Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post

Yet again , Lithium , my man .

probably

however , he should dry-out of all drugs and alcohol for a min of 3 months while eating well

then if he has mood changes like the ones we've seen, then, he should seek psychotropics from a Doc

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    No sense in interacting
    You are a brain dead Libby imo
    dawg, are those really FRUITLOOPS falling from your ears? Just curious????

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    I'll view the stuff when I get home, but dude you're talking about purchasing 8 balls and advocating a good cause in the same thread... That's probably why people are giving you a hard time.
    Ding ding ding. Nick gets it

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

8-balls are only $50?

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Ding ding ding. Nick gets it

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Philly**
    not when one acts like a female majority of time

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3692

lol! Maybe, this is CIA's NGO to screw up the folks they do not like.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Hurry...i know your intentions are good

I have already been in the know about what you are speaking of

We live in a world of denial

Not many men will stand up. They would rather not be seen at all. Those are not real men. This forum is made up mostly of those kinds of men. We know who they are.

When they deflect from the subject and choose to discredit you instead, they show themselves.

This is not the proper audience, but there are people out there trying to make a difference.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Also....i would love an 8ball for father's day. But since I might dabble from time to time, let's let the pedophiles continue their ways.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Guy watches 2 hours of YouTube videos and is all the sudden a world humanitarian lol
    Doesn't mean you can't

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I know folks here hate me but cmon, I thought you guys were bigger than this.

Seriously you cant see how great this is ? MINDBOGGLING
    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

yeah my whole home buying process was crushed because some low life attention whoring jerkoff who cant even conduct himself on a online chit chat room without being banned and or put on post review couldn't come up with the 2800 colones for a bus ride to Jaco

Deff someone I'd like to shoot the shit with in real life...………..you're not on my level pal
    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post

LOL... yeah I couldnt afford 2500 bus pass... but I can afford $50 8 balls daily. LMAO.
    Gotta laugh at this fuk'in idiot, huh Philly? A self righteous asshole coke head wanting us to support a cause he helped perpetuate by his own loser lifestyle.

Hey hurrytroll, your $50 8 balls are the reason why there's "human trafficking and cover up murders", I wonder what the statistics are on how many beheadings happen on a daily basis for your cheap white death dust.

Now this brain fried douche want us to believe he's "
    devoting his free time to volunteer", really dude, just go fuk yourself.

You have no clout, street cred, or respect here.

Nobody with a spec of intellect is buying your bullshit, not now, not ever.

Last edited by mikejamm; 06-18-18 at 06:18 AM.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Hurry...i know your intentions are good

I have already been in the know about what you are speaking of

We live in a world of denial

Not many men will stand up. They would rather not be seen at all. Those are not real men. This forum is made up mostly of those kinds of men. We know who they are.

When they deflect from the subject and choose to discredit you instead, they show themselves.

This is not the proper audience, but there are people out there trying to make a difference.
    Thank you for these words sourtwist. Thank you.

It really shows human nature and why we have been able to be so shunned by the elites... because the divide & conquer motto works wonders and yes, there are quite a few simpletons here.

I just had such a meaningful and heart warming talk with one of the people at the New Earth Project University...

I cant believe people here equate doing a line every once in a while to being an enabler of human trafficking and child abuse like seriously wtf? people will say anything to win an e-argument.

Yes I reckon my vice ain't half noble... JFC I have never said doing drugs is good or cool... is a cross I carry since my rock star days, product of poor shit immature decisions... yeah I had my fun and now is harsh, its retarded some people focus on that so much.

I am meeting with the university's director today in 3 hrs... cant tell you how excited I am to talk to these kind of people. My heart just feels ALIVE, I'm finally doing something I'm passionate about.

Fukk money and fukk appearances. World needs help, shoot me if I'm trying to help and change my weaknesses in the process.

First 123