Apparently they're hoping the country will divide itself and many will die for their cause.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

Snowflakes will get rekt if theres a 2nd civil war

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

They watch Independence Day over and over but stop when the humans start fighting back. Auto rewind.
    Points Awarded:

daneblazer gave bradthebloke 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post

I was on Twitter last night and trending with over 30,000 tweeted was #2ndCivilWar, which the lunatics were 'celebrating' on July 4th. Apparently they're hoping the country will divide itself and many will die for their cause.
    Do you not know what prompted the hashtag?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Lol. A better question is how many of you non-patriots listen to Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones and take their Looney opinions and predictions as absolute truths?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Lol. A better question is how many of you non-patriots listen to Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones and take their Looney opinions and predictions as absolute truths?
    How people can listen to any of these idiots...right or left is beyond me wikki

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    How people can listen to any of these idiots...right or left is beyond me wikki
    Booya is a true American.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

God bless America, anyone that hates this Country should consider leaving it if they don't like it.. Nothing keeping you here..

Young liberal people wanna rebel, they will get crushed if they cause a disturbance.. Bring in the National guard in the blue States and beat them with a stick I say..

CAN'T HATE ON AMERICA and if you do you are a mindless idiot!!! Let's make it better and let's keep on WINNING!!!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    God bless America, anyone that hates this Country should consider leaving it if they don't like it.. Nothing keeping you here..

Young liberal people wanna rebel, they will get crushed if they cause a disturbance.. Bring in the National guard in the blue States and beat them with a stick I say..

CAN'T HATE ON AMERICA and if you do you are a mindless idiot!!! Let's make it better and let's keep on WINNING!!!

We all agree. We just disagree on what makes America better. And that itself, of course, is the American way. We can disagree and still coexist and thrive. The Constitution is a beautiful thing. Happy 4th!

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    They watch Independence Day over and over but stop when the humans start fighting back. Auto rewind.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    We all agree. We just disagree on what makes America better. And that itself, of course, is the American way. We can disagree and still coexist and thrive. The Constitution is a beautiful thing. Happy 4th!
    WRONG

most liberals think USA is not even top 10 of best countries

try again dumb fukk

wikkidinsane

Booya i dont know pal.

wikkidinsane

hAPPY 4TH OF jULY My fellow Americans. May the most high grant you winners and all good fortune

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Same can be said for the Maxine Waters and the Nancy Pelosi's that represent the face of the Democratic Party..

Mindless crazy buffoons that often make little to no sense.. Call for violence and division most of the time..

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Wonder if the hillbillies are struggling with their #BoycottWalmart movement today. Where are they going to buy their hot dogs and american flag t shirts ?

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Same can be said for the Maxine Waters and the Nancy Pelosi's that represent the face of the Democratic Party..

Mindless crazy buffoons that often make little to no sense.. Call for violence and division most of the time..
    Yep I hate them both

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

on sbr non pro table, join

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

england lets ppl gamble and you dont have to pay taxes on it. they do have prima nocta though and any english lord has sexual rights to your wife on her wedding night.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

good question

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

They’re just tired of old white guys that have IQ’s less than 100 acting like they own the country, ie jibby

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

'Our most fundamental values are under attack': Democrats issue bleak July Fourth statement

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ent/757585002/

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep I hate them both
    Good for you wikki.. I'm shocked.. I thought you loved them.. There is hope yet for a forum brother!!!

Kraken I can't same the same for, lost soul is Kraken living in fairly tail land...

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Do you not know what prompted the hashtag?
    I didn’t know last night. Now there are several articles about it.

Apparently professional troll alex jones said something ridiculous and that spawned over 30,000 tweets in a short time span. He must have a lot of followers.

I don’t follow jones or any of the other trolls, so all I see is Twitter trends and it’s horrifying to look at on a daily basis.

wikkidinsane

Lol I call it like it is bro. People who mean well are ok with me but corrupt politicians who are spending a whole lifetime in Congress and pucking over hard working Americans is a no no for me. Repub or Dem.

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2310

reminds me of illegal immigrants from mexico waving mexican flags for the world cup. A little ironic

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2310

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    Wonder if the hillbillies are struggling with their #BoycottWalmart movement today. Where are they going to buy their hot dogs and american flag t shirts ?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    reminds me of illegal immigrants from mexico waving mexican flags for the world cup. A little ironic
    That all stopped in a hurry out here in So Cal when Mexico got smoked and ousted in a hurry.. ... America restored....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-04-18 at 02:23 PM.

yisman

It's pretty obnoxious when you think about it. If they're proud of their country, they could've stayed there. Illegal immigrants cheering for their native country seems just wrong.

But in the end, I guess it's not that big a deal who they root for.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It's pretty obnoxious when you think about it. If they're proud of their country, they could've stayed there. Illegal immigrants cheering for their native country seems just wrong.

I think it's a little rude.. Couldn't imagine the back lash if millions of America's went down into Mexico flying American flags like crazy, honking, huge gatherings when America is in the WC.. Mexico might just declare war on the the US if that was the case ...

Or imagine something like that happening in the UK, Brits might get a bit upset..

I'm personally use to it.. Still it gets annoying at times..

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

No big deal. Come to New York city. Seems like there is a parade or day for every nationality on the planet here.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

only a matter of time, sooner we get it out of the way the better. People like you will be eradicated.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

about 10% of what your sheep mind actually thinks.

The rush/alex jones defense is the new fox news defense from 2000s. When anyone uses it they look incredibly low IQ. Someone drops that excuse you know they are stupid and have no idea what is going on in the world other than what MSM tells them.

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

America the greatest nation on earth being ruined by conservatives.

12 Last