Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

HARLEY-DAVID SON Of A BITCH!!!!!

BMW's made in north carolina, harley's made in mexico......

oh well, as the harley davidson song goes, "i LIKE WHORES WITH BIG, BIG TITS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARLON BRANDO, THAT WILD SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Who da thunk it.....?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

That's just not right.

Auto Donk

could be one of the greatest songs of all time....

first time I heard it was after being outta the clubs for for years due to my first marriage, wound up at a club in corpus at a bachelor's party and heard it, remembering only the repeated "son of a bitch's" being sang....

told relatives out at the Farm the next day about it, and said we could make a mint with a song just repeating "kiss my ass, kiss my ass".....

kiss my ass was one of my Grandfather's favorite sayings.....

a slow "son.. of... a.... BITCH!!" was his other, any time something went wrong during the harvest season.....

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Yeah, you can thank your dumb fuk orange asshole president and his "tariffs" that are "bringing jobs back to America". What a fuk'in joke this loser is! Before it's over, that comb over jackass will run our country into the worse recession we've ever seen. Stock market has already lost all its profit this year and keeps crashing.

Not that your old ass could ride a Harley Davidson anyway. The only way this will affect you, is if they start taxing those hove around scooters.The ones you old fuks use to get to the 3pm buffet in Florida!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EmpireMaker

Auto Donk

just show up at the bash, jamm..... I'll find something to leave hangin' out of your back door after I "jamm" the fuk outta your whiny liberal ass.....

you said you used to party with rockstars then said you don't party at all....

it's becoming clear your were never partying with anyone, but rather were the pathetic no-partying groupie piece of ass for bands/artists like these, you f'n pussy:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-26-18 at 02:43 PM.