Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Andy Spade wears Mouse Mask and acts extremely strange after wife Kate's death

anybody have the scoop on why this guy andy spade, the husband of Kate, was rollin' out in public with this idiotic mouse mask on?

conspiracy theorists say wife Kate was murdrered by clinton operatives, and he was made to wear it to warn other potential rats by hiLIARy's henchmen....

she apparently had bordain killed too, as two weeks ago he tweeted some shit about hiLIARy and what a pathetic whore she was.....

both were hung with red scarves in some sort of half ass hiLIARy clit-on symbolism.....

anybody got the scoop?

intelligence lead that came across my desk said he was about to reveal some pizzagate type shit about an elite pedo ring....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-11-18 at 07:37 AM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

What's your take donk?

It's no coincidence that all of the recent "apparent suicides" were all by extreme lefties...bourdain even tweeted recently about hillary and her goons.

Doorknobs are going to have to be banned, not guns.

It saddens me that people are so quick to say that these people were selfish enough to kill themselves and leave loved ones behind when that is not the case.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564