slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

California Cop Drags 20-Year-Old Woman Out of Car by Her Hair

Humboldt State University is investigating the now-viral video of a woman’s arrest after it was posted to Facebook Sunday. Samantha Luna, 20, and her friends were pulled over by cops near the northern California campus. One of them is arrested for sticking her head out of the sunroof and Luna was not happy about it. In the video, she asked the cop why he was being rude. When the cop answered back saying it was her disposition which was disrespectful, the two got into a verbal scuffle.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

She needs 5years digging ditches

Sick of these snowflakes

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

where's the unblurred video

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Some cops can have an attutude but they are right on this one.

Enough of these ppl thinking they can do & say whatever they want these days.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Last name "Luna" is appropriate

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17040

putting ppl in jail for sticking their head out a car window...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Cops should have tased her.. Drunk stupid girl provoked the entire situation.. Loud mouth..

She'll probably sue and win and the liberal run State will give her millions..

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Good job by the officers

i wish they didn’t scramble the pussie shot up her skirt

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    putting ppl in jail for sticking their head out a car window...
    I think that she went to jail for resisting arrest and pulling that cops's hair.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

I wonder if the cop who straddle her azz popped one while he was doing that

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

So there's a law saying your not allowed to stick your head out of a cars sunroof???

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11842

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    So there's a law saying your not allowed to stick your head out of a cars sunroof???
    Is that surprising?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It's called a seat belt law...

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

During any interaction with the police, the cops always have the upper hand. They have several hours of training on how to subdue you and they're armed. Your best bet is to be respectful and follow their instructions. If they do or say something out of line, take it up with the brass later.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    With the give that most seat belts have, couldn't you still stick your head out the sunroof and still have your seat belt on...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Very immature 20 year old. Society is fukked.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Damn that hoe fine.

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2262

why the outrage she's white and therefore probably deserves it because of the crimes her ancestors committed 200 years ago that people are still crying about

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

That whole law in general to me is ******....Only bc of a wacky healthcare system does it even matter.....making people protect their own lives bc if hurt we MAY have to cover them.....if you prove health ins coverage ect law shoud be void ....guy wants to be tossed out of a windshield.......let him....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    That whole law in general to me is ******....Only bc of a wacky healthcare system does it even matter.....making people protect their own lives bc if hurt we MAY have to cover them.....if you prove health ins coverage ect law shoud be void ....guy wants to be tossed out of a windshield.......let him....
    Agreed I personally can't stand the liberal laws that try to protect you from yourself like here in California. Helmet and seat belt laws piss me off.. Just like forced healthcare Obama laws of last year, thank God Trump wiped that off the books. It all feels so communistic in nature...

Government control over the people.. Free society not so free anymore when they tell you you must wear a seat belt in your own car and you must wear helmets when riding a motorcycles or you will get a $500 or more traffic violation ticket.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Things like that.....fishing licenses ect....just pisses me off
    Agreed I personally can't stand the liberal laws that try to protect you from yourself like here in California. Helmet and seat belt laws piss me off.. Just like forced healthcare Obama laws of last year, thank God Trump wiped that off the books. It all feels so communistic in nature...

Government control over the people.. Free society not so free anymore when they tell you you must wear a seat belt in your own car and you must wear helmets when riding a motorcycles or you will get a $500 or more traffic violation ticket.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

With the give that most seat belts have, couldn't you still stick your head out the sunroof and still have your seat belt on...
    No. Unless you are 7 feet tall.

HockeyRocks

The cops never say anything about breaking any seat belt law and said they were charging her for "suspicion" of public intoxication...Nothing about any stupid fukking seat belt law...

HockeyRocks

jibbby, i always see you preaching that Americans need to take responsibility for their actions. A motorcyclist not wearing a helmet and has no health ins. gets in i wreck and ends up having a 100K hospital bill...Who the fuk do you think pays this hospital bill for this deadbeat American citizen????

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

jibbby, i always see you preaching that Americans need to take responsibility for their actions. A motorcyclist not wearing a helmet and has no health ins. gets in i wreck and ends up having a 100K hospital bill...Who the fuk do you think pays this hospital bill for this deadbeat American citizen????
    We'll that's a problem but that's not why they created that helmet law.. Mothers raging when their kids got killed in motorcycle accidents to head trauma helped create that law... Still whats next? Will we be required to wear body armor when riding motorcycles next and if not will we get fined?

Car seat belts the same.. Cars safer these days with crash testing and air bags so why am I forced to wear a seat belt by law when Driving my car? I personally would wear a seat belt anyways but I just hate being made to do so by law or else..

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Lol. I'm glad her hair was pulled.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    has nothing to do with healthcare

insurance companies are the most corrupt for this situation

healthcare is probably 3rd