JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Some dude saw a score change, but the S-book didn't change the line on live wagering.

So hell, what does he do? He thinks he has a real good line so he bets more. And then the S-book comes back & says to him "We put the line out, but it was a 'bad line' so we are going to cancel the bets you made."

They even stole his money back from a live bet he made BEFORE the score changed! How the fuk far can they go back and steal peoples' money after THEY fuk a line up? As far as they feel like it? Sheez!

Then some goofballs on here start siding with the S-book (the ones that put the damn line out & accepted bets on it in the first place!!) and start telling the guy that he "should have known" that the Book had fuk-ked the line up and it was his fault for betting it and "taking a shot" at the book!! LOL Are you joking?

So the PLAYER is supposed to have a damn magic genie lamp and somehow KNOW which bets the book is going to go back and say had "bad lines" on them? And then the PLAYER is supposed to make sure he doesn't bet those?

You've GOT to be joking!!

So now the book isn't at fault for putting the bad line out for wagering, and instead the client "should have known" the line was bad and he shouldn't have bet it??

How the fuk is he supposed to "guess" at which lines & wagers the S-Book will honor and which ones they won't honor?

I don't think I will ever send another dime to one of these cheating devil S-Books. But I KNOW I won't if they think I am the one that is responsible for knowing which lines that THEY fuk-ked up on!
    And if I bet a line that THEY fuk-ked up on, then they will tell me it was my fault because I should have known which lines they fuk-ked up on and I shouldn't have bet them?

Holy sheit man at the absurdity of that!!

In that idiotic & ridiculous farcical case, I'd be waiting on them to steal the money on ANY bet that I won and then tell me it was my fault & I shouldn't have bet it because I "should have known" that they had screwed up the line!

How ridiculously stupid is that?

JoeCool20

How in the hell could somebody get on here and tell that poster that he was "taking a shot" and he "should have known" not to make a bet when he sent his money to the place to make fuk-king bets on the lines that they put out for him to bet on??

Yeah right! These devil S-books need all the help they can get from dumbasses like that who side with THEM after THEY fuk a line up!!

LOL OOOOH You wager has it at + 7.5 and bovada has it at + 6.5 !!! Ah hell, I shouldn't make that bet and take the extra point because I "should somehow know" that they have made a mistake on the line & it is a "bad line".

LOL What a fuk-in idiotic joke!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

You’re betting with a junkie bookie in a third world country

If you want accountability and assurances, only place bets in vegas, otherwise thats the type of shit you can expec

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You’re betting with a junkie bookie in a third world country

If you want accountability and assurances, only place bets in vegas, otherwise thats the type of shit you can expec

Right. They are all devil books out to steal and cheat every chance they get!!

And I know everybody has an opinion. And I really don't give a sheit what a strangers' opinion is about something anyway!

But still, I just don't understand some of these goof-balls on here saying that the PLAYER should be responsible for trying to "figure out" which lines are "bad lines" and know that he shouldn't bet them!!
    What do they expect the player to do? Something like appoint himself the "odds judge" and be responsible for trying to judge or "figure out" which lines are bad and know that he shouldn't bet them!! LOL

What the fuk did we players do? Go to odds-makers school so we could spot a "bad line" at 500 paces? LOL Geez at the stupidity of it!!

JoeCool20

Along the lines of some of these imbeciles' posts, they'd only bet lines that they thought were in the Sports-books' favor! LOL

They'd NEVER bet a game that they thought would cover by 30 points because that would make it a "bad line" & therefore they shouldn't have tried to "take a shot" and bet it against the poor little Sports-book! LOL

How absurd is that?