Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

let me get these terms right.... grimy as fuk, hoe ass n**ah, cant peel potato or onion....

why'd he mary that grimy ho ass no-cooking n___ Latina in the first place....?

tho if, at the sbr 2018 vegas bash, you see mike jamm sitting in one corner of the golden nugget bleeding, and jj in another corner at the golden nugget bleeding, presume I used this brutha's technique of "scrapin'" those ho-ass bitches and putting em in time out.....

and no diggity, I didn't say bleeding from their asses, tho if I wanted to, I could make both of em do so with ease as I make em my ho-ass bitches.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-24-18 at 01:10 PM.

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

Is that ALL women Schafe?? OR your women Schafe??

Auto Donk

representation of JJ at vegas bash if he pisses of LaDonk:

(JJ played by actor ned beatty)

JJ, you better hope one of those goddam sissies that make up your "crew" have a goddam crossbow to fire a couple of arrows at me, otherwise may "arrow" my rip you a knew diaphragm (it once did that to a babe here in h-town)...

Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-24-18 at 01:23 PM.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Would you bang that hoe ass bitch

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Would you bang that hoe ass bitch
    Hell yeah

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Hell yeah
    But afterwards, you would be done with her ho-ass, right?

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    But afterwards, you would be done with her ho-ass, right?
    No. Afterwards I would have a bloody face.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

tho if, at the sbr 2018 vegas bash, you see mike jamm sitting in one corner of the golden nugget bleeding, and jj in another corner
    Is mikejamm going?

He curls up like a little bitch and won't answer when I ask him

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Quote Originally Posted by billyloco View Post
    Is that ALL women Schafe?? OR your women Schafe??

Hey Billy, good to see you around here again pal. As you could see by my follow-up post about mine, no...she's by far the most loyal woman I've ever seen. Some are just flat out hobags or, around here, mudsharks. But sometimes it's our job as men to keep her invested. If you don't want her to cheat, be a man and take care of your shit and keep her happy.

DiggityDaggityDo

What if that wasnt even blood?

What if the hoe was cooking for the man and he had grandad’s bbq sauce dripping off of his face?

Auto Donk

like forest gump said, there's only one way to get rid of coons fukkin' your hoe ass wife:

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17477

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    They always said never trust an animal that can bleed for five days and not die.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

That thing is staged...

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Hilarious video. But seriously, didn’t this idiot not only record and post an admission to assault but also kidnapping (terrorizing a victim or another person by definition)?
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave BigJay 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    Yeah Banker that's what I said. "If you're not getting the job done." I'm lucky myself, my woman stayed by my side through my sentence and everything. I mean I've definitely put in the work, but she had every right to leave me because I had lost just about everything I had built and owned to that point. Since getting out two months ago, I've already got another job (got hired within two weeks or release), a car, and ran a measly $50 deposit into mid-four figures. Now I'm trying to grind out another dime so I can withdraw and leave 3 dimes flat in there and bet $100 a game, but I owe it all to her. Gave me the confidence to hang in there and get everything turned around at my lowest so I could hit the ground running.

If it wasn't already obvious that I was going to marry this woman (I am not a proponent of marriage, for the record...never thought I'd even think about it), 3 weeks ago I made my biggest risk ever...I was up to about $2850 or so, and decided to press one last time:

• Risk: 2000.00 - Win: 2400.00WIN
    • MLB - [909] Boston Red Sox -1½+120( S Wright - R / D Bundy - R )WIN
      Score: Boston Red Sox(2) - Baltimore Orioles(0)
      Game start 06/11/2018 07:15 PM
    • 06/11/2018 06:05 PM
      Ticket # xxxxxxxxxxx

Doesn't say on here, but the game was scoreless until the top of the 12th. Nearly 4 hours of watching Dylan Bundy pitch the game of his life while it seemed that about every other inning, the Orioles had RISP...I had no business winning this one. I was angry. I was stressed. I went through an entire pack of cigarettes during this game. Finally, Boston loaded the bases. Two sac flies got me in position. Then Craig Kimbrel comes out and walks the O's leadoff man, Craig Gentry. Strikes out Adam Jones, but Gentry steals second on strike 3. Fukk. Luckily, Kimbrel struck out the rest of the side. That's a roller coaster ride I never want to experience again, but that woman stayed by my side the whole time. Her loyalty through all the ups and downs in unmatched. Keeper.
    Glad to hear you doing well bro. My ex-wife stood by me while I was locked up too. I always joke that was best time in our marriage cause I was in Mississippi and they still had conjugal visits! Couldn’t wait to see her every few weeks! (Being out of state she could only come few times a month at best but was still awesome). Did make it tougher to leave her later after I’d been out a while and things just weren’t good between us, just grew apart, and as we got miserable still she was so loyal when I was down made it very hard to finally part ways. Granted she’d have been grimy to leave cause she was damn sure helping me enjoy the spoils from what i was trafficking!! she was/is a great woman who I’m sure happier now. Anyways man, glad you doing well. Eventually enough time will go by you will barely remember you even did any, I rarely recall it now.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Kidnapping is a very possibility...thru threat of violence not letting someone else have freedom of movement.

Auto Donk

nice thing about Texas is that if you come home and catch your spouse bangin' some dude, you can straight up murder their asses and claim the "crime of passion" defense and walk away a free man.....

First 123