Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

been invited to a beatnik/liberal poetry reading two weeks from this saturday.....

well shit, Ive been invited to a poetry reading by some liberal church going neighbors of ours, and have been informed they want to hear my deep voice read a poem or two.....

told me I could bring my own poems, or they'd supply some of theirs.....

I've wanted to perform a couple of poems for years, on video, to see the reaction of the crowd, and now I guess it's finally time to do so.....

since it's a liberal pro-hiLIARy, anti-trump club down on montrose in h-town, I figure I can't go wrong reading a couple of classic poems from the early 70's, written by a couple of under-privileged African-American students in the Oakland independent school district.....

these poems were made famous by a court case in Cali in the early to mid 70's, styled "Oakland Unified Schoool District v. Olicker," which you lawyer types on the site can find reported at 25 Cal.App.3d 1099.

I plan to first address the hardships the students faced, loss of a parent, drug environment and tough streets of Oakland that they grew up in (and other tear jerker bullshit like that), and say to the crowd that despite all of that, they penned the folllowing touching, emotional and heartfelt poems...... In almost a whisper, I'll say, "here's the first one...."

then, in my most booming voice, I'll belt out the title of the poem, and start blaring away:

Big harry Stankhold!!!

"One day I seen a lady with a boy lieing on the ground.

the Boy was lieing on top of her going up and down.

When the boy went up I seen a little thing with some water come out.

His little peter went in there he come back up I saw harry blacs on her cok.

I herd say, you better have a Kotex because you going bleeding a good well.

That boy get off the lady and looked at his balls and said my balls is blue!

The lady said I thought I would be bleeding for a good long well.

Well your Pussy is to big for my peter lady.

So a man seen the lady naked an got on tope of her.

He started suck on her tity the lady was pumping harder.

The man said my big hairy dik is stuck in your big harry pussy.

I think you are bleeding from your ass."

(all spelling above is as is in the original works, not my misspellings, and the "c's" were dropped from certain words to pass sbr muster)

"Next, this poem:"

"Big Bad Hairy Dik"

"One day I saw a man with a big bad hairy dik.

I ask him, Why did he call it big, bad hairy dik?

He said! It all started when I fuk a girl.

I said to the girl Will you let me fuk you?

She said yes, I said! how big is your pussy hol?

Big enough for you to get in.

How big is your dik?

Big enough to make you bleed.

When I get finish with you. You will be bleeding from the ass and your Kotex will be so wet you can ring it out with you hand.

I hope you have enough Kotex for when I get finish.

We were fukking and all of a sudden he farted she said! Get out me you nasty thing!

Me no fart me ass just get happier. Wee! Wee!

She said with you big bad hairy dik."
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-26-18 at 05:42 PM.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29680

Warm up the audience with some haiku poetry.
    With an emotional delivery your Seaweed haiku will be a crowd pleaser that will definitely result in a standing ovation.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

once I yell out "BIIIIGGGGG HAAARRRRYYYYYYY SSSTTTTTAANNNNNNHHHHOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDDD!!! !!!!!!!!!!!", there will be no turning back.....

I may post a video of my anticipated delivery of these classic poems on sbr, for critiquing and constructive criticism.....