Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

THANK YOU, FLORIDA! (Haven't said that in a while, needed to reiterate it)

As my beautiful wife and I will in all likelihood retire in Volusia County, Florida, I just wanted to say "thanks again" for what my future neighbors did back in November, 2016......

beautiful to watch:

Points Awarded:

deltgen gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jjgold

Auto Donk

ps... Kudos to the land of JJ Watt, as well.....

vids even better than the florida one.....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It was the greatest night in American History

The man is turning around this Country

Auto Donk

and of course, the beautiful morning after!!!!:

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24609

Donk, those cans in your avatar are amazing.

jjgold

2020 he is going to run away with it

Auto Donk

quick question for hiLIARy.....:

"hey, hiLIARy, did you get your fat cellulite-covered ass handed to you in the 2016 presidential election?"

her response:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Why in the world would you want to retire in volusia county

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Le Donk is coming to florida, Lord help us

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Why Volusia?

Looking there myself, stuff not appreciating as well as South and Gulf Coast...

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

I never get tired of watching those election night clips. Some of those "journalists" are near tears in many of them.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Love watching the Liberals cry in all those videos. Can’t get enough of ‘em.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

jjgold

He is such a great president

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24752

Very entertaining!

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Donker you are going to trigger and melt a lot of clowns here

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

You'll fit right in.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Sweaty humid summers, huricanes, mojitos with enough rum to hide the stale mint flavor, what's not to like?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    Sweaty humid summers, huricanes, mojitos with enough rum to hide the stale mint flavor, what's not to like?
    ur not lying about humidity, walk from the house to the mailbox and i'm soaked humidity is a bitch

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    ur not lying about humidity, walk from the house to the mailbox and i'm soaked humidity is a bitch
    hot

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Yeah, hurry up and get your old fuk'in washed up ass down there and die with the rest of the old stupid right wing fuks who live there. Make sure you say hello to your Cuban neighbors cause you'll be the only white fuk's left there real soon.

It won't be red much longer ass mouth, just like your Tex Mexican hacienda state you live in now. Old pieces of shit like you are fast becoming the dead white minority.

Another old fuk Geritol who needs a pill just to get it up until one day your much younger Hispanic wife leaves you for the Cuban pool boy she's been fuk'ing while your tired old ass is fast asleep at 6pm after your 3pm dinner.

But hey, let's look on the bright side, at least you're shoot'in blanks and can no longer pro create. We've got enough dumb fuk's on the planet as it is.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Why in the world would you want to retire in volusia county
    wife's family is from there, her dad is leaving her like 5-6 rental properties and a righteous house; will probably pick up a weekend BUNGalow in new smyrna.....

she still has freinds and family there..... in deland

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah, hurry up and get your old fuk'in washed up ass down there and die with the rest of the old stupid right wing fuks who live there. Make sure you say hello to your Cuban neighbors cause you'll be the only white fuk's left there real soon.

It won't be red much longer ass mouth, just like your Tex Mexican hacienda state you live in now. Old pieces of shit like you are fast becoming the dead white minority.

Another old fuk Geritol who needs a pill just to get it up until one day your much younger Hispanic wife leaves you for the Cuban pool boy she's been fuk'ing while your tired old ass is fast asleep at 6pm after your 3pm dinner.

But hey, let's look on the bright side, at least you're shoot'in blanks and can no longer pro create. We've got enough dumb fuk's on the planet as it is.
    mike, if we meet, I can assure you that you and I will go to the hospital together.....

so the doctor can take my foot out of your ass.....

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post

Mike, try a glass of warm milk before you go to bed. It will settle you down and help you sleep peacefully.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

I'll be living in Florida one day.. Maybe near the Destin area.. Solid American State!!!

Miami the exception to that fine State.. Garbage pit over there..

Destin beaches are nice... Sign me up!!!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'll be living in Florida one day.. Maybe near the Destin area.. Solid American State!!!

Probably some of the finest beaches anywhere

Def a tourist trap though and a zoo during spring break, many locals bail for spring break and head for Jackson Hole

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9858

Wife and I live in Brevard County. Both voted Trump. Some results showed that our county was one of a few in country that actually swung it his way.
    Points Awarded:

jbart28 gave newguy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Probably some of the finest beaches anywhere

Def a tourist trap though and a zoo during spring break, many locals bail for spring break and head for Jackson Hole
    I know I've been there 3 times in my life time.. Beaches are unreal.. The humidity in summer I could do with out but I suppose you get use to it... I'd live further down the coast.. I liked a quiet little town called Hollywood about 20 or 30 minute drive down the coast from Destin.. I hate the name of that town but I liked the town itself.... ...

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

daytona is the only place in florida that is good. because the beach is HUGE. both length and width

lived there for 10 years. yes it gets very very hot and humid but i was across the street from the beach and nothing beats 80 degree water temps in the ocean when its hot and humid out

bad parts of volusia however, very bad and dangerous

chipper jones if from deland

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I know I've been there 3 times in my life time.. Beaches are unreal.. The humidity in summer I could do with out but I suppose you get use to it... I'd live further down the coast.. I liked a quiet little town called Hollywood about 20 or 30 minute drive down the coast from Destin.. I hate the name of that town but I liked the town itself.... ...
    I stayed down there a few months back in the mid 90’s doing some work, I had a fukking blast. Unfortunately I didnt appreciate how beautiful the beaches were back then because I didnt have a lot to compare to, and was too busy chasing skirt. Maybe I’ll be chasing tail again there one day with you when we’re in our 70’s and we’ll be debating who was better Trump or Obama while bitching about whoever the president is in 2048

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7704

Lake Mary always rates as one of the best cities to live in USA. Sanford is a little dicey.

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

roaches also. have to live in a premium house to avoid a roach crawling in your ear

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Sweety, the whole Gulf coast is like that! You do have your touristy spots such as PCB, Destin now (that's only been in the past 10 years), and on up into AL. The beaches in MS have that same sugar white sand. The biggest difference is the water is a brown color from where it meets up with the MS river. And you do sort of get use to the humidity. Spring starts in February and winter doesn't start until December.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Sweety, the whole Gulf coast is like that! You do have your touristy spots such as PCB, Destin now (that's only been in the past 10 years), and on up into AL. The beaches in MS have that same sugar white sand. The biggest difference is the water is a brown color from where it meets up with the MS river. And you do sort of get use to the humidity. Spring starts in February and winter doesn't start until December.
    BadNina My favorite gal on the forum..

I reads ya, I've been up and down the Florida coast over the years.. The humidity in the summer and the Hurricane threat every year is a downer for sure.. ...

Southern Cal has the earth quake threat going on though where I live now.. Big earthquakes are no fun trust me.. We're due now for another, it's been a while..

No happy weather place on earth.. Gotta deal..

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    daytona is the only place in florida that is good.

12 Last