JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Communism never failed.

US Democratic legislators adopted it in total, but they called themselves progressives and much of the world bought the lie.

If you are "progressive" recognize that you are communist, even though you can't understand that.
    Agreed, the Democratic agenda these days is to push for communism.. Just slapped another name to it...

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/communism
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-21-18 at 12:25 PM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I don’t care as long as Putin backs Trump

The two greatest leaders of this world
    Lol wow. So you're on bored with a dictator?

That's pretty sad

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    People still wear the hammer and sickle hats and shirts. Some things never change. Imagine if Germans wore hats with the swastika on it?

Russia biggest murderous nation of all time.
    England is the biggest murderous nation of all time. They spread communism to Russia, funded it and the revolution in 1917, just like most other assasinations of european royal families. England is the dark cardinal Who rules the world, keeping average americans fat and lazy.

ps. I wear CCCP t shirt sometimes too say to play soccer, not cause I am a communist( communism in russia was planted from outside as a desease) but for fun and to intimidate my opponents
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    England is the biggest murderous nation of all time. They spread communism to Russia, funded it and the revolution in 1917, just like most other assasinations of european royal families. England is the dark cardinal Who rules the world, keeping average americans fat and lazy.

ps. I wear CCCP t shirt sometimes too say to play soccer, not cause I am a communist( communism in russia was planted from outside as a desease) but for fun and to intimidate my opponents
    Yep, people think these monarchs are harmless... they all watch their weddings, mourn their losses and admire their castles. penetrating pretty no? Like the movies?

God save the queen, the bitch that feeds on children and has like 100 BIG properties across the UK

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

I love posts 38 and 39

I thank God every day that people are waking up to the realities of our world

First 12