bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Im really surprised we’re still having the same arguments here with the same people

I really am
    We'll all be here having the same arguments once Trump is gone. Will just insert whoever the next president is.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    You need to find a new hobby. 1306 posts in 6 weeks.
    Lol dude is biggest loser on the site, if people would just ignore him i think he would be on suicide watch.

El Terrible
    El Terrible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Lol dude is biggest loser on the site, if people would just ignore him i think he would be on suicide watch.
    #Obesssed Stalker

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Man, there really are some garbage human being in this site. Anybody who thinks it's okay to separate parents from their kids can go straight to hell. No, it's not something that's been going on for years. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wa...s-passed-1997/ I don't give a shit what side of the aisle you're on, it's wrong and Republican Senators are beginning to voice their displeasure. This country is fukking pathetic.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by El Terrible View Post
    #Obesssed Stalker

Lol how many threads you goin to start today? Over Under is 10. I have the over.

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Re: I am a border patrol agent based out of the McAllen sector in McAllen, Tx.
    I have one question for you pro-imigrant liberals. Are you willing to give them half of your total lifetime wealth. If your monthly household income is $7000, are you willing to give them half, are you willing to give them one of your two cars, are you willing to let them live in your house, in your neighborhood, attend school with your children, go to your church? Are you willing to take responsibility for their actions for the rest of your natural life?
    If you have the means, and answered yes to all of the above, then you are truly committed to your cause. But if you answered no to just one of those questions, or cannot afford to sacrifice your income or don't make enough, or live off the government and just like making noise about a cause and letting the taxpayers of this nation pick up the tab, you need to shut the penetrate up!! You're a hypocrite, and you suffer from the disease called snowflake liberalism. Get out! Now!!!

Advice from some uneducated low rent Border Cop..Half my income...Bwa ha ha ha ha, ok

With Trumps program, its costing us $800 a kid, a night. We could put them uo At the 4 seasons...

Anyway, I have a few friends that hate Brown people, just like you Trump lovers, and they all have one thing in common. They live in shit neighborhoods. Move the F outta there! Youre loser's that live amongst the vast underclass that is required to sustain capitalism.

If you inbred meathead crackers hate "feraners" so much....Stop living with them- I like payin only a dollar for a head of lattuce

END OF SUBJECT

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8451

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Lol how many threads you goin to start today? Over Under is 10. I have the over.
    Q:Who cares?

A:You do

explain why

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Being open minded or honest isn't a priority of the left, winning elections and getting new voters is.

What's the point of having borders and laws if you are going to incent people gaming them? Regardless of what the US does (and it doesn't physically harm people at the border who aren't violent themselves), people have a choice, since the US is its own country with its own laws and the outsiders aren't part of the country. Why would you want people who don't care about their kids, coming to America? Given this paradigm, and people know what the rules are, the "parents" are actively choosing to be separated from their kids. That means they are low-lifes. But remember, it's always Americas fault, even when outsiders break Americas laws.

Anyone who falls for this emotional crap, which has been going on for years (they didn't show Obama era kids crying, I wonder why), is a pawn for the media and the leftist crap. The question is why they are doing it right now. Well, here's why:

1) Mueller and the Russia probe is now clearly a fraud and losing subject
    2) North Korea situation is another president winner
    3) Economy is doing just fine

When you're losing and a big election is coming up, you better try the old emotion card. What a fraud, too bad they're gonna lose again

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Being open minded or honest isn't a priority of the left, winning elections and getting new voters is.

What's the point of having borders and laws if you are going to incent people gaming them? Regardless of what the US does (and it doesn't physically harm people at the border who aren't violent themselves), people have a choice, since the US is its own country with its own laws and the outsiders aren't part of the country. Why would you want people who don't care about their kids, coming to America? Given this paradigm, and people know what the rules are, the "parents" are actively choosing to be separated from their kids. That means they are low-lifes. But remember, it's always Americas fault, even when outsiders break Americas laws.

Anyone who falls for this emotional crap, which has been going on for years (they didn't show Obama era kids crying, I wonder why), is a pawn for the media and the leftist crap. The question is why they are doing it right now. Well, here's why:

1) Mueller and the Russia probe is now clearly a fraud and losing subject
    2) North Korea situation is another president winner
    3) Economy is doing just fine

When you're losing and a big election is coming up, you better try the old emotion card. What a fraud, too bad they're gonna lose again

Shut up Tardo... For the last 8 years more mexicans are leaving than coming...It's a made up problem, you got duped again- They played on you your fears and insecurities- You dummy's are a car salesmans dream, so gullible, so easily minipulated

Yes, we are experiencing a net outflow of illegal, undocumented workers
    http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...undocumented-/

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/1...ng-to-the-u-s/

DwightShrute

El Terrible

Advice from some uneducated low rent Border Cop..Half my income...Bwa ha ha ha ha, ok

With Trumps program, its costing us $800 a kid, a night. We could put them uo At the 4 seasons...

Anyway, I have a few friends that hate Brown people, just like you Trump lovers, and they all have one thing in common. They live in shit neighborhoods. Move the F outta there! Youre loser's that live amongst the vast underclass that is required to sustain capitalism.

If you inbred meathead crackers hate "feraners" so much....Stop living with them- I like payin only a dollar for a head of lattuce

END OF SUBJECT

Most of the year I live in a gated community of 50 plus acre ranches, the Safeway by me never has more than about 20 people in it at any one time, the ailse are wide, there's a giant fireplace surounded by leather couches, half the store is very high end gourmet products..Its f-ing beautiful- It looks like a big 5 star ski lodge, I could hang out in there. If you Trump losers don't like where you live, make something of yourselves and move up...

And quit cryin like a bunch of little girls- If it ain't brown people, you'd be livin with meth head white trash . Whats the difference?

Blame yourselves-

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Youre the dumbest guy here, if it ain't a lone ROLF emoticon, or a bumper sticker slogan we've all heard a million times, its a cartoon or meme..

Do you have any thoughts of your own?

#Myna Bird

El Terrible

Ugly, scared, frieghtened little pieces of shit and you can go straight to hell- You'll pay in November

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Trump rules!!!!

DwightShrute

Ugly, scared, frieghtened little pieces of shit and you can go straight to hell- You'll pay in November
    womp womp

Points Awarded:

StackinGreen gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Trump rules!!!!
    How does his dik taste?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Man, there really are some garbage human being in this site. Anybody who thinks it's okay to separate parents from their kids can go straight to hell. No, it's not something that's been going on for years. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wa...s-passed-1997/ I don't give a shit what side of the aisle you're on, it's wrong and Republican Senators are beginning to voice their displeasure. This country is fukking pathetic.
    You ever take into consideration that separating the kids from parents is for the kids safety? Not to mention, not all of these kids that are crossing with adults are the kids actual parents. Would you want young girls with their mother or some random lady confined in with a bunch of grown men?

The large majority(like 70%) of the kids that are in these shelters crossed the border unaccompanied by any adults.

If little kids are indeed crossing the border with their parents, I don't think that they should be separated, and there definitely needs to be a better solution. However, I have yet to hear one by either side.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

You lose all credibility as soon as you use snopes as a source for truth

This is not really happening as you assume

Please find other resources otherwise youre a fukkin idiot for using snopes

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Snopes lays out all out for you pal. I'm sure you hate them because they constantly prove you wrong.

El Terrible

This is not America, my friend

OH!!

Clutchut12

OH!!
    Lololololololololol his comeback is the great Elijah Cummings. Baahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahah abahaha

Kermit

Snopes lays out all out for you pal. I'm sure you hate them because they constantly prove you wrong.
    Snopes is a highly biased Liberal source though.

You'll find other sources that claim that under Obama, they only separated families where the adults were "Dangerous"

Kermit

Once again, someone who is crying over these child internment camps, but offers no solution to the problem. What should they do with these kids? Just let them go and let the coyotes and armadillos protect and take care of them?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

And the whole world is watching...

where was all this outrage when the kids were in cages when obama was pres???

where is all this outrage about "caring for kids" from liberals when we deal with the topic of abortion???

just fuk off with your f'n hypocrisy and feigned "concern for kids" you f'n pathetic mother fukker....

if I go rob a bank with my f'n kid in the car, I will be separated from my kid....

same with these stupid fukkin' idiots bringin' their f'n kids when they try to cross the mother f'n border.....

stupid fuks believed the bullshit a bunch of f'n liberal groups trying to get them here....

come in legally, or KEEP THE FUK OUT
    Points Awarded:

Bandit gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

We need a rant room in Vegas Donk so we can all vent properly. Invitation only. See you there

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

How does his dik taste?
    Such a pedestrian reply, why would I expect anything different from you.

He is taking care of business.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

How does his dik taste?
    You lost me at Aaron Rodgers being better than Brady.

Kermit

Well that didn't go as planned.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, and El Nino

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

From someone that uses a fukking You Tube video to try and prove facts....

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Trump was ENFORCING the ruling from 2008

Get out of your fukkin CNN bs and start paying attention

If you are an American citizen and get arrested, guess what..your kid doesnt come with you to jail

democrats are so fukkin dumb

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Well that didn't go as planned.

stupid smug cnn whore brooke baldwin: "hang on, hang on, hang on donk, i can't let you off the hook....."

Donk: "but you CAN suck my fukkin' dik you smug f'n whore!"

S S CNN W B B: "hang on, hang on, hang on.... you can't make light of their cyring"

Donk: "suck my f'n dick, bitch"

S S CNN W B B: "hang on, hang on, hang on, some of these children are used as mules"

Donk: "I could barely hear you, bitch, but no need to point out that I'm hung like a mule"
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-20-18 at 05:21 PM.

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

It's scary to see people use the terms "concentration camp", "internment camp", and "Nazi" so loosely. About 6 million Jews, around 200,000 disabled people, and around 200,000 Roma (plus other groups of people) were murdered simply because of who they were. Illegal immigration detention centers are nowhere near the horrors of these camps and serve the purpose of processing illegal immigration and not processing genocide like the Nazi camps. I can see a time down the road (probably decades) where we will see actual concentration camps again on a wide scale. It will be based on Conservative association,thought and activity since we are raising a generation of people that truly don't know or care about what an actual concentration camp was (along with actual Nazism) and will see Conservative thought as a "crime against humanity". Remember, most of Germany and the rest of the world didn't know about the genocide going on in these Holocaust camps. How are people going to care to find out decades down the road when they just think these camps are simple punishment for thinking a certain way? It's a scary road we are traveling down.

El Terrible

Trump LOSING!

He crumbled like a cookie today- Must be a sad day for you haters knowing that kids won't be tortured anymore...

Boo- Hoo

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Axman3000 View Post
    It's scary to see people use the terms "concentration camp", "internment camp", and "Nazi" so loosely. About 6 million Jews, around 200,000 disabled people, and around 200,000 Roma (plus other groups of people) were murdered simply because of who they were. Illegal immigration detention centers are nowhere near the horrors of these camps and serve the purpose of processing illegal immigration and not processing genocide like the Nazi camps. I can see a time down the road (probably decades) where we will see actual concentration camps again on a wide scale. It will be based on Conservative association,thought and activity since we are raising a generation of people that truly don't know or care about what an actual concentration camp was (along with actual Nazism) and will see Conservative thought as a "crime against humanity". Remember, most of Germany and the rest of the world didn't know about the genocide going on in these Holocaust camps. How are people going to care to find out decades down the road when they just think these camps are simple punishment for thinking a certain way? It's a scary road we are traveling down.
    Yeah dipshit- were not Germany 1942, were Germany 1934

Trumps an authoritarian nightmare, a fascist...

UNAMERICAN

First 123 Last