Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

here's what a p*ssy fbi anti-trump mueller team lawyer looks like.....

this raging homosexual piece of anit-trump shit first tried to fuk President LaHump in the russia investigation, then miraculously landed on that fukstick crooked son of bitch Muller's special counsel team.....

he was the "viva la resistance" pussy in the fbi trying to fuk over LaHump.....

he should have been grabbed by his little pussy and tossed out of the fbi long ago.....

here's what a deep state sorry piece of liberal dogshit looks like (his name is Kevin Clinesmith):

seen here with his f'n homosexual lover:

hangin' with a couple of advanced-age "f\*g hags" outside a washington d.c. gaybay:

with another bear who gave him substantial shafting up the ass:

it's sorry mother fukkers like kevin clinesmith that are trying to hold our country back for no other reason than being gay and hating trump.....

someone go beat his "hungry bottom" ass for me......

next, we'll head to sally moyer, the other anit trump piece of shit that was outed in a hearing a day or so ago......

f'n unreal that our gov't hires peices of shit like the two of them......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-21-18 at 01:49 PM.

OldschoolGambler
    OldschoolGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I appreciate the research Donk. As this smelly onion peels, I believe 60-65% of the pop is going to be horrified by our so called intelligence agencies and how they have been weaponized. Think IRS under Obama. The other 1/3 of the pop drank the kool aid and nothing they see or hear will change their minds. Due to Obama regs, its almost impossible for a USA citizen to even get a bank acct in Panama. The paperwork and the headaches reporting to the IRS/Treasury/DOJ just make it not worth it to the banks here. So sad

Auto Donk

bump:

so clinesmith is one of the deep state assholes named in the horrowitz report.....

if I recall correctly, this stupid mother fukker was the fairy who told some whore "By the way, I'm with her" (meaning the seizing kunt hiLIARy) to some skank he was trying to bang.....

and stupid fuk mueller/weisman put the stupid fuk on their team......

hope they hang the f'n prick.........
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradthebloke

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Cool story bro

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Ever since Trump was elected, we have had the most liberal government in world history. That's what the majority of Americans think it means to Make America Great Again

Auto Donk

BUMP for justice.........

glad this fukstick clinesmith got nailed; predicted he would long ago...........

another "vindication" and more proof Bitcherd is full of shit..........

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Truth all starting to come out...