USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by El Terrible View Post
    You know I'm as far left as anybody out there, and it's not that I celebrate these type of things, it's that I don't give a shit about how other people live their lives, it's their life, it's their business., its not mine. You Pearl clutching, busy bodies need to just worry about yourselfs. That's the great thing about America. Youre free to do what you want, and I'll do what I want, and we don't all have to walk is lockstep. You fussbudgets need to get out of other people's bedrooms.

You're like gossiping Housewives...

Who cares?

if you don't care why push your liberal beliefs on people?

Still waiting on an explanation as to how Obama received a Nobel Peace Prize?

El Terrible
    El Terrible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Dawg let it go.....cant argue with the left....8 years of having your head up Obama's ass will make you bitter.....I can find many Obama comments that just weren't true but why bother.....these are the same guys who will cheer bill maher when he wished for a RECESSION in this country as opposed to just coming together
    Obama completely sold out the working people of America, he was in bed with banks, the military industrial complex, big pharma and insurance company's.. if you retards knew what you stood for, you would have loved the guy ..

We basically have a one-party system and you willfully ignorant meatheads are all caught up in this red team versus blue team bullshit..

You're distracted by bullshit while they loot the treasury every year... just like a magician they distract you with one hand while they do the trick with the other..

El Terrible

if you don't care why push your liberal beliefs on people?

Still waiting on an explanation as to how Obama received a Nobel Peace Prize?
    I'm not pushing anything, I don't even care... you're the one with your panties all in a bunch over it?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I'm not pushing anything, I don't even care... you're the one with your panties all in a bunch over it?
    panties in a bunch? I couldn't be happier with the way this country has gone the last 500 and some days....more $$ in my pay check.... more money coming in bonuses.....world peace....watching the puppet left go crazy at every tweet from Trump....its like a comedy show how all the liberals are acting.....carry on

whats next....putting day care in detention centers -

El Terrible

These people exist, what do you want to do, exterminate them? Force them to live the way you want them to live? I don't care what they do.. I don't care what you do.. if you want to cut your dick off and put a pussy down there go ahead, it doesn't bother me, I'm not gonna be eating it..

Mind you're own business

#busybodies

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13815

Youre free to do what you want, and I'll do what I want, and we don't all have to walk is lockstep. You fussbudgets need to get out of other people's bedrooms.

You're like gossiping Housewives...

Who cares?
    That's fine. But when a guy considers himself a girl and goes into the bathroom stall right behind my daughter I begin to care. These freaks can stay home and play dress up all they want but when they are trying to use the bathroom that they "identify" with I have a problem. The daycare my youngest goes to hired a girl that was transitioning into a guy. They told my son he can call her Mr. or Miss. Tyler. They were fired the next day. If you want to be the opposite sex just don't bring kids into it.

Our healthcare prices are going up because insurances are now covering these surgeries because these people really have them convinced that it's possible to be born the wrong gender. It's $100k to "transition" and healthcare companies will pay it if you still think you want to change from a boy to girl or girl to boy after like two years.

El Terrible

panties in a bunch? I couldn't be happier with the way this country has gone the last 500 and some days....more $$ in my pay check.... more money coming in bonuses.....world peace....watching the puppet left go crazy at every tweet from Trump....its like a comedy show how all the liberals are acting.....carry on

whats next....putting day care in detention centers -
    Bwha ha ha ha... I can see youre very excited to be winning this imaginary War ...

Goldman Sachs is winning, you're still the f*cking dumshit loser you were 2 years ago

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Always happens. Libs can't win any argument then resort to name calling. Comical indeed.

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    That's fine. But when a guy considers himself a girl and goes into the bathroom stall right behind my daughter I begin to care. These freaks can stay home and play dress up all they want but when they are trying to use the bathroom that they "identify" with I have a problem. The daycare my youngest goes to hired a girl that was transitioning into a guy. They told my son he can call her Mr. or Miss. Tyler. They were fired the next day. If you want to be the opposite sex just don't bring kids into it.

Our healthcare prices are going up because insurances are now covering these surgeries because these people really have them convinced that it's possible to be born the wrong gender. It's $100k to "transition" and healthcare companies will pay it if you still think you want to change from a boy to girl or girl to boy after like two years.
    Talk about grasping at straws...

Lol

... you're scared of an awkward bathroom moment, are you obsessed with what's in the stall next to you when you go into a public bathroom ? Who cares? And you're out of your f-ing mind if you think health insurance pays for that sh!t.. they don't even pay for some procedures that are necessary to keep people alive..

Get your nose out of other people's business

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Always happens. Libs can't win any argument then resort to name calling. Comical indeed.

couldn't agree more...…so easy to see coming

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    It doesn't feel like I'm just winning, it feels like I'm completely destroying you shit for brain A-holes.

Lol

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

It doesn't feel like I'm just winning, it feels like I'm completely destroying you shit for brain A-holes.

Lol
    quiet day at the RX I see

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Wow
    This guy is unhinged
    Lolololololol

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13815

And you're out of your f-ing mind if you think health insurance pays for that sh!t.. they don't even pay for some procedures that are necessary to keep people alive..
    Get your nose out of other people's business
    They do pay for it. They won't cover it the first attempt though. Just like if you are a drug addict you won't get rehab paid for until you overdose several times or go to psych ward and stuff. If after two years you still want to transition many insurance companies cover these very expensive procedures. They will deny deny deny saying it's cosmetic but if you pressure them enough they eventually will cover them.

El Terrible

Ive heard that reference before, I don't know what are RX is

I'll be honest with you guys, that transgender guy with the baby makes me sick and I probably wouldn't have it over for dinner or go camping with it..but....

Who cares, the poor bastard ain't right, but he ain't hurtin anybody.. Live and let Live, that's the American way, that's freedom.. it's not that you can be free, just as long as you're just like everyone else... you can be whatever you want to be here...

So dont be so frightened, they're not takin over the world, and they're not going to turn your kids gay ...LOL.

Remember, its America, home of the brave, land of the free..We can handle this

Now I encourage you all to go over to my major league baseball patented picks thread for some winners today..

I promise you won't be disappointed
    Last edited by El Terrible; 06-16-18 at 12:35 PM.

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    They do pay for it. They won't cover it the first attempt though. Just like if you are a drug addict you won't get rehab paid for until you overdose several times or go to psych ward and stuff. If after two years you still want to transition many insurance companies cover these very expensive procedures. They will deny deny deny saying it's cosmetic but if you pressure them enough they eventually will cover them.
    Swear to God I've never even met a transgender.. but ive met a billion people who smoke cigarettes, Ive met a billion fat people and Ive met a billion people who drink Coca-Cola all day long.. If you're worried about your insurance rates so much then make all those things illegal

End of that dumb subject

GOOD DAY SIRS!

baseball has started

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They can accept that Trump is dominating

He’s going to win in the biggest landslide in American history next time
    C'mon JJ, I like you but you're talking sideways. That clown isn't going to be a two term President. He'll be lucky to make it to year 4 as it's pretty damn clear Mueller is planning to lay the hammer on him. Stop deluding yourself and falling for this wallstreet bozo. He's done nothing that helps this country stay free. Dumbo putting more sanctions on China and trying to ruin our allies like Canada, Britain, France ,Germany. Guy is fraud, con artist , swindler who deserves jail time

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    My comments are factual. You support a President that lies to the American people everyday and you turn and come up with a dumb fukkin excuse why its OK...

1. Since when was it OK for a President to lie to Americans.
    2. Do you go through your daily life lying to your family, friends, neighbors etc.??
    There is a difference between lying and exaggerating the truth to make a point. This gets the lib media buzzing and acting ridiculous. It makes them seem less credible which is what Trump wants from them.

Remember when he asked Russia to hack Hillary's emails at one of his rally's? It's all part of the plan to keep the biased media spinning. Get it?

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by turbobets View Post
    There is a difference between lying and exaggerating the truth to make a point. This gets the lib media buzzing and acting ridiculous. It makes them seem less credible which is what Trump wants from them.

Remember when he asked Russia to hack Hillary's emails at one of his rally's? It's all part of the plan to keep the biased media spinning. Get it?
    Dude he straight up lies, and anyone who isnt fox news calls or right leaning calls him out on his lies, thats the way it should be it isnt about "liberal media" like he wants you to believe its about the fact that the president lies daily and its not right regardless rebuplican or demorcrat doesnt matter ppl should be disturbed by the fact that this shit happens period

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

So do you LIE daily to members of your family, your friends or neighbors just to make a point????

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Dude he straight up lies, and anyone who isnt fox news calls or right leaning calls him out on his lies, thats the way it should be it isnt about "liberal media" like he wants you to believe its about the fact that the president lies daily and its not right regardless rebuplican or demorcrat doesnt matter ppl should be disturbed by the fact that this shit happens period
    Like he wants us to believe? The media was and has been liberal long before Trump announced his campaign

That's one of the reasons he won, everyone knew it for a long time and he was the candidate who didn't mind saying it to their face

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Stop watching TV fukkers

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Like he wants us to believe? The media was and has been liberal long before Trump announced his campaign

That's one of the reasons he won, everyone knew it for a long time and he was the candidate who didn't mind saying it to their face
    You moron, all the media is corporate owned and operated, its all corporate news...

MSNBC is owned by the biggest war profiteers on the f*cking planet

And Fox News is State TV

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

You moron, all the media is corporate owned and operated, its all corporate news...

MSNBC is owned by the biggest war profiteers on the f*cking planet

And Fox News is State TV
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...r-fathers-day/

Cnn highlights breastfeeding tranny dad

Anyone who supports this sick liberal ideology needs to jump off Mt. Terrible.

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...r-fathers-day/

Cnn highlights breastfeeding tranny dad

Anyone who supports this sick liberal ideology needs to jump off Mt. Terrible.
    Calm down Corky...its not an ideology... we just dont think the government should be in peoples bedrooms, you fascist..

And fascism is an ideology btw..an ideology that Americans have fought and died fighting against...

Its called History kids..look into it, its repeating itself..

So Boo Hoo "guys' you don't make the rules here, nobody does, thats the great thing about freedom. There are plenty of ass backwards country's that stone queers and tranny's to death in the streets...You might feel more comfortable in one of those?
    Last edited by El Terrible; 06-17-18 at 09:42 AM.

turbobets

So do you LIE daily to members of your family, your friends or neighbors just to make a point????
    I never said I lied or condoned lying. Trump's strategy is to continue to make liberal media the enemy and it's working. Hillary lied her ass off about the classified emails. Did you vote for her????????

Venom72

I never said I lied or condoned lying. Trump's strategy is to continue to make liberal media the enemy and it's working. Hillary lied her ass off about the classified emails. Did you vote for her????????
    "But what about hillary!!" "Emails!!" Get the fuk outta here if you cant offer anything other than "whataboutism" then your not even worth a back and forth

El Terrible

He says it's Trump strategy to make the "media the enemy and it's working!"

The moron is celebrating the destruction and subversion of the Constitution..seriously, can you get any dumber?

The First Amendment

"Freedom of the press in the United States is legally protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. This amendment is to prevent the government from interfering with the distribution of information and opinions."

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

My comments are factual. You support a President that lies to the American people everyday and you turn and come up with a dumb fukkin excuse why its OK...

1. Since when was it OK for a President to lie to Americans.
    2. Do you go through your daily life lying to your family, friends, neighbors etc.??
    Are you Canadian? You must be.

turbobets

"But what about hillary!!" "Emails!!" Get the fuk outta here if you cant offer anything other than "whataboutism" then your not even worth a back and forth
    The lib media can't stand the fact that he was elected so he tweets something he knows will cause them to go crazy and sound irrational. His comment about being exonerated after the IG report concerning the Clinton emails is a good example. Surely he knows, that report had little to do with Russian collusion but he uses any win to bolster his narrative that the lib media is out to get him. Therefore every claim they make against him (Russian collusion) is false. Does he say some stupid shit, yes.

Obama was pro traditional marriage before he wasn't, was he lying?

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Are you Canadian? You must be.
    Defend your scumbag President and his LIES or ST*U....

Venom72

Defend your scumbag President and his LIES or ST*U....
    They wont bro, remember when trump said "i l love the uneducated" and "i could shoot someone and not lose votes" this is exactly what he was talking bout, he knows his supporters are fukin stupid and will follow anything he says

El Terrible

Can you guys see my posts in this thread... I think the mods made them invisible

HockeyRocks

Can you guys see my posts in this thread... I think the mods made them invisible
    I see them...And i'm no mod...

HockeyRocks

They wont bro, remember when trump said "i l love the uneducated" and "i could shoot someone and not lose votes" this is exactly what he was talking bout, he knows his supporters are fukin stupid and will follow anything he says
    All they do is attack you for making comments. All i want to see them do is to defend their President..Instead they prove their ignorance with the way they respond.....You must be a Canadian....JFC...Just born and bred in the USA 71.5 years ago...

First 123 Last