crushed
    hope
    crushed

im seeing a trend. a trend that doesnt seem to be ending anytime soon

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

i know whats going on here. there is a psychology

if they arent torturing me then they are doing something wrong. thats the bottomline

bonusguy

for instance now i think i feel decent. ive had a few beers and feel less neck tension maybe even no chest pain. not sure im riled up so i cant really tell

but they could come back again later tonight

or 5 days from now when ive put in a great effort for recovery. or the chest pain is still there i kind of feel it still actually

see what im saying. bs. what we have here is a bunch of pussies too scared to kill ppl they dont like.

bonusguy

theres a group of ppl watching me. maybe 3-4 that know me very personally. and a doctor who advises them on psychological input

they have to be all on the same page to hurt me. and to kill me they would need a serious sit down. right now they are fine just testing weapons and seeing how my vitamins and neuroprotecions work

bonusguy

but ive got nothing more to give. im going to sit down with my mother tomorrow and tell her im drinking myself to death.

ive done everyting i can. im not posting here anymore im sure what i will here is "get lost" ect

these ppl are human and can be provoked. so its best that i just shut up and let them make their decision

goodbye sbr, gl with your bets im sure its fun

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Dude stop feeling sorry for yourself!! Go get your Bible and start reading it.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

“Hasta la vista bros” -Jose Altuve

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Penis

bonusguy

this is my final thought. some psycopaths need to be watched. but when does it end. when do they have a fair chance to be right with God. ppl will say "oh yeah tranny boy"

and thats fine. i was cursed. but when does my chance to be a good citizen even start

we will see. if im tortured for the remainer of my days then they are truly evil. if im allowed to follow rules and be a good citizen then they are reasonable

bonusguy

i think they stopped. im not sure

but i feel better. going to just go on with life. im very interested in Gods word and very fearful of him. thats the reason i was depressed because i saw no way to heaven. of course they could come back to me tonight. in 5 minutes or in 5 days

i need friends. plz let me make friends im a good guy

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    i think they stopped. im not sure

but i feel better. going to just go on with life. im very interested in Gods word and very fearful of him. thats the reason i was depressed because i saw no way to heaven. of course they could come back to me tonight. in 5 minutes or in 5 days

i need friends. plz let me make friends im a good guy
    Good!!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Nobody that is unemployed should be gambling period.

Sports wagering is a leisure activity meant for disposable income.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Good fukkin god...
    I have no idea what's going on here.
    But that sounds like a severe case of mental problems here. Should seek professional help immediately.
    Even bigboydan was easier to understand...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Good fukkin god...
    But that sounds like a severe case of mental problems here. Should seek professional help immediately.
    Zizzer!!!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Good fukkin god...

Two days 'til WC

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

At least you were good at being a loser. That’s something.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Bonusguy, who's "they?"

Is it the Pros you're talking about?

Is it those dadgum self-righteous SBR Pro tools who are tormenting you?

Because if that's the case, I may have to get involved. I am the G.O.A.T. here at SBR and I have a tremendous amount of pull. When I'm not playing frisbee golf on weekends, I'm Skyping with Shari and outlining the future of this forum.

What I won't stand for is cyber-bullying, or, worse yet, cyber-terrorism from the SBR Pro ranks who aim to create a divisive class system, and oppress the Broke Dikk faction, who have every right to pursue a meaningful, fulfilling life, including, but not limited to, littering the message board with trite, trivial, hamburger helper nonsense a la Lakerboy, Seaweed, Twizzler etc.

Help me help you.

bonusguy

well im at the final thing i can do. give up all my modafinil which puts me in a terrible spot for weeks mentally

this is killing my mother. this roller coaster ride has to end. im taking every step here.

but what if i give up all my modafinil and they dont stop?

i cant think of anything more i can do. they are making me go cold turkey on booze and modafinil at the same time. plus no gambling.

thats all i can do. if im still attacked then ill have to keep going to the hospital over and over

Eddy Munny

But that didn't answer my question at all, did it Bonusguy...? In order for any meaningful dialogue to take place, you need to give attention to the other party and heed their contributions to the conversation at hand. Otherwise, you may as well be consulting a parking meter.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 06-12-18 at 05:46 PM.

bonusguy

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Bonusguy, who's "they?"

Is it the Pros you're talking about?

Is it those dadgum self-righteous SBR Pro tools who are tormenting you?

Because if that's the case, I may have to get involved. I am the G.O.A.T. here at SBR and I have a tremendous amount of pull. When I'm not playing frisbee golf on weekends, I'm Skyping with Shari and outlining the future of this forum.

What I won't stand for is cyber-bullying, or, worse yet, cyber-terrorism from the SBR Pro ranks who aim to create a divisive class system, and oppress the Broke Dikk faction, who have every right to pursue a meaningful, fulfilling life, including, but not limited to, littering the message board with trite, trivial, hamburger helper nonsense a la Lakerboy, Seaweed, Twizzler etc.

Help me help you.
    sorry if i dont respond here to you guys. im really just using this message board to send them my thoughts. i need a few beers tonight and i will hand over all my modafinil and tell my mother to destroy it. is that good enough. should i wash it all down the toilet instead?

i guess ill just think about what to do here. if im throwing away a key medication that helps me stay sober for nothing then im making a big mistake. but what else could it be?

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Eddy’s trying to help you ,bonusguy

please allow him the environment needed to do so

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

not allowed to gamble anymore. not only that but also feel a very slight pain maybe because i slept all day and was a sloth

either way i dont have time to mourn losing gambling that will just make things worse. will start looking for a job tomorrow and will get off ssi as they dont let you save any money. so if something happened to my mother i would have no money saved. now with all this free time and a reason to work it looks like im going to be getting a job scrubbing buckets whatever

better than being bored. if im productive id appreciate the slight pain going away. i wont be posting here at sbr anymore
    It's time to hunker down and change your life. Visit a shrink for prozac, get on manimprovement, weight lifting and red pill on reddit and start with the basic reading and action.

It's now or never

Eddy Munny

well im at the final thing i can do. give up all my modafinil which puts me in a terrible spot for weeks mentally

this is killing my mother. this roller coaster ride has to end. im taking every step here.

but what if i give up all my modafinil and they dont stop?

i cant think of anything more i can do. they are making me go cold turkey on booze and modafinil at the same time. plus no gambling.

thats all i can do. if im still attacked then ill have to keep going to the hospital over and over
    Wait, so you're telling me that these rogue SBR Pro's have not only pilfered your supply of pills and booze, but have also committed the heinous act of cutting your mother in line at the roller coaster? Did I read that correctly?

That's it... I may have to resort to a rare weekday emergency Skype session with Shari in order to sort this out. This has gone too far.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quitters such as the OP, will never prosper.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Quitters such as the OP, will never prosper.
    Hit the steam room, fat boy.

Pick on someone your own shape, like a pear, or maybe a mound of mashed potatoes.

Your days of harassing the broke dikks are over.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Dudes funnier than a mother fukker yo

bobbywaves

Your days of harassing the broke dikks are over.
    My days of harassing broke dikks like you are far from over chump.

Now get back to working your glory hole, & pony up that C-note for pro status broke dikk.

Eddy Munny

My days of harassing broke dikks like you are far from over chump.

Now get back to working your glory hole, & pony up that C-note for pro status broke dikk.
    I know of three glory holes, and I have to look no further than your mother's anatomy for that triple crown.

bonusguy

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    It's time to hunker down and change your life. Visit a shrink for prozac, get on manimprovement, weight lifting and red pill on reddit and start with the basic reading and action.

It's now or never
    i dont know if you are serious or being tricky again

bobbywaves

I know of three glory holes
    I'm sure you know of 3, but 3 is a very conservative number. You patronizing 6 or 7 glory holes, would be more accurate.

bonusguy

since i just did a bender (maybe the dumbest thing ive ever done) i simply need a week to weene off modafinil. any doctor would say not to go cold turkey. really i would need a month minimum but if you would just let me do a week i can do it without going to rehab and costing money unessaesary.

none

thats 10 pills. ill keep 10 pills to ween off and me and my mother will destroy the rest in the toilet. there is no point in me trying to sneak around and save more for an easier recovery. we all know that wouldnt work

these ppl dont realize how tough this is going to be to quit 2 drugs in one outing. even my brother is given suboxone i get nothing. the cravings will be real bad. the boredom, the brain fog. this is going to be bad

bonusguy

for anyone listening modafinil is a magic pill for alcohol recovery

and i cant use it

Eddy Munny

I'm sure you know of 3, but 3 is a very conservative number. You patronizing 6 or 7 glory holes, would be more accurate.

Correct, six glory holes if we include your wife... fun times!

bonusguy

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

It's now or never
    red pill on reddit?

you some kind of asshole. thanks for nothing

First 1234 Last